Missing pregnant Shannon Watts body found, athorities believe they know where the bodies of her 2 children are located, husband arrested
Join the latest discussion

Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 32

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by LambChop, Oct 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

2. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

New court thread open for today's session. Please continue posting here.

:bombshell:

3. pinkandgreenmom

pinkandgreenmom Well-Known Member

Lambchop, for me the link in yesterday's thread to today's thread doesn't go to today's thread, it links back to yesterday's thread.

4. Sweetiemom

Sweetiemom Active Member

Yikes! I couldn't find this thread for a minute-the link on the last thread is wrong. Anyway, I'm here and raring to go...let's get this piece of garbage put away for once and for all.

5. rose222

rose222 New Member

I'm actually looking forward to cross-examination. Demarte will not allow anybody to manipulate and twist her words. She will be cool, calm, confident and articulate. Anyone that attempts to discredit her will end up looking like a fool. Today that honour will be bestowed upon Nurmi. :giggle:

6. Sweetiemom

Sweetiemom Active Member

That is going to be interesting...he needs to be put in his place anyway-down low under the mud in the bottom of the pond.

7. cricket49

cricket49 Member

Good Morning everyone! :great:

Not looking forward to today's long dragged out cross from the DT.

However, I wonder what Jodi's demeanor will be today?

8. spcagrl

spcagrl Active Member

I thought I was losing my mind!!! I thought....gee, isn't that what we had for breakfast YESTERDAY?

9. bsk

bsk New Member

It struck me last night that maybe yesterday clinched the DP for JA or maybe it didn't; but there is zero doubt that yesterday proved beyond any doubt that Travis was innocent, and that this character assassination of him for the past two years is completely bogus.

Yeah *we* all knew that, but now everyone does. I hope Steven, Sam, and Tanisha got a good night's sleep last night - Juan resurrected the real Travis more than any other time in either trial.

10. Dr. Know?

Dr. Know? Former Member

11. DebinGA

DebinGA New Member

Yesterday also provided specific names to people .... family, ex-bfs, school friends, workmates... who knew JA well. I hope jurors are wondering why no one from JA's past testified for her during mitigation.

12. Frigga

Frigga New Member

This pains me to admit, when in reality it should just make me despise the defense team even more, I feel different about Travis since yesterday. Let's face it- to some of us and I know this was discussed ad nauseum- he did appear to be kind of a jerk sometimes, to Jodi and other women. It was all manipulated, manufactured... truly smoke and mirrors. That part is despicable. I remember thinking, well, I wouldn't date him. But we know so much more, so much more in context and I for one was even shocked at what the truth is. The last jury didn't see this- this jury has. If there was ever a chance for her to get the death penalty it is NOW- with this jury.

13. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

Thanks, pinkandgreenmom. I fixed it. :ufo: This was me this morning.

14. Just Sailing Thru

Just Sailing Thru New Member

Sorry has to copy and paste from closed thread..which I didn't notice was closed...

I look forward to hear about this chamelon's new demeanor today. All to provide a well thought out and scripted visual to use DM testimony to " help" the jurors see " how it's not my fault. " What can it be? Hmmm The sex pot that can't control herself- , The shy person so abused and naive, inappropriate affect so DT can point out "it's not her fault she needed help long ago"... JMO

15. Frigga

Frigga New Member

Have to go take my sweet son to school but will be back shortly. I am very interested to see what the day brings- it will once again, be very telling.

16. dog.gone.cute

dog.gone.cute Kyron Horman - Missing Since 6-4-10

17. TartLemon

TartLemon Active Member

Nobody did. Not even her Family. Interesting. The Family probably told Jodi they would not lie for her.

I don't have any animosity towards the Family. As a parent, I'd also probably show up to support the child, but not the crime.

18. dog.gone.cute

dog.gone.cute Kyron Horman - Missing Since 6-4-10

19. mydirtysecret

mydirtysecret New Member

I lost all respect for cmjas family when They started to wear dv awareness ribbons

20. pinkandgreenmom

pinkandgreenmom Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.