Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically right next door. But I just realized she's at Estrella, so she may be transported each day on one of the little buses with black window tint and bars to the jail near the court first. I seem to recall there was some big issue about how early trial had to get done for her to make it back for dinner so that would make sense.

In the earlier trial she was transported ~~i remember watching her get off a bus.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Judge is done with the morning calendar.

Juan pours some tasty court water and flips through his nutella colored accordion folder #JodiArias

I cant remember the name of the Gal who always appeared in Court during the first phase? I wonder if she is still showing up in support of Jodi? Maybe they had a bad break up.
Donovan??

I cant remember the name of the Gal who always appeared in Court during the first phase? I wonder if she is still showing up in support of Jodi? Maybe they had a bad break up.

Donovan? If so, I have heard that she has been there some this time around.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 18s 18 seconds ago

TA fam and supporters take their seats.

#JodiArias mom and a few others as well. #JodiArias

One thing I wish Flores had done was put a photo in front of Jodi 'Tell me why you did this Jodi'. At that point she was vulnerable.

If Geffner is coming back, JM needs to ask DeMarte to explain in detail why Geffner's PTSD retest of JA with suggested trigger events provided in the margins was so wrong. I wish he'd also remind the jury that Dr. DeMarte is local, living and working in Phoenix, and not flown in and housed at great expense from CA, as were/are Fonseca and Geffner.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 49s 49 seconds ago

Maria just bolted in, black suit with teal green dress.
She hauls out some manila folders to look like she is doing something. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 49s 49 seconds ago

Maria just bolted in, black suit with teal green dress.
She hauls out some manila folders to look like she is doing something. #JodiArias

Maybe her folder contains the sale circulars from the Sunday paper.

:great: having the ORIGINAL WAT today:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 16s 17 seconds ago

I am in my original seat from the first #JodiArias trial.
It fits me just perf. Totes perf. Mmmmm.

@TrialDiariesJ: Alexander family has a lot of people here. First row is nice and full. Jodi has her mom and a friend #jodiarias #3tvarias

Donovan?

One thing I wish Flores had done was put a photo in front of Jodi 'Tell me why you did this Jodi'. At that point she was vulnerable.

IMO JA has never at any time been vulnerable. No matter what Flores would have put in front of her, JA would not just admit what she had done. Hell, she still thinks she is going to get away with murder.

MOO

I bet Nurmi finishes up getting walloped by DM today and we move on. And that PTSD is his focus.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 29 seconds ago

I see DeMarte sitting in front of me. I forgot she was like eight feet tall.

#JodiArias just came in, tapioca sweater, glasses, no bangs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23