Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 8 seconds ago
Geffner says the one person that has complained about Jodi is Travis regarding stalking etc.. and that is key. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Such a stupid thing to say. Of course Travis is the one who complained. Geffner - try to remember - he was the one who was being stalked!!

I also believe as society changes, so should the tests. People/culture....changes. I'd think outdated testing methods would not render accurate results..but thats just my opinion

From MK:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 36s36 seconds ago

Sidebarzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................

:judge: #10 . . . and the day is not over with yet !

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 23 seconds ago
He said Jodi would zone out, she would have a blank stare. Everyone at bar would notice it. #jodiarias #3tvarias

If zoning out at times is what he's basing his diagnosis of PTSD on, my entire family has it!

why was DT allowed to show only parts of the statements? oh, never mind.........

What they are showing isn't that helpful to defendant, IMO, geez, I can't imagine what they are keeping out if this is what they are submitting??

All killers have a first. JA killed her first man at 28years old. And it was a real overkill. If she had got away with it, what would her second murder been like. She bought a 9mm pistol after the killing, was it to go after Mimi? or Lisa? or someone else that pi$$ed her off? She even told a media guy she would kill again if the circumstances warrented it. And this DR. Giff can actually say she is not a violent person? He is incompentent. I hope Juan points that out in closing.
Sometimes I am not so sure this was her first... But I have to wonder seriously if she had not planned this before for someone else and never went through with it.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 46s 47 seconds ago
The Judge is making a lot of hand motions and pointing her finger at the defense team while they are at the bench #jodiarias #3tvarias

Zoning out is a sign of trauma? or a number of others things...

You mean like that white powder stuff that was in the pic with her and BJ, and what she accused her father of taking to some wedding...

What they are showing isn't that helpful to defendant, IMO, geez, I can't imagine what they are keeping out if this is what they are submitting??

This defense makes you wonder. TILL...you remember they are taking their marching orders directly from JA.

If zoning out at times is what he's basing his diagnosis of PTSD on, my entire family has it!

JA didn't see customers she was responsible for. She saw male "prospects" and everyone else was invisible to her - a sort of intentional blindness imo.

jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3s 3 seconds ago
Owner of PP said he knew Jodi when she was 17 and when she worked for him then she was normal #jodiarias #3tvarias

I don't think the DT is helping her at all here. They are making me dislike her so much more than I do already...and that's pretty hard to do!

jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 17 seconds ago
The second time in 2008 she was different. She was unemotional and she appeared very flat #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975