Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 55s 55 seconds ago
Geffner says there were patterns of deception from TA on gchats, emails and messages #jodiarias #3tvarias

back to bashing the victim i see

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now 3 seconds ago
Willmott asks about TA apologizing to JA...Geffner laughs and says "OH I forgot that one!" #jodiarias #3tvarias

he is so inappropriate
BBM: I so want JM to ask Geff...if you had someone you know tell you they just lost their job...wouldn't you say "I'm so sorry" - and perhaps mention that it might even be better for them, as in encouraging them? I am so sick of how these "professionals" have twisted NORMAL human behavior and make it into something it's NOT. Just MOO

Gads..

We anticipated this garbage.
Juan will sort it for the jury, tho..

I just steel my determination, and face down the evil as the pages scroll by.
It's all I've got for now.
Closing arguments will be my painkiller.

Hang in there, all!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Geffner says if he wasn't doing something wrong he wouldn't have to apologize #jodiarias #3tvarias

Hmm and yet he claims to be an expert on DV(it's not just women that are victims!).... he must've peeked at JA's pics and was blinded to anything else, like a certain foreman that couldn't get past her looks..

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 5m5 minutes ago
Jurors left to wonder: Is Geffner, of Alliant International University in San Diego, a renowned expert or basically a hired gun? #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 3m3 minutes ago
Battered woman syndrome a subset of PTSD per expert Lenore Walker, Geffner says as Willmott displays pages from Walker's book on subject.

Who is a battered woman?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 14 seconds ago
Willmott-Is not sharing your sex life normal? #jodiarias #3tvarias

well i don't go sharing mine....

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 42s 42 seconds ago
Geffner says we only know about sex TA had between Jodi and Deanna but there could be more we just don't know #jodiarias #3tvarias

Didn't think I could dislike a witness more than ALV or Samuels, but I can. I really really really strongly dislike this so called "Dr." He is really something accusing Demarte of not reading journals and keeping up on things. Like he would know? He is acting like a real quacker

Maybe he knows because he has been stalking her!. :eek:ddsmiley:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 34 seconds ago
Well males sometimes boast about their sex lives. What TA was doing was talking about sex with many women....here comes the sexting chart

I wish JM would show Geff the entries where JA says TA didn't get mad about the car or her stealing the ring.

No chocking over that?

Longest pity party ever. Slimiest defense experts I've ever seen. Most extended and thorough lie-trashing of murder victim imaginable.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Geffner says if he wasn't doing something wrong he wouldn't have to apologize #jodiarias #3tvarias

Another OMG, really? This is his professional opinion. It's called placating.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 11 seconds ago
Geffner says this is more than being secretive about a sex life. #jodiarias #3tvarias

If zoning out at times is what he's basing his diagnosis of PTSD on, my entire family has it!

Right. Same here. Zoning out simply means you have other things on your mind. And who doesn't ever have other things on their mind? Like driving past the gas station you meant to stop at because you have other things on your mind at the time. Of course zoning out could also mean you can't stop the tape loop playing in your head of you killing someone. So I guess it all just depends.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 5m5 minutes ago
Jurors left to wonder: Is Geffner, of Alliant International University in San Diego, a renowned expert or basically a hired gun? #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 3m3 minutes ago
Battered woman syndrome a subset of PTSD per expert Lenore Walker, Geffner says as Willmott displays pages from Walker's book on subject.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT!. :panic: :scream:

Gotta say, I always thought Wilmot was WAY worse lawyer than Nurmi.

Grating at best. synonyms: irritating, annoying, infuriating, irksome, maddening, displeasing, tiresome....

And then there's her voice!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 10 seconds ago
Geffner says DeMarte didn't even consider what Dr. Walker has said recently. She relied on old info #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 55s 56 seconds ago
Well, Geffner brought Dr. Walkers book in here. It was written in 2009 #jodiarias #3tvarias

dear god i want to bang my head off a wall

me too, this is safer tho:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 34 seconds ago
TA wasn't telling each of the women he was sexting others & that he was carrying on sex talk with them. (What single guy tells women that?)

Tweets
View 1 new Tweet
Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 2m2 minutes ago
We've got another chart up of all the women Travis dated. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 2m2 minutes ago
JW brings up interview w/Steven Alexander in 48hrs about 30yo virgin. He's not been here for weeks, why do when he's here? Harsh. #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 2m2 minutes ago
Once again we are back to the T-Dogg biz against backdrop of Travis, the 30 year-old virgin. Geffner: tension in his life #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 3m3 minutes ago
Geffner says Alexander was deceptive when he told women he was a 30-year-old virgin. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3m3 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Geffner says this is more than being secretive about a sex life. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 3m3 minutes ago
Geff says TA was deceptive to allow women

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 14 seconds ago
Willmott-Is not sharing your sex life normal? #jodiarias #3tvarias

well i don't go sharing mine....

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 42s 42 seconds ago
Geffner says we only know about sex TA had between Jodi and Deanna but there could be more we just don't know #jodiarias #3tvarias

And JA could have killed others. We just don't know. Or been a prostitute. We just don't know. Or have stolen T's BMW. We just don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288