Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh dear, I forgot they are bringing the 2 computer guys back too! Add a few more weeks.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Geffner says if he wasn't doing something wrong he wouldn't have to apologize #jodiarias #3tvarias

Obviously the man has never lived in Canada.
Sorry it that offends anyone, eh.
Or if the apology offends, sorry for that too.

I thought what the DT are doing is the surrebuttal? Will JM get another chance to cross these "experts", none(iirc) of whom are licensed in AZ to do anything they claim to be experts at, or is he done until his closing argument now?

I'm hoping azl will hop in to answer This. I've been wondering the same

No, the defense is just doing rebuttal. In the guilt phase and the aggravation part of the penalty phase, the prosecution starts and ends. In the mitigation phase, the defense starts and ends. So if anyone gets a surrebuttal, it will be Juan.

Of course Juan gets to cross-examine witnesses in this defense rebuttal phase.

After the rebuttal, if there's no surrebuttal, there will be JA's allocution (if she feels mentally well enough :rolleyes:), then closing arguments.

Obviously the man has never lived in Canada.
Sorry it that offends anyone, eh.
Or if the apology offends, sorry for that too.

My husband, although not Canadian, has apologized to me before, even when he has done nothing wrong. Probably because I am a Scorpio, and can sometimes make his Libran Life miserable if not....:angel:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 17 seconds ago
Jury is note taking #jodiarias #3tvarais

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 47s 48 seconds ago
Geffner is leaned over the witness box, pounding his fist on the desk, facing the jury as he speaks #jodiarias #3tvarais

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Her ex boyfriends and friends said Jodi changed after meeting Travis...#jodiarias #3tvarias

I hope Juan rips him a new one!!!

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 31 seconds ago
Geffner says he has the experience and domestic violence occurred in this relationship between TA and JA #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Geff calls Dr. D's opinion she doesn't believe DV occurred is an "asinine" statement and she should never use the word "believe" #jodiarias

BBM

For once I agree with him. However, he believes that the one dishing out the domestic violence was Travis while I believe that the one dishing out the domestic violence was JA.

I feel so sorry for this poor jury. Talk about beating a damn dead horse. It's pathetic this round two has lasted longer than round one. No way in hell this trial comes to an end this month. I fully expect Jodi's allocution to last at least one full day if not more.

No mitigators so you attack the victim. Travis Alexander was a normal young man who didn't discuss his sex life with the world. Wow. No wonder JA felt pressured.

And how did Geff get in the "fact" TA was hiding all of his relationship questions? From his journal on April 10, 2008 (same day he happily makes note that Jodi did not call): "I talked to Michelle and Taylor about stuff. Taylor and I are in the same boat of possible regret, loneliness, confusion and inconsistent commitment. Michelle and Lisa are similar in some respects too. They don’t want a ton to do with me."

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 54s 55 seconds ago
Court is in recess until 9:30am MST tomorrow #jodiarias #3tvarias

No No No I'd rather scrub the floor before I read Geff's garbage again. I'll come on and just read your replies. I'm so far past discusted at this defense and Judge I have had to remain silent, for the most part. This so called Judge has lost sight of truth in this trial. She wouldn't know........ I have no respect for her, NONE. When she show's respect for the cruel and heinous murder of Travis Alexander finally and stops allowing JA to put Travis on trial with her absolute lies, never mind she never will, this trial will be her downfall. I really think she knows it too. #JudgeSidebar.IMO

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 36 seconds ago
Geffner- TA was under pressure about people finding out things he didn't want them to know, finances, the *advertiser censored* #jodiarias #3tvaraias

This doesn't make sense to me. Are they saying JA snapped or TA snapped?

How do TA's pressures make JA snap?

(I get that they're trying to make it look like TA went off on JA but it makes no sense considering she had no injuries and drove on to Utah!)

ETA: I wish JM would ask Geff this then ask how JA could have foreseen TA going off and being prepared with a gun And a knife!

Trial Days – Jodi Arias Retrial – Jurors present

MOST RESPECTFULLY SNIPPED!

*Jurors present 130:30 hrs in

Thank you so MUCH!

I know it is a BIG labor of Love for you, but it is also a constant reminder to all of us.

We are watching such a waste in s...l...o...w motion.

XXOO

This doesn't make sense to me. Are they saying JA snapped or TA snapped?

How do TA's pressures make JA snap?

(I get that they're trying to make it look like TA went off on JA but it makes no sense considering she had no injuries and drove on to Utah!)

They are TRYING to show that TA snapped, and attacked her for dropping the camera during the shower 'photo shoot.' But that ignores the premeditation and the driving 1000 miles, and hiding from everyone that she was ever in Arizona, and the gas cans and the stolen gun....:no:

I didn't know for sure if Juan had Dr Jill Hayes, some posts say yes and some say no. Do you know for certain? that will be great.

No No No I'd rather scrub the floor before I read Geff's garbage again. I'll come on and just read your relies. I'm so far past discusted at this defense and Judge I have had to remain silent, for the most part. This so called Judge has lost sight of truth in this trial. She wouldn't know........ I have no respect for her, NONE. When she show's respect for the cruel and heinous murder of Travis Alexander finally and stops allowing JA to put Travis on trial with her absolute lies, never mind she never will, this trial will be her downfall. I really think she knows it too. #JudgeSidebar.IMO

I agree.

Jaysuz!!!!! Thanks for all the tweets folks. I think lol.

They are TRYING to show that TA snapped, and attacked her for dropping the camera during the shower 'photo shoot.' But that ignores the premeditation and the driving 1000 miles, and hiding from everyone that she was ever in Arizona, and the gas cans and the stolen gun....:no:

And the renting of a nondescript car, and
Coloring her hair, and
Having her phone off, and
Turning her license plates upside down, and
Lining up Ryan
And leaving him voice mails.......

Did we forget anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online