Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 43s 43 seconds ago
Wouldn't a person form other religions have the same issues about sexual misconduct..would you chose not to interview them?
#jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Would you classify Jodi as having secondary gains with interviews after incarceration
Geff- Yes you'd have to take that into consideration

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 1m 1 minute ago
Q: How common are victims of child abuse to experience anger issues? A: It's common. #JodiArias

GEff brought in bi-polar again -as a little add on :facepalm:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 30 seconds ago
Does it put integrity of test in question?
Geff- No...language issues can exist #jodiarias #3tvarias

Yesss!!! This jury gets it!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 10 seconds ago
Would absence of internalized anger be consistent with PTSD, Bi Polar or DV #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 46s 46 seconds ago
How common is it for victims of child abuse and trauma to have internal anger?
Geffner- It's very common #jodiarias #3tvarias

Geffner- Well possibly but Mormon religion is very strict #jodiarias #3tvarias

Willmott- Just b/c there is an inconsistency with the dates doesn't mean the violence didn't happen right?
Geff- Right #jodiarias #3tvarias

hahahahaha....right. They sure are grasping at straws...lol

11. How common is it for victims of child abuse or trauma to experience internalized anger? It's pretty common. Can see it acting out in childhood--directed at parents, etc. Depends on history and other victimizations.

12. Whether the absence of internalized anger or other anger can be consistent with bipolar, depression. They're not mutually exclusive. Internalized anger is a symptom.

Geffner-I don't interview people with possible motives to lie.

Interviews Jodi and takes her word as fact, despite her motive to stay out of prison and avoid death penalty.

BTW, based on last two questions, there is definitely a Zervakos. I ain't even mad about it though.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 30 seconds ago
Does it put integrity of test in question?
Geff- No...language issues can exist #jodiarias #3tvarias

Thankfully Dr Demarte did a language comprehension test....and the murdering einstein aced it

"Ultimately, the persons responsible will be held accountable. I, however, will not serve one day in prison for a heinous crime in which I had no part." (July 28,2008 letter to the family). I doubt she knew back then that hashtagging the word #heinous would result in her name.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Geff says he didn't think they were useful and a close friend is usually valuable but the motivation to give inaccurate information exists.

Huh!?!??! But he takes the 'gospel' word of proven blatant liar JA? Makes absolutely no sense.

:waitasec:

That juror, and hopefully others. that do know a little about psychology is/are on to him - very apparent by these questions, IMO.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 53s 53 seconds ago
Geffner- It doesn't work that way. People react differently. Internal anger is a symptom #jodiarias #3tvarias

Nothing does more damage to the DT than when their experts are on the stand. Should've kept hammering Dr. DeMarte on the BPD and the mental illness (since it worked with me) instead of wasting all their time talking *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored* and Mormon ethics with Dr. Gefner.

What am I saying? Keep going JW.

at least one believes the, child abuse, DV, PTSD bull carp :scared:

Geff says he made notes on the test he didn't write in answers for #jodiarias #3tvarias

sure he didn't...

Willmott has Geff tell the jury Jodi passed all her validity scales so she really wouldn't have secondary gain #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 59s 59 seconds ago
Willmott- These are stories they (Hughes) tell based on assumptions they've made..#jodiarias #3tvarias
Well, how can it be assumptions, when the Hughes actually WITNESSED that happen? They saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong