Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6- Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, I will say for now, this tweeter has ignored 100% of my questions for days trying to get verification they are indeed in the courtroom as they are posing to be (which I believe, they are). Yet the second I post that screen shot that I just happened to see in my twitter feed by someone I don't even follow under #jodiarias hashtag, they are all over me. Until I hold their feet to the fire, then radio silence and another head surfaces just retweeting and favoriting them (I am an admitted twitter beginner so the dynamics there are not totally familiar to me but I know when to smell a rat). This tweeter ran w/ their tail between their legs when I kept on the topic then another one shows up with diversion. That doesn't work well on me cuz I'm like a dog with a bone.

Bow...freaking WOW. Something is up here and I leave the country tomorrow for a week but maybe some of you can pick up the surveillance. ;) meebee?

I can try! I usually avoid that page like the plague which is why I never see anything from them. Kiefer too. This is very interesting what you found. I think there's only one person this could be.

I agree completely, DGC. How dare this *promiscuous from her early teens/lying/cheating/manipulating/stalking/tire-slashing/torturing murderer* who was Mormon herself use religion to justify the slaughter of an innocent man!

And if her lawyers believe that they won't be accountable to a higher power for the vile things they have done to the victim and his family simply because it was part of their jobs then they are sadly mistaken.

IMO, I heard nothing from the trial that leads me to believe JA was promiscuous. I don't see how she used religion as a justification for murder. If you are talking about blood atonement, I don't believe she knew about it and it is certainly not carried out today by the Mormons/LDS.

It is my belief that that person IS seated in the courtroom and DOES have a direct connection to Jodi/her defense. And that they are hiding it for some reason.

To be fair, they might be afraid to out themselves as they are posting nasty volatile things about Travis' family and clearly are afraid of being seen publicly for that.

But I also know they were all over me like white on rice denying it was them WHILE knowing where that screen shot came from (I did not and do not--I just saw it show up on twitter and was like WHOA)

Justus. Posted on that most wretched of sites CMJA and Auntie Sue have fully endorsed , thinking he was in private area. His posting was captured before being poofed and spread far and wide......

Kathy, a while ago I posted that while the two justice for Jodi sites were claiming to be unaffiliated but at this point, I believed they still were. A justice for Travis site also said this. Jodi and her supporters have made a big thing about making sure everyone knew that she had two factions of supporters and a phone call was leaked. There is a financial reason for this and for why she wants people to believe this.

How would this person know if Jodi was speaking/testifying today? I think I know...

I dont want to out or slander anyone but this is a big deal (to me). I believe the part of that post that courtroom observer (or media or family) wanted hidden is the part where they seemed to know "Jodi is speaking to the jury today". Nothing else makes sense. Please PM me any thoughts you don't want out there publicly.

The reason I'm not sure on that is because she's a member of the DT. So she would have been allowed to stay.

good point, and frankly I don't find her as articulate as that tweeter/poster who has good command of language, syntax and punctuation. "Cougarlicious"? I rest my case. ;)

The responses to your questions don't even make sense KCL lol.

ETA: the responses from justice4jodiann on twitter.

Justus. Posted on that most wretched of sites CMJA and Auntie Sue have fully endorsed , thinking he was in private area. His posting was captured before being poofed and spread far and wide......

I'm continuing to spread it because I firmly believe he/she is in that courtroom flying under the radar and wanting to hide that too. I'm not sure it's a he or a she. But I do know they are hiding. I wonder why.

Three guesses:

1. Kiefer
2. Auntie Sue
3. Donovan

Curtain # 1. The correct use of punctuation alone screams educated writer. Highly doubt # 2 and 3 are in possession of those skills. IMO

The responses to your questions don't even make sense KCL lol.

ETA: the responses from justice4jodiann on twitter.

It's called diversionary tactics and obfuscation. Neither of which work well on a double Scorpio. lol

I dont want to out or slander anyone but this is a big deal (to me). I believe the part of that post that courtroom observer (or media or family) wanted hidden is the part where they seemed to know "Jodi is speaking to the jury today". Nothing else makes sense. Please PM me any thoughts you don't want out there publicly.

For what it's worth I know (online) who saw that post and spread it around and I know that person does NOT believe the tweeter is in the court room.

The only way someone is in that courtroom daily is if they are on a media pass, a family/friend of Jodi or on the courtroom staff.

This tweeter wants acknowledgment of their "observations" as clear (being they are in there) but avoids every single question just asking IF they are seated in there (thus giving their tweets credibility) yet jumps all over me when I link them to this post they wanted immediately hidden to some "vent room".

I know nothing about the cannabalistic politics going on in the Jodi camp nor do I care. Attacking victims' families, yes I care about that and it's coming like a stream from that twitter account. I want to know who they are and their proximity to the family. People like that scare me. So I've been watching this tweeter closely.
-----------
Hi Katie, :tyou: I too have often wondered if a member of the court posts from time to time. Take care, Nore.

And @justice4jodiann knew exactly where that post came from immediately. It's not identified on the screenshot and I don't know/don't care. I do find it interesting yet unsurprising they've cannabalized themselves already. There will be more of that too in coming months. Then, like zombies they will just be stumbling around aimlessly (been watching too much Walking Dead). ;)

I'm continuing to spread it because I firmly believe he/she is in that courtroom flying under the radar and wanting to hide that too. I'm not sure it's a he or a she. But I do know they are hiding. I wonder why.

I do hope that it's not a courtroom employee especially not one who has contact with jurors.

-----------
Hi Katie, :tyou: I too have often wondered if a member of the court posts from time to time. Take care, Nore.

Hi Nore! This is a VERY active tweeter. Vitriolic with a smile...and smart and articulate. You know the type.

I do hope that it's not a courtroom employee especially not one who has contact with jurors.

Well we do know info about jurors got out *somehow* to Michael Kiefer during the last sentencing phase of this trial. As he reported the identity of the foreperson before it was known and a day before the hung jury came in. Then he redacted it from his online article. But screenshots do exist. He knew who the foreperson was...he also knew they were gonna hang before they came out with it. How? And is this tweeter involved in those kinds of nefarious dealings AGAIN somehow.

If it was Karp......wasn't she involved in some way with the pedophilia letters? (I' m not saying with their forgery!) It might be a very complicated thing legally for her to testify.

Well, someone on the outside helped Jodi get those letters (pedophilia letters) out of jail....and maybe gave her samples of Travis' handwriting so she could put them together. And obviously it was someone that did not care if they were fabricated. Their only intent was to get Jodi off. WHO?

Seeing all the photos of Travis one thing it consistently shows..........Travis loved hugs and people. He gave many many hugs and many gave him hugs in return. You can tell the admiration/love for each other was deep and went both ways. When Travis was around everyone was extremely happy.

What a devastating loss of life for so many that had been positively touched by this one loving and caring man.:(

WOW, KCL ... just WOW !

Do you think it is possible that this "mystery tweeter" wants to cause a mistrial ?

Could it be that this "mystery tweeter" is doing this to cause problems for Juan ?

Oh, one more: Do you think the DT and CMJA are "in on it" ?

:tyou::tyou::tyou:

From AZ Central -- there is a video with a snippet from Beth Karas:

What happened Thursday in the Jodi Arias sentencing retrial is anyone's guess. The Arizona Republic, 12 News and other media outlets filed a special-action appeal with the Arizona Court of Appeals late Thursday seeking to solve the mystery.

Stephens was unyielding.

"I am aware of the First Amendment," she told attorney Chris Moeser, who represented the journalists.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...script-shuttered-jodi-arias-hearing/18211717/

CMJA is the only person I can think of who would want to testify behind the cloak of secrecy, due to the fact she is a known liar. Her testiphony would be scrutinized relentlessly by the media as well as the public. Why else would the Arias family be asked to leave? The jurors would look at her Mother's reaction constantly for arrifmation by facial expression. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member