Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6- Part 2

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by LambChop, Oct 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katiecoolady

katiecoolady Well-Known Member

Speaking of video, this one is short and worth a watch, remembering how JM can bust her. And there is a very funny Juan moment in there that made me almost snort out loud in the courtroom . Wait for it...it's just the way he says something. The video editor also found it funny so posts a caption.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY6Rd3q-e2M

2. LinTX

LinTX New Member

No, but if they argued that mitigating evidence was never heard because the judge refused to 'protect' the witness - could that be a problem in appeals? Especially since she apparently has so few willing to speak up for her...

To ease your mind, there are really very few - several use multiple accounts to make it seem like more, IMO. Have really yet to find one that knows actual testimony/evidence, understands the law, and/or has an IQ over about 80...

3. Hope4More

Hope4More Well-Known Member

If you've been masochistic enough to delve into these folks , you know that they are genuinely not OK. These are not just words. They are OFF.

Some are just incredibly hateful. Some are boy-men obsessed with CMJA . Some are in complete denial of the facts or just looking to hang out with fellow misfits.

And some are genuinely scary. Stalkers. Destroyers. They REVEL in attacks, and they hunt in packs for more enjoyment.

You could tell them the sky is blue and if they decided it was green that day and you dared to say it's blue again-- the whistle to go in attack is blown.

Their eagerness to attack has zero to do with you seeing some kind of secret true message that was deleted. Their secret venting room is tribal and sacred to them, and they are right now like wasps whose nest has been whacked with a stick.

4. katiecoolady

katiecoolady Well-Known Member

So basically personality disorders of a feather, flock together?

5. AZlawyer

AZlawyer Verified Attorney

Oh yes. Definitely. IMO that's the only reason JSS would have granted this motion. But it would have to be a witness who couldn't just be forced to speak--so out of the country or at least out of state (as getting a subpoena would take some time out of state)--or a child/undercover cop situation. Or JSS just made a terrible mistake in her ruling.

6. Hez

Hez Well-Known Member

BBM - Well a number of them have rap sheets, according to a letter the convict wrote this summer to one of her supporters (sorry I don't have the link but try searching 'lowest common denominator', just kidding. :D )

7. MeeBee

MeeBee Active Member

@monicalindstrom: JSS does have a rule or two that she can use to support her decision to kick media out-I don't like it though #JodiArias

8. MeeBee

MeeBee Active Member

@monicalindstrom: predict JSS will not grant a STAY of the trial for the media, she MIGHT allow media back in...but if the witness won't testify then we lose

9. Nali87

Nali87 Well-Known Member

I hope it's not a child or pedophelia related. That would be horrible, if the pedophelia stuff turned out to be true. Or if JA found some weirdo to lie for her.

10. Hope4More

Hope4More Well-Known Member

Succinct- and yes. ;)

I respect and appreciate everything you've contributed to WS about this case for so long, KCL. But this twitter rumor hunt is where we part ways for a bit.

Everything being posted here on that subject is speculation based on assumptions based on posts and tweets elsewhere written by nutjobs. That's too many degrees of separation from reality for me. I'm suprised actually to return here and not find half of the posts deleted by moderators.

The rabbit hole is deepening. I'm hopping away to safety.

11. Sulamith

Sulamith Well-Known Member

I do not think anybody would lie for JA as she has no money an cannot pay anybody off. I think the secret witness testimony involves a child. MOO

12. Wagara

Wagara Wishin' and hopin’ and thinkin’ and prayin’...

Are you including JA's defense table in this senario...'cause I've got someone in mind.

13. Sulamith

Rumor Mill

14. Nali87

Nali87 Well-Known Member

Well then a weirdo who's willing to lie for free. But it might not be a child but just a bad ruling by JSS regarding some adult person who refused to testify in favor of JA if it couldnt be done in secret.

15. dog.gone.cute

dog.gone.cute Kyron Horman - Missing Since 6-4-10

BBM: Respectfully disagree ... she has family, friends and "groupies" who would lie for her in a heartbeat, and would lie for her for no $$$ at all.

Of course, JMO and :moo:

16. camcneishg

camcneishg Active Member

just read this tweet: Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 13m13 minutes ago
    Judge Stephens approved the camera request for today’s 3:00 pm hearing on the Media’s motion to stay closed portions of the #JodiArias trial

17. Sulamith

Would they lie in court?

18. dog.gone.cute

BBM: Ha ... JSS knows she is "under the microscope" and she cannot pull any more shenanigans in favor of CMJA and the DT !

:moo: and :moo:

19. dog.gone.cute

Yep ... absolutely they would lie in court for her -- especially to save her from the death penalty !

:moo: and :moo:

20. Nali87

Nali87 Well-Known Member

Who knows? They might if they think they'd be saving an "innocent" life. People do commit perjury.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.