Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6- Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
And will you be notifying juan great job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That appears to a. be someone who's been in the courtroom observing.

b. someone who posts in the identical vitriolic/passive aggressive yet formal style as @justice4jodiann .

c. Someone who wanted their own words deleted IMMEDIATELY from that forum where they were posted (see the all caps post at the bottom)

d. Someone who believed JODI ARIAS was to be "speaking to the jury" yesterday afternoon.

KCL, you constantly amaze me with your insight. The only person who seems to have insider knowledge of DT strategy is Kiefer. Could he be the one behind those tweets? As in duality?

I predict the judge will be either a national hero or unemployed after this trial is concluded.

I wonder if JM got to interview this mystery witness prior to testimony. I recall he/she was refusing to be contacted and JM said he would file a motion to preclude. So it appears that somehow the defense was able to convince their hoity-toity witness that he/she had to do a pre-testimony interview. Either way, I hope Juan rips the witness to shreds if they lied under oath.

Hi Everyone,
He/ she does have a facebook page I just pulled up under that name, which is him/her because there is a post about Jodi.

I wonder what the mysterious witness' code-name will be, being as the trial has gone cloak and dagger on us?:bodyguard:

Because this secrecy is starting to feel like a scene from a Russian courtroom, my nickname for this witness is Boris Badenov--the spy from Rocky and Bullwinkle. IF it is revealed that the witness is female, her code-name shall become Natasha Fatale.

In all seriousness--I just don't understand how this witness will be referred to from this point forward. Will Monday come and court will proceed as if nothing happened? Is it possible that after Juan has the opportunity to cross that the witness' testimony will never be mentioned again? :waitasec:

The only way someone is in that courtroom daily is if they are on a media pass, a family/friend of Jodi or on the courtroom staff.

This tweeter wants acknowledgment of their "observations" as clear (being they are in there) but avoids every single question just asking IF they are seated in there (thus giving their tweets credibility) yet jumps all over me when I link them to this post they wanted immediately hidden to some "vent room".

I know nothing about the cannabalistic politics going on in the Jodi camp nor do I care. Attacking victims' families, yes I care about that and it's coming like a stream from that twitter account. I want to know who they are and their proximity to the family. People like that scare me. So I've been watching this tweeter closely.

That appears to a. be someone who's been in the courtroom observing.

b. someone who posts in the identical vitriolic/passive aggressive yet formal style as @justice4jodiann .

c. Someone who wanted their own words deleted IMMEDIATELY from that forum where they were posted (see the all caps post at the bottom)

d. Someone who believed JODI ARIAS was to be "speaking to the jury" yesterday afternoon.

Kathy, a while ago I posted that while the two justice for Jodi sites were claiming to be unaffiliated but at this point, I believed they still were. A justice for Travis site also said this. Jodi and her supporters have made a big thing about making sure everyone knew that she had two factions of supporters and a phone call was leaked. There is a financial reason for this and for why she wants people to believe this.

How would this person know if Jodi was speaking/testifying today? I think I know...

Hey everyone, Good morning :) WOW you all stay up late LOL. So I've been thinking about Gus Searcy, is he the one who ja took some photos of herself for, I remember something about a bathroom, a motorhome, I can't remember if this photo had to do with a bruise, or maybe just another one of *advertiser censored* photo. He's the one who had someone in his car but wouldn't say who that was? Also, is this witness for the defense or the prosecution?

Mainly a witness for his own awesomeness I think. During his 5 minutes or so on the stand in one of the prilim hearings, JM pretty much chewed him up and spat him out. Searcy had been leaving messages for Martinez saying he (GS) had vital information about the case. Martinez ignored him, Gus got his feewings hurt, then I think maybe started talking to the defense? Anyway, he did manage to weasel his way onto the witness stand, but neither side had much use for him.

KCL, you constantly amaze me with your insight. The only person who seems to have insider knowledge of DT strategy is Kiefer. Could he be the one behind those tweets? As in duality?

I'm not pointing at anyone specifically but I do know, IF they are in there daily it is one of three things: a media pass, a Jodi supporter (and we see who those are daily right? and I do NOT think it's Jodi's mom) or a courtroom staff person.

@ericksonvision: Supreme Court has long held courts are subject to the Constitution. This one doesn't get to make up it's own rules #JodiArias #1stAmendment

Kathy, a while ago I posted that while the two justice for Jodi sites were claiming to be unaffiliated at this point, I believed they still were. A justice for Travis site also said this. Jodi and her supporters have made a big thing about making sure everyone knew that she had two factions of supporters and a phone call was leaked. There is a financial reason for this and for why she wants people to believe this.

How would this person know if Jodi was speaking/testifying today? I think I know...

I'm curious because there was something in this post he/she wanted hidden immediately. And I don't think it was the trashing Tanisha part or the observations of the jury or the part where they are mentioning not getting back in. I think it's the "Jodi will be talking to the jurors" part. How would they know this and do we believe it?

jodiscreenshot.jpg

I'm curious because there was something in this post he/she wanted hidden immediately. And I don't think it was the trashing Tanisha part or the observations of the jury or the part where they are mentioning not getting back in. I think it's the "Jodi will be talking to the jurors" part. How would they know this and do we believe it?

View attachment 62483

There are a couple of candidates IMO for who this might be. I also wonder if by speak they mean testifying or just allocuting?

The only way someone is in that courtroom daily is if they are on a media pass, a family/friend of Jodi or on the courtroom staff.

This tweeter wants acknowledgment of their "observations" as clear (being they are in there) but avoids every single question just asking IF they are seated in there (thus giving their tweets credibility) yet jumps all over me when I link them to this post they wanted immediately hidden to some "vent room".

I know nothing about the cannabalistic politics going on in the Jodi camp nor do I care. Attacking victims' families, yes I care about that and it's coming like a stream from that twitter account. I want to know who they are and their proximity to the family. People like that scare me. So I've been watching this tweeter closely.

I looked at the tweets you referenced. The diction, punctuation, phraseology screams journalist to me. And why would the justice4jodiarias keep retweeting Kiefer if they were not one in the same? I think you are really on to something here. This mysterious tweeter has to be media as in a writer/journalist. IMO

"She (JA) will be talking to the jury this afternoon." I hope "talking to" means testifying under oath and eventually under cross exam by JM.

Well, looking at Justus Forusall facebook page I would bet he is a male, though no pictures of him, and radical. I would post a link but I do not know if that is ok.

Finally, I will say for now, this tweeter has ignored 100% of my questions for days trying to get verification they are indeed in the courtroom as they are posing to be (which I believe, they are). Yet the second I post that screen shot that I just happened to see in my twitter feed by someone I don't even follow under #jodiarias hashtag, they are all over me. Until I hold their feet to the fire, then radio silence and another head surfaces just retweeting and favoriting them (I am an admitted twitter beginner so the dynamics there are not totally familiar to me but I know when to smell a rat). This tweeter ran w/ their tail between their legs when I kept on the topic then another one shows up with diversion. That doesn't work well on me cuz I'm like a dog with a bone.

Bow...freaking WOW. Something is up here and I leave the country tomorrow for a week but maybe some of you can pick up the surveillance. ;) meebee?

There are a couple of candidates IMO for who this might be. I also wonder if by speak they mean testifying or just allocuting?

That's right. Going straight to allocution? Where did this "it's a mystery witness" come from anyway? Speaking to the jury sounds more like allocution but really no witnesses AGAIN?

I come back to JSS saying that CMJA "needed" this witness. I have a difficult time believing she's referring to a nutjob from NZ, as JM would no doubt have been able to inform her NZ guy is just that.

I may be totally wrong here, but I am wondering if this witness is her own dad.
I think it could be for a few reasons. krkrjx said it yesterday, and it makes complete sense to me. I think he is doing anything he can to spare her life, even lying about abusing her. Maybe he wants it kept secret because it is not true, and JM knows it. (from Jodi's own mouth, at last trial)
Just a guess, like everyone else.

1. JA made her mom leave the courtroom
2. He is very sick, and possibly dying (thanks to Jodi)
3. Nurmi started her case with how her father would beat her/choke her
until she was unconscious. How he was abusive, bla, bla bla.
4. I found the transcripts from her trial last year where SHE said
completely something different.

This is from yesterday~

Quote Originally Posted by krkrjx View Post

Nurmi said in opening that the killer's dad choked her until she was unconscious. And he made it sound like that happened more than once or twice. We never heard that the first time around and it struck me odd that he would say that...unless he had Dad's approval to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmacky
Which makes me suspect mystery witness is Daddy Dearest.
This is another lie. Can't JM call her a liar and then show the jury what she said last year about her dad? Here is what JA said in 1st trial

JODI ARIAS, ACCUSED MURDERER: I don`t really remember except Travis was screaming. I think I got knocked out, but I don`t think I was out long. I know I got knocked in the head and I'd gotten knocked in the head once by my dad when he was just really mad. And it wasn`t like -- actually he didn`t knock me in the head, he just pushed me against the wall and I hit my head and I fell.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../ddhln.01.html

I'm not pointing at anyone specifically but I do know, IF they are in there daily it is one of three things: a media pass, a Jodi supporter (and we see who those are daily right? and I do NOT think it's Jodi's mom) or a courtroom staff person.

Three guesses:

1. Kiefer
2. Auntie Sue
3. Donovan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics