Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6- Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That goes way back to when I first joined up with WS. The fear was instilled in me to add JMO unless I had a link. Now my fingers just do it automatically. :gday:

LOL I get it! Thanks for the chuckle this mornin! :laughing: (I thought that little guy was laughing now I'm not sure what he's doing lol)

TY. lol. The deal with the kitty is back when this trial aired last year it seems like everyone had a gif, either for a siggy or to express their feelings through picture at the time. This time, after about a year gone, I logged back on and no one had them anymore. But I like my kitty (that sounds SO weird, lol), so I decided to keep it.

I love your kitty too and always picture Pepe le Pieu not far behind.

You guys are scaring me with these talks about "groups" supporting JA. Please tell me there aren't groups of people dumb enough to believe and support JA. I could live with there being 2 to 5 idiots out there giving up their money to a coldblooded killer but more than that and I start losing faith im society. :p

I agree that these are strong indications that Auntie Sue may be testifying in this phase, but why close the courtroom and hide her identity? I think the mystery witness has to be someone else. JSS has had David Bodney pestering her about the 1st Amd for the duration of this trial and IMO would not make a decision like this unless she felt backed into a corner.

Hi AZL and I will chime in that David Bodney is like poetry in motion to watch in a courtroom. I've never seen anyone quite like him. I walked up to him in the hallway and told him I kept thinking "there's Atticus Finch" when he was arguing. He's really something.

FWIW, katie, I think you've got two JA sites mixed up with the other. justice4jodiann is the group that JA turned her back on and who have recently changed their donation gimmick from a JA appeals fund to a generic victim's fund. I've noticed justice4jodiann trying to act like he's in court but it's just news tweeted by media that he twists to make it sound like JA is winning every point in court. I doubt seriously he has anyone in court at all.

The site where that vitriol originated is the JAII site - this is the group sanctioned by JA, Aunt Sue and MDLR. Their private room is called Vent Room. The comment was SS and posted by TA supporters who indicated that they knew the Justus poster and that this person had been playing two sides. Posting one way w/ TA supporters and the other way with JA supporters - that's probably why Justus wanted it deleted, because he/she meant to post it privately. Who that person is, or whether they are in court, I don't know, but I'll see what I can find out.

I don't think either of these groups have anyone in the courtroom, other than JAII's affiliation with Aunt Sue and possibly MDLR. Additionally I doubt that these two factions would cooperate on anything. They're rivals, and AFAICS bitter ones at that.

Ok this is why I've avoided that cesspool altogether. It spins my head the sociopathy as it flies out of the vortex called Jodi Ann Arias.

IIRC, the first tweets out that morning asserted that it was the murderer who was going to take the stand. And then suddenly it became a maybe. And then something else. I am struck by the fact that Kiefer had tweeted:
0 replies 7 retweets 13 favorites

The reason I find it striking was that I didn't see the logic in it. Why the supposition that if it was going to be a closed court, it would be Arias? Why does she come to mind first?

I'm not saying anything here, other than I can't figure out how that leap was made.

good catch. As I've said, I'm just paying attention.

Ok this is why I've avoided that cesspool altogether. It spins my head the sociopathy as it flies out of the vortex called Jodi Ann Arias.

BBM: me too. I'm gonna go back to not giving two s**** what those people are doing or saying or why they're doing or saying it. It doesn't matter. It's strange. Those kinds of people aren't worth the time or the effort. The only thing that matters is that Jodi gets what she deserves. To quote my favorite movie that quotes the bible:

"His judgment cometh, and that right soon."

I haven't read the whole thread yet, but wanted to post since my account just got activated. Wanted so badly to chime in lol. Hi all.

Some posters suspecting this secret witness is Auntie Sue; I think so too. As mentioned by others, Auntie Sue has been missing this go around and unlike the first trial where she was present nearly everyday, which I find odd. To my understanding of being a witness, you can't attend that trial. The other reason has me believe its her is that early on in this trial, Mr. Martinez was questioning Detective Flores regarding the phone, like how the sex call was recorded, how did the defense team get it and then asked if he knows what accomplice is. Objection was made and sidebar. When he returns to questioning again, nothing more was said. I may be wrong, my memory does betray me a lot of times ;).

:seeya: Hello and Welcome !

:wagon::wagon:

I'm wondering if the DT actually spelled organizations "Orginizations" in their motion or if that was a minute entry typo. Either way...:facepalm:

One or more of the journalists yesterday tweeted that CMJA mother left the courthouse after being punted from the courtroom. Is that now false and she was there? Nurmi had asked the judge for her to leave.

I am confused!

Maybe having mom leave is a ploy, to trick people. Maybe she left, but entered back in through the Doggy Door to testify :giggle:

TA DAH... mystery solved

I'm curious because there was something in this post he/she wanted hidden immediately. And I don't think it was the trashing Tanisha part or the observations of the jury or the part where they are mentioning not getting back in. I think it's the "Jodi will be talking to the jurors" part. How would they know this and do we believe it?

View attachment 62483

How about Maria DeLa Rosa? Sounds like her work.

Bringing over YESorNO's List of Tweeters for this Afternoon's Hearing:

Originally Posted by YESorNO (As far as I know) Tweeting Live #jodiarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner

KTAR News on 92.3 ‏@KTAR923

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ

AZ Family ‏@azfamily

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision

Had such a busy day yesterday so lots of catching up to do. Court on Monday as usual?

What have I missed,what's this hearing about?

<-----ME TOO! I rewatched some of her testimony yesterday just for giggles and grins, but it really just got me super irritated,

I landed on a video last night and I had to click out because I was getting a physical reaction. blech

From TH @ fox10:

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 3h 3 hours ago

A hearing being held at 3pm today trying to get the media in courtroom for testimony of mystery #JodiArias witness. Media kicked out yest.

Having defense witnesses claim they are afraid is either because the witness is afraid of social condemnation for lying through their teeth, or solely for dramatic effect.

The witness could be doing something illegal (e.g. welfare fraud, a meth lab in the basement, a noncustodial parent with a child) that they know JM will expose and then it will be all over the universe. I'll bet the vast majority of contacts who might speak for JA are in this category.

I haven't read the whole thread yet, but wanted to post since my account just got activated. Wanted so badly to chime in lol. Hi all.

Some posters suspecting this secret witness is Auntie Sue; I think so too. As mentioned by others, Auntie Sue has been missing this go around and unlike the first trial where she was present nearly everyday, which I find odd. To my understanding of being a witness, you can't attend that trial. The other reason has me believe its her is that early on in this trial, Mr. Martinez was questioning Detective Flores regarding the phone, like how the sex call was recorded, how did the defense team get it and then asked if he knows what accomplice is. Objection was made and sidebar. When he returns to questioning again, nothing more was said. I may be wrong, my memory does betray me a lot of times ;).

First: Good catch, Curious Kittie. Second: Welcome to Websleuths.

:welcome: :welcome6:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members