Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6- Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being that Jodie has no mitigating factors or anyone willingly wanting to speak for her, Auntie Sue has been very supportive of Jodie. With that knowledge and as manipulative as Jodie seems to me, I can fathom arguements/pleads saying her Auntie Sue would, but has much fear due to the public attention, the hate of her niece, death threat, afraid to speak with a bunch of people in the gallery. This court seems to have gone out of the way to give her a fair trial, it seems this request to be more of the same nonsense and not hard to believe Judge Stevens would grant it.

Well, you can just bet, these proceedings will not start on time lol

Hi Y'all!! Happy Halloween!

Such a noob LoL. My above post was intended for AZL. I somehow to quote/reply for that post. Sorry. *HIDING NOW*

The witness could be doing something illegal (e.g. welfare fraud, a meth lab in the basement, a noncustodial parent with a child) that they know JM will expose and then it will be all over the universe. I'll bet the vast majority of contacts who might speak for JA are in this category.
Remember jodis best friend. Activities in Ca. could get her in trouble. So she pretended to be afraid. JM exposed her. Another liar.

AZlawyer,
I have been catching up in the past hour. Glad you are here. Please hang around as much as possible. It's good to know you know AZ law. We are all just guessing. Thanks for your posts. Yes I do get aggravated with JSS and her rulings but I always appreciate your opinions and expertise. Thanks.

Yesterday was such intense frustration. I'm very grateful the media motion was filed before the weekend to alter the situation. Prolonged frustration becomes depression and we didn't want that. It will be a hallowed eve, after all.

AZlawyer,
I have been catching up in the past hour. Glad you are here. Please hang around as much as possible. It's good to know you know AZ law. We are all just guessing. Thanks for your posts. Yes I do get aggravated with JSS and her rulings but I always appreciate your opinions and expertise. Thanks.

Speaking of which, I have to go. :) Crossing my fingers but assuming Bodney will have to take this to the AZ Ct App.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 28s28 seconds ago
Tape of #JodiArias hearing today on media access will be available to be broadcast tonight. Depending on length we hope to have it @5 and 6p

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 41s41 seconds ago
And even this #JodiArias hearing starts with Martinez, Nurmi and Willmott at the bench in a sidebar -- out of earshot of the media attorneys

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 48s49 seconds ago
Nurmi and co. and Martinez are here now. So are our lawyers. @12News

Just a reminder:

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Speaking of which, I have to go. :) Crossing my fingers but assuming Bodney will have to take this to the AZ Ct App.

Thanks for your advice and explanations. The latest decision by JSS seems downright creepy, but maybe this is the only mitigation witness JA has.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 4s4 seconds ago
and we're in session.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 10s10 seconds ago
On tap, a motion for stay of further closed sessions. Oh, another sidebar. #JodiArias just showed up in jailhouse stripes. Here goes.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 11s11 seconds ago
#JodiArias is in court. Wearing, for the first time I've ever see, jail stripes.

Shame JSS didn't say "ok defence witness, you either testify in open court on behalf of CMJA or not at all." If they don't want to give their evidence for all to hear (to help CMJA) then fine, don't testify. It's only CMJA who will suffer and hey, most people don't care if she does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie