Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: Tanisha is carrying a statement in her hand #jodiarias #3tvarias

Darcy DeWitt ‏@darcyinjax 3m3 minutes ago
I'm waiting for Nurmi's motion to move the case to juvenile court. #JodiArias @WildAboutTrial @TrialDiariesJ

^^^LOL

@NancyGraceHLN: Judge has called for a 10 min break before jury seated. #JodiArias not seated yet.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

#JodiArias mom and a few others sit in the front row. Juan is reviewing his notes and wandering around.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Tanisha just arrived and sat down. She had salmon earbuds in connected to her phone. #JodiArias

Not looking forward to the victim bashing that is bound to get worse today, with the defence starting their case. Let's all light a candle, say a prayer and send as much strength as we can to the Alexander's. We all know how upsetting and hard it is for us to sit on our computers/devices and listen to the BS, now imagine Travis' poor family having to sit through it in person and listen to it. I'm not overly religious but my thoughts and prayers are being sent their way.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 18s 18 seconds ago

Willmott, Maria and #JodiArias mom just came out of side conf room.

We wait for the star of the show still.
:rolleyes:

@NancyGraceHLN: Judge has called for a 10 min break before jury seated. #JodiArias not seated yet.

Lordy. A break before they've even begun? Maybe they're adding extra juice to her stun belt, just in case.

@ericksonvision: aaaaaaannnnnnnnddddddd.... #JodiArias has walked into court. Let's do this.

I did my best to keep up while I was at work yesterday, will you please tell me what the Juror question was. I missed that.

@ericksonvision: #JodiArias is wearing a black top, glasses, and a smile.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now 4 seconds ago

#JodiArias sits and smiles as she talks to her pal Maria. She looks very happy.

@NancyGraceHLN: #JodiArias just sat down, smiling, in good spirits. She's wearing a short sleeve, black shirt and dark pants.

Why does she wear all black during statements?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9s 9 seconds ago

#JodiArias has a black top on, hair down, glasses on.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 18s 18 seconds ago

Willmott, Maria and #JodiArias mom just came out of side conf room.

We wait for the star of the show still.

Looks like Mummy Dearest is going to testify IMO

@NancyGraceHLN: Travis Alexander family side packed today. Court packed today with both media and public. #JodiArias

cindymac and katiecoolady, thank you. I feel so protective of these kids, I just hate to think of them being hurt any more than they have been.

@NancyGraceHLN: #JodiArias just sat down, smiling, in good spirits. She's wearing a short sleeve, black shirt and dark pants.

Why does she wear all black during statements?

Someone is helping her appear to grieve?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now 4 seconds ago

#JodiArias sits and smiles as she talks to her pal Maria. She looks very happy.

Of course she's happy. This is the day she gets to start sliming Travis again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77