*REVISIT* Anthonys' private investigator searching for surveillance devices *REVISIT*

I think they may have had the house checked out when KC was bonded out the first time . Rechecking now because LE had the house to them selves during the search warrant. Anthony's weren't allowed back in until LE got what they needed.

Only the guilty, IMO, worry about their home being bugged.

Whether it is illegal or not depends on the reason LE has to bug it. I think the Patriot act opened a lot of door for average citizens to lose liberties.

Whether it is illegal or not depends on the reason LE has to bug it. I think the Patriot act opened a lot of door for average citizens to lose liberties.

I disagree completely. I'm not guilty of anything and I don't want anyone listening in if I'm having sex or perhaps making a bit of noise in the bathroom. Do you?

I'm actually rather surprised that they waited this long to have the house swept. Maybe its just the first time we've heard of it.

I find this to be very odd behavior for grieving grandparents , checking for hidden devices wouldn't even enter into my mind at a time like this . IMO there is more going on behind closed doors then just wanting privacy to grieve .

Yep I agree...hinky meter going here...why would someone who has nothing to hide and is grieving or getting ready to enter that process be checking for bugs. Oh damn...I forgot, there is this major conspiracy against Casey and her family.......:rolleyes:

I wouldn't want strangers listening in on my private conversations either. There's been a lot of speculation here on the board that LP might have planted bugs in the house. I don't blame the A's for checking, I would too.

After that rumor was out there about LP and bugs, I would have already tried to find out if any where placed.

If it was LE that placed them. OUCH! Wonder what the legal situation would be for removing them?? If they couldn't be removed, i'm afraid I would have to stay elsewhere.

After that rumor was out there about LP and bugs, I would have already tried to find out if any where placed.

This is the rumor I was referring to in my previous statement. There was much speculation but never a confirmation.

If it was LE that placed them. OUCH! Wonder what the legal situation would be for removing them?? If they couldn't be removed, i'm afraid I would have to stay elsewhere.

I think the safe assumption is that LE had a court warranted wiretap on the house from the moment KC originally got out on bail. Remember at that point it was still considered an active "kidnapping" case. And anything derived from listening devices placed under a wiretap warrant can certainly be used at trial, for KC and possibly for others.
...especially if LE believes that the people involved aren't being entirely honest ot forthright.

I doubt very much that LE would be able to obtain a warrant to bug the home. The As are not suspects in any crime, IMO, except in the media.

I think they may have had the house checked out when KC was bonded out the first time . Rechecking now because LE had the house to them selves during the search warrant. Anthony's weren't allowed back in until LE got what they needed.
...and maybe what they took has relevance which the As fear.

Frankly, if I were them, I would wonder that myself. In fact, I'm amazed they didn't have the house swept after LP left.

Maybe they are just trying to see if LE is seriously considering charging them. KC's in jail so if LE has the house bugged it's to try and pin something on the A's..

Bolded by me.

If there is nothing to hide, why would they need to alter their behavior? :waitasec:

Also, why do they think their house is bugged? Why are they paranoid? :confused:

I started to say I would be paranoid if LE had spent hours in my house,but that's not true.Our son commited suicide at home.While we were at the hospital a CSI team went through our home.I didn't know it until my daughter told me 2 days later.It never occured to me the house might be bugged,but the A's have put themselves in a very different position .We weren't guilty of anything.
Since Caylee was found so close to home they might all be considered suspects now.

The police tapped the phones in the Aisenberg house when they were investigating the parents after their baby, Sabrina, went missing. They were looking to charge them with obstruction. So I imagine LE is fully within their rights to plant bugs in CA & GA's house. And I hope they have!

I started to say I would be paranoid if LE had spent hours in my house,but that's not true.Our son commited suicide at home.While we were at the hospital a CSI team went through our home.I didn't know it until my daughter told me 2 days later.It never occured to me the house might be bugged,but the A's have put themselves in a very different position .We weren't guilty of anything.
Since Caylee was found so close to home they might all be considered suspects now.

Oh Miss James, so sorry about your son. :blowkiss:

I doubt very much that LE would be able to obtain a warrant to bug the home. The As are not suspects in any crime, IMO, except in the media.
Unless one is well versed in the law, assumptions cannot be made as to what LE can or cannot do. The Aisenbergs' house was bugged and no one knew. The A's did have Casey living there and the cops are investigating them to see if they did engage in criminal activity. Which IMO they did.

The police tapped the phones in the Aisenberg house when they were investigating the parents after their baby, Sabrina, went missing. They were looking to charge them with obstruction. So I imagine LE is fully within their rights to plant bugs in CA & GA's house. And I hope they have!
LOL, we're mind readers, I wrote the same thing at the same time.

Unless one is well versed in the law, assumptions cannot be made as to what LE can or cannot do. The Aisenbergs' house was bugged and no one knew. The A's did have Casey living there and the cops are investigating them to see if they did engage in criminal activity. Which IMO they did.

There was good cause to bug the Aisenberg house, there is no cause to bug the A home now that Casey's gone. It is my opinion that LE would not be able to obtain a warrant to bug the house at this time. Other posters here are 'assuming' that LE can bug the house. :waitasec:

Oh Miss James, so sorry about your son. :blowkiss:

Thank you .We are doing okay.It will be 4 years on New Years Eve.
It does give me some insight into losing a child.James had just turned 15 .We dealt with the coroner ,who could not have been kinder.Two detectives met with us at the hospital after they left our house.They were also very nice.
I supported the A's for a time.Grief can make you do odd things,but IMO they are trying to protect KC and what was once Cindy's well ordered world.
I think C and G know LE is looking at them .They should be paranoid.

LE would get approval from a judge to bug their house first. What's not to get about that? :waitasec: This LE agency is top notch, and they will do NOTHING to jeopardize this case. Now it appears they're starting to focus their attention on the two people who have helped cover up for the killer, and I for one, FULLY applaud them for it. Bug away!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back