*REVISIT* Anthonys' private investigator searching for surveillance devices *REVISIT*

Guilty or no, I wouldnt want to have cameras/recording devices hidden in my house, either!

Me either. I have never had my home be the subject of an intense search by LE...but I can only imagine that feels like to know people were trampling all through your house. Looking everywhere and taking what they want. It would feel like a form of violation I would think. And especially if you feel there is a potential that LE may be trying to mount charges against you.

I can understand not wanting cameras and bugs in their house. I am not saying they don't deserve to have their house searched - or cameras placed in them - heck I would love to be able to hear what goes on in that house! But I am just saying I can understand their side too.

I don't think LE believes Cindy or George had anything to do with Caylee's death or with hiding the body. The idea that one of them moved Caylee or were at some point aware that she was in the car trunk is beyond ridiculous, IMO. I think LE does have questions as to whether Cindy and George have been entirely truthful in the statements about Casey's actions. I definitely do not see any charges against the As forthcoming. The folks here who want to see Cindy's head on the chopping block are going to be very disappointed, IMO.

This whole "charges against the Anthonys" thing started with a very biased report by WFTV and has escalated from there. LE has never said a word on record about bringing charges against the A's

You are right Chilly. I think Gearldo brought it up on his show, but the consensus seemed to be that though charges might be possible, it was unlikely any would be made because they need the Anthony's testimony in the trial against Casey.

I don't like alot of what the family has done, but I firmly believe they had nothing to do with the death, nor did they move the body. I think they did attempt to make up stories to steer suspicion away from Caylee - and I think they have clearly changed their statements to that end many times. But I have no doubt that they loved that little grandbaby.

When you are involved or suspected of being involved in criminal activity you lose your rights. Plain and simple. It's ain't about you anymore. It's about the rights of the victim now.

I can't worry about criminal rights. If we do we will soon have anarchy on our streets. The bad guys win. That's not going to happen on my watch..:)

Yeah, yeah..innocent until proven guilty...I know that.

WOW, isn't there any privacy anymore :waitasec: I don't care who it is, shouldn't your house be your own private place without ANYONE coming in and placing bugs???? I also didn't read this whole thread yet before mouthing off so now I'll go and read what was said.. hehe :boohoo:

LE doesn't just trample all through anyone's house...their home, unfortunately, is the scene of a suspected crime.

Strangers peeking through your house wouldn't be a comparable "violation" to murder...but that's just me. A murder being committed, or covered up, in my home would make me feel violated, but that has nothing to do with an investigation.

It's not the missing dry wall or carpet swatches that would haunt me...it would be whatever happened before LE conficated potential evidence. JMO

but I can only imagine that feels like to know people were trampling all through your house. Looking everywhere and taking what they want. It would feel like a form of violation I would think.

Guilty or no, I wouldnt want to have cameras/recording devices hidden in my house, either!

I agree.. it's bad enough they have a web cam outside their house recording their coming and going.. how sad actually.

WOW, isn't there any privacy anymore :waitasec: I don't care who it is, shouldn't your house be your own private place without ANYONE coming in and placing bugs???? I also didn't read this whole thread yet before mouthing off so now I'll go and read what was said.. hehe :boohoo:

With all due respect, it's been searched as a crime scene and evidence taken from it, so it seems a lot different from a private residence, don't you agree?

Besides, Homeland Securities has limited the freedom of most average citizens, but that is a separate issue, entirely, from a crime scene and a murdered child.

LE doesn't just trample all through anyone's house...their home, unfortunately, is the scene of a suspected crime.

Strangers peeking through your house wouldn't be a comparable "violation" to murder...but that's just me. A murder being committed, or covered up, in my home would make me feel violated, but that has nothing to do with an investigation.

It's not the missing dry wall or carpet swatches that would haunt me...it would be whatever happened before LE conficated potential evidence. JMO

I knew when I used the word "violation" that someone would say something! I am certainly not trying to say it is a violation like a murder, or a rape. Good grief. But we had a house burglarized once and just knowing strangers had been in my house touching my things made me feel "violated". That is what I was trying to say. They were kept out of their house while LE came in and did what they wanted to it. That CAN NOT feel good. (I am sure the realization that a possible murder took place there can also not feel good. The fact they have to stare at Caylee's old room and all her toys and pictures can not feel good either.) But we were discussing their checking for cameras and bugs...not how they can stand to live in a house where a murder may have taken place. That is a whole other topic...

The docs state that the A's had been unknowingly recorded several times during the investigation, so I wouldnt be suprised if we learn that bugging devices were included in the new SW for their home..and I certainly dont blame the A's for wanting to check it out.

But heres what I'm wondering...would anything useful heard through bugging be an excited utterance? Particularly within the first few hours and days of returning home in such a grief stricken state?

I knew when I used the word "violation" that someone would say something! I am certainly not trying to say it is a violation like a murder, or a rape. Good grief. But we had a house burglarized once and just knowing strangers had been in my house touching my things made me feel "violated". That is what I was trying to say. They were kept out of their house while LE came in and did what they wanted to it. That CAN NOT feel good. (I am sure the realization that a possible murder took place there can also not feel good. The fact they have to stare at Caylee's old room and all her toys and pictures can not feel good either.) But we were discussing their checking for cameras and bugs...not how they can stand to live in a house where a murder may have taken place. That is a whole other topic...
bolded by me

LE did not do what they "wanted" to do. They secured a search warrant, deemed appropriate from the evidence found at a crime scene. If they believe surveillance will help, that's up to a judge. LE is concerned with a crime and its victim, that's all.

With all due respect, it's been searched as a crime scene and evidence taken from it, so it seems a lot different from a private residence, don't you agree?

Besides, Homeland Securities has limited the freedom of most average citizens, but that is a separate issue, entirely, from a crime scene and a murdered child.

They can search it all they want and take what they want but I think it's not right to plant a bug. They have a right to their privacy in their own house. To me, it's still their house, crime or no crime.

When it comes to finding evidence in the murder of a child, especially if that child is your family member, it seems to me most people would have no problem letting LE in to do whatever is necessary.

Most people, except Cindy and George, of course. Once again, their priority is something/anything besides getting justice for Caylee.

Such a shame that Cindy hadn't been as clever as you, Carrington, else she'd have known that you can't wash away the serrations on a knife (which may be the very ones that match up to the serrations of the knife used to cut the duct tape from the roll... :eek: )

:eek: this took my breath away...:gasp:

I really think that this "bugging" thread should be moved to the "speculation" thread. People not reading the whole thing are assuming the A's have been bugged. No?

I started to say I would be paranoid if LE had spent hours in my house,but that's not true.Our son commited suicide at home.While we were at the hospital a CSI team went through our home.I didn't know it until my daughter told me 2 days later.It never occured to me the house might be bugged,but the A's have put themselves in a very different position .We weren't guilty of anything.
Since Caylee was found so close to home they might all be considered suspects now.

I am so very sorry for your loss may God be with you and your son and I know he is in God's love now and He has healed his worried mind. That brought back memories of years ago my sister used to call me in the middle of the night so many times and say she was going to kill herself and we would talk all night sometime until her mind was eased enough for that time. I don't know why so many seem so drawn to that conclusion, that suicide is the only answer to their problem. Sorry to get off topic but it jogged a memory and how she left a hole in my heart when she left. She died in an 'accident' they said but I always wondered if she did not just shut her eyes.(no one else was involved or got hurt in the accident)

I really think that this "bugging" thread should be moved to the "speculation" thread. People not reading the whole thing are assuming the A's have been bugged. No?

I haven't read all the threads yet today, but the ones I have read are all rumor and speculation. I think today needs a do-over.

I started to say I would be paranoid if LE had spent hours in my house,but that's not true.Our son commited suicide at home.While we were at the hospital a CSI team went through our home.I didn't know it until my daughter told me 2 days later.It never occured to me the house might be bugged,but the A's have put themselves in a very different position .We weren't guilty of anything.
Since Caylee was found so close to home they might all be considered suspects now.

I'm so very sorry MissJames .

I haven't read all the threads yet today, but the ones I have read are all rumor and speculation. I think today needs a do-over.

This one was a media speculation. A red blinking light. Could have just been video recording damage done by the search, no one really knows at this point. Today does need a do over, I am confused, lol!

When it comes to finding evidence in the murder of a child, especially if that child is your family member, it seems to me most people would have no problem letting LE in to do whatever is necessary.

Most people, except Cindy and George, of course. Once again, their priority is something/anything besides getting justice for Caylee.

Their lawyer has indicated they are FULLY cooperating....so we'll see.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back