Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Theonly1, Nov 2, 2008.
AMEN! :angel: Truer words were never spoken!
Respectfully snipped..... Very well said.
I absolutely, positively agree. It goes to the control issue... Cindy feels she, and no one else, OWNS Caylee's memory but there may be a family out there with, at the VERY LEAST, the right to know they had a granddaughter.
Casey herself has offered different stories & names about who the father is to various friends, LE & her family. If she knows, she will never tell. There is no relevence to the trial, and she has so little power and control left to her. This secret she will never reveal. IMO
Caylee bore so much resemblance to JP, but she & he claim it is not him.
Options i can recall, Jesus O, killed in a crash. Hard to really know how far back her promiscuous behavier goes.
I conpletely agree with your whole post! The Anthony family is full of it by denying the father his rights, even his family if he is dead!!! I call BS on the Anthony family determining if it would cause them pain, they have no way of knowing, and it might cause them more pain to know they could have known Caylee for over 2 years, and never got the chance!!!:furious:
It smacks of Anna Nicole Smith denying Larry Birkhead his chance at fatherhood, by falsely listing Howard Smith as her daughter's father!
Hello Sleuthers I read this post a bit earlier and just came upon an article in regards to Caylee's biological father that I had never read before.
Snipped from article~
Meanwhile, investigators are trying to determine who the biological father of Caylee is. It was recently revealed that a University of Central Florida student who died on May 8, 2007, is a potential candidate; however both his family and Anthony's are denying the rumors. Yesterday, the medical examiner's office revealed that they still have a sample of the young man's blood, which could be used for a paternity test.
If the biological father can be determined, perhaps he could give the victim impact statement at sentencing (assuming it gets that far).
My personal opinion on this whole topic is:
1) KC reminds me of a monkey who swings from branch to branch, never letting go of the last branch until she has firm hold on the next one. (ie: date one guy, start dating the next, then dump the last guy once she is sure the second guy is firmly within her grasp)
2) If Caylee had not died but had been found seriously injured or neglected, Child Protection Services would have pursued the paternity testing of any potential bio dad, but since the child died - the State would see no reason to pay for the expense of paternity testing as there is no longer a child.
3) I doubt the bio-Dad could ever claim "wrongful death" law suit, since he never established a relationship with the child, he is not deprived of something he never had.
4) My personal opinion is KC knows exactly who the Dad is (probably at least 1 of 3 guys) but her own Narcissism kept her quiet on the subject. I feel KC felt the bio Dad was not "up to par" for her to have a lifelong relationship with (ie: co-parenting of Caylee). I think this is a continuation of the denying the pregnancy; she can still deny the one-night stand or the relationship (whatever it was) because the Father of the Baby (FOB) was not good enough for Miss KC to admit to sleeping with and having a child with.
4) By telling everyone that Caylee's Father (FOB) died in a car wreck, she essentially painted herself into a corner since she couldn't hand Caylee over to Bio-Dad when she needed a break, money, etc.
5) KC had enough trouble answering to her own family about her actions, imagine if she had yet another family (ie: FOB's family) to have to answer to about her parenting.
6) KC couldn't handle anyone loving Caylee more than her (ie: CA, JG) so seeking out the FOB would only ensure Caylee was loved more than KC
7) Sadly, the very thing that might have saved Caylee's life (a safe place to land @ the FOB's family who probably would have cared and loved her, far away from the A's chaos circus) was never offered to this little girl. Caylee's life was only valuable when it met KC's needs, and she got tossed aside like a used prophylactic when she was no longer useful except to be a tool to hurt people.
Here's something I was thinking about when I first saw this thread. It's been a long time since we discussed Caylee's possible bio dad but has anyone seen anything like interviews or such from BS and MH? Didn't Yuri go to Cali to interview MH? Have we seen that interview?
Sorry those to names popped into my head when I saw this thread and I can't recall seeing much released about them in docs.
No, I have been anxious to see MH's interview too...
yes....where the heck is that interview? Makes you wonder what else the State has.........that we haven't seen.
I would hope they would at least have done dna testing for the poor deceased classmate she claims was the father. If it were him, the family would know. If not, another lie to point to as evidence she was lying about the imaginanny.
If Caylee's father is still alive he knows he had sex with Casey. Considering the notoriety of this case I think anyone who had sex with Casey during the relevant time frame would know that there is a possibility that Caylee might be his daughter. I cannot imagine that it wouldn't catch their attention. I understand that there is a lot more "casual" sex going on out there today ~ but it's not blindfolded sex, right? So there must be at least one man out there is public that sees her face on tv, reads about this in the paper or online or hears and lives with all the updates, maybe right there in Orlando.
My point is that whoever he is, he knows he is possibly Caylee's father. It is his choice to step up and show himself or not. I am not aware of anyone who has stepped forward. Unless he is not alive, he has chosen to remain anonymous and I waste no sorrow on him.
Don't know how it would effect the trial, if at all.
I believe IMO that the defense will bring in evidence of Casey accusing her father of abuse, and suggest that Caylee's biological father was George Anthony. Since I've seen no DNA parentage test done on George Anthony to prove otherwise, this may have been the secret the family does not want revealed. It could be a secret that is even more shameful than the murder itself (in the Anthony Family's mind). Casey says I haven't told them anything, George tells her she's the CEO, and writes to tell her of how disappointed he is that she has said something that is harmful to the family.
That's just not true. See the thread here [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5439555#post5439555"]2010.07.19 Defense is Investigating GA - Page 29 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
post #715 ... Read below for text:
"Scientifically it is IMPOSSIBLE for George ANTHONY to be the biological spermatozoa donor that created Caylee Marie Anthony. The DNA profile has over 6 individual singlet loci that George did NOT contribute! This rumor needs to be 86'd forever even without specific documentation, MANY WS'ers with scientific backgrounds mapped out the DNA profiles (GA/Jessie/Caylee/Lee/Casey/even, Cindy!) released from the discovery process as soon as they were available to satisfy curiosity, ahem, scientific inquiry~"
I think in this situation, ignorance is bliss. Better that the father and paternal grandparents be able to live normal lives than to have them destroyed with grief and if-only's.
I really think there are probably a few guys out there who have suspicions that they are the father, and think if I were them I'd be staying away from this 3-ring circus as well. I'm guess whoever it is probably has a fair idea. V sad for him.
I hope this is true ZsaZsa! Dr. Baden has been known to speak out of his arse a time or two, but this would be a real interesting slip-of-the-tongue on his part was accurate.
I think that Caylee's father and immediate family have every right to know if LE knows who this person is. I also think that IF LE knows, then the father (if he is alive) knows and his immediate family knows and they simply don't want to be dragged through the mud. I have to say I don't blame them.
Cindy never wanted Caylee to have a father. As long as Cindy was finacially supporting Casey and Caylee... she had control of them. Having a father in the picture would mean that Caylee belonged to someone else other than her and she could not handle that. Cindy considered Caylee "her child." She has said it over and over again, in different ways.
I really don't think it was Casey's idea to keep the father out of the picture. Casey seems like the type of person who would have jumped at the chance to get child support out of him, but Cindy wouldn't have it.
Michael Baden, M. D. has NOT signed on with the defense team, he has vowed that he will NOT undergo the experience:sick: of cross examination :sick:as he did in the Spector case while his wife serves as a member of a defense team counsel and advises all other expert witnesses to follow the same marriage saving advice :crazysaid with a chuckle, smile and wry, grim grin!:crazy. He WILL speak as a paid consultant on media programs, he WILL NOT speak from materials discussed with his wife thus breaking the client-atty. confidentiality clause/commitment, he WILL hypothesize (BUT IN my humble opinion, may NOT emphasize that it is such OR the media EDITORS may remove his disclaimer by the use of "ahem, editorial license".:truce:
NOW, regarding this point of paternity: had LE "discovered" paternity, there would be documentation waitasec:as in WHAT laboratory performed the DNA testing!:waitasec: ) turned over to the SAO who in turn would have to identify said material as discovery and hand it off to Baez & Co. Then the FOI/Sunshine laws kick in unless the material were blocked from the public by the COURT ACTION (remember the autopsy photos?). Of course, there's always that significant "loophole" of the :snootypen file/active investigation:snooty: where no completed discovery:snooty: is available BUT let's just take Michael's profound dogma off the table and put it next to his Geraldo Rivera TV moment where he also claimed they had chloroform residue in Caylee's hair!:banghead: PS: he made the DNA statement on the same "always bastion of truth TV program", just a different night, IIRC.
:danceh yeah, just my humble FEMALE opinion.......:angel: