Revisiting clues: are there any inconsistancies?

Discussion in 'Hailey Dunn' started by Kimster, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

What did Shawn say in his interviews or tell others that were interviewed that can be looked at today?

It's okay to mention what Billie told us that Shawn told her as long as we are respectful and remain on what she said and not on what we think she said. :)

What did Shawn say? Did he try to lead us away from Hailey? I saw a post yesterday that he said Hailey would be found in Scurry county, but I didn't see a link. Does someone have a link to that statement?

2. Loading...

3. matou

matou #los2188

4. matou

matou #los2188

5. Starry Night

Starry Night New Member

6. matou

matou #los2188

7. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

http://media.reporternews.com/media/static/0113_001_.pdf
    The affidavit that mentions Scurry county

The Scurry county reference was discussed on NG.
    http://www.examiner.com/article/hailey-dunn-person-of-interest-named

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shawn-adki...g-texas/story?id=12608537&page=2#.UXwMKMpx2UM

8. Chili Fries

Chili Fries Man Sleuth

In one of the Blog Talk Radio shows this year, Billie said that until last October she thought Shawn was at his mom's on Tuesday, the day after Haley went missing. But last October LE informed her that Shawn was actually in Scurry County on Tuesday.

I can't link the BTR episode, because I'm not sure which one it was, but I am sure of the info because I made notes while I listened.

9. Starry Night

Starry Night New Member

What county is Shawns's mother in, and what county were the remains found in? TIA

10. TexasGiGi

TexasGiGi Verified Insider

http://media.reporternews.com/media/static/0113_001.pdf

During the second phase of the polygraph ADKINS was questioned in
    reference to where Hailey Dunn could be found and ADKINS made a positive
    indication that Hailey Dunn could be found in Scurry County, Texas. When the
    third phase of the polygraph was started to refine the location of Hailey Dunn
    in Scurry County, Texas ADKINS refused to complete the polygraph examination
    and walked out of the Police Department.

11. Chili Fries

Chili Fries Man Sleuth

Remains were found in Scurry County. Shawn's mom lives in Big Spring, which is in Howard County.

12. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

Does his Grandma live in Scurry Co? I think she lived in Dunn.

eta; YUP, Grandma lives in Scurry. Didn't Shawn say he went to his grandma's right after quitting his job, but no one was home?

13. Miziree

Miziree loves company

14. Starry Night

Starry Night New Member

I think he said he went and quit his job, came home-no-one there-then called his mom and told her he quit his job-then drove to his mom's home..........according to the most recent interviews with him wearing sunglasses.

Or did he say he went to his grandma's?

15. Miziree

Miziree loves company

16. katydid23

&#8232;Billie Jean Dunn Blog Talk Radio Interview February 7, 2011: Partially transcribed&#8232;&#8232;<snipped>&#8232;&#8232;So around six o’clock Shawn got to work. He left right away. He had been thinking about quitting his job, and he left that day, left his coveralls there, cleaned out his locker.&#8232;*&#8232;He went over to his grandma’s house in Dunn, which is about ten miles coming back toward Colorado city. They didn’t answer, so he went over to Big Spring, to his mother’s house.&#8232;&#8232;<snipped>&#8232;&#8232;http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hai...io-interview-february-7-transcription/&#8232;

[Billie puts him at Grandma's around 6:30 am. Hmmm.......]

17. katydid23

Shawn Adkins Interview on KTAB, February 7, 2011: Transcription&#8232;&#8232;<snipped>&#8232;&#8232;

REPORTER: So also, according to the affidavits, you had originally said that when you quit your job, you went straight to Big Springs, but then there were cell phone actual pings in Colorado City.

&#8232;&#8232;SHAWN ADKINS: Well, that, the investigators asked me. They never asked which specific places I went. They go, “Where did you go Monday, when Hailey supposedly disappeared?”, and I told them I went to Big Spring, and that’s where I was at.&#8232;&#8232;<snipped>

&#8232;&#8232;REPORTER: ... the affidavits show that stories have changed. I mean, what do you say about that? Has your story changed at all?&#8232;&#8232;

SHAWN ADKINS: If it has, it was because I remembered something, and then I let the investigators know, but that’s how they say my story has changed, then that’s how it changed, ’cause there’s been some things that I didn’t remember to tell them at the time, but later I did remember, and then I told them. That’s how my story could have changed, but no, my story hasn’t changed, other than that.&#8232;&#8232;

<snipped>

&#8232;&#8232;http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hai...iew-feb-7-transcription/&#8232;&#8232;&#8232;

18. Starry Night

Starry Night New Member

Katy-that's awesome........you put it so succinctly. Oh how the story changes-and oh how credible he can be.......

19. matou

matou #los2188

20. matou

matou #los2188

Slasher Films More than Just an Interest for Adkins

The user, believed to be Adkins, wrote on Jan. 6, "I'm sure alot of you know by now the situation surrounding my Fiance's daughter Hailey Dunn's Disapperance. Me, My Fiance and Her Son all need any help we can get to bring her home safe (...) I've been a member here since 2005 and all I have to say is this forum is full of great ppl and we come together when one is in need. Again if you here anything regarding Hailey please contact me. Thank you so much and God Bless yall." (sic)

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330736

21. matou

matou #los2188

Were Shawn and Billie Jean ever engaged? Interesting that she is his "fiancee" instead of girlfriend at the time of Hailey's disappearance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.