rico234 (one of Casey's passwords)

Gonna say a "duh" statement....BUT, we ALL know we make our passwords something/someone we won't forget. Like the "timer55" one. Especially the "word" part...and sometimes I add "simple" numbers after it to make it more complex. I guess what I'm trying to say is that maybe the numbers don't really mean much...the "name" part seems important. Like on the "timer55" thread, someone mentioned that "timer" in the Urban Dictionary, is slang for a certain am't of pot (marajuana)...."rico" in spanish is more like "rich", in a more "blingy" sort of way.....as per my cousin. IMO - as always.

Yeah, like most moms incorporate their kids into it somehow. KC would base hers on some guy she banging. She literally makes me sick. Even though we don't have Caylee's body, I think there is enough evidence for court that proves how little regard and love KC had for her daughter. If the A's would have opened their eyes to her behavior sooner and done something this child may still have been with us.

Maybe she was using it like she did in the "caseyomarie"?? ric-o-234?

Me personally, I don't think the fact he is 37 & from Il as a reason to discount him. Would it surprise anyone that Casey would 1) come onto a married, older man, visiting the park with wife & kids or 2} pick up an older business man at some bar.

I don't think the baby daddy has to be from the area or in her age range.
This gal didn't care much about where she layed, ya know.

on her facebook page she had something about a TROPHY WIFE, wanting to be famous, rich etc.........she would of tried to hook anyone she could to get what she wanted in life, IMO

what was the address for Ricardo and Amy was it not 232 Glenwood, maybe George got it wrong.

Yes it was. I think the password is very simple. Rico is Ricardo and 232 is his address. I think George just mis-stated it....he didn't seem sure when he said it.

Using a person and their house number as a password is very common and a pretty simple password because it is easy to remember.

Thanks! I vaguely remembered that to be the case, but didn't want to have to go back and find it!

Perhaps the 23 is his age - or at least his age when she set up the password. In any case, I don't think the password holds some secret that will provide a clue in the disappearance of Caylee. I think she picked a boyfriend and some number she associates with him and that's it. I really don't think she gave it that much thought.

Okey doke -- I hate to revive this dead horse, but I wanted to mention something I ran across -- it may mean nothing, but who knows.

KC searched on her computer in March for 'Lost Numbers'. Supposedly the premise behind the 'Lost Numbers' is that set of numbers is cursed, and each one has a hidden meaning. Two of the numbers are 23 and 4...her password rico234. They use the numbers together, in combinations, added, subtracted, etc. in mathematical formations, but these numbers always wind up somewhere, and have meaning to events (i.e. a plane crash, deaths, blah, blah).

The 'Lost Numbers' have significance outside of the show as well, supposedly something to do with the 'end of humanity' or something like that.

And I'm not giving her credit for being remotely intelligent enough to have used these numbers because of this...but I found the correlation interesting, especially if she is a fan of that show, and the premise behind it.

THE MEANING OF THE LOST NUMBERS 23 & 4

Occurrences outside of the show

is in several conspiracy theories the number of the "Illuminati". It is claimed to appear all over history.

Obscure Words: illuminati
People claiming to be unusually enlightened with regard to a subject

is considered to be an unlucky number in Korea. Its pronunciation is the same as the pronunciation for the Chinese character for "death". In the past, elevators were marked with an "F" button instead of "4".

Just another curiosity in this case that is filled with more twists and turns than a pretzel. Does anyone know WHEN she changed her password to rico234? I wonder if it corresponds in the vicinity of the search date?

Yeah, like most moms incorporate their kids into it somehow. KC would base hers on some guy she banging. She literally makes me sick. Even though we don't have Caylee's body, I think there is enough evidence for court that proves how little regard and love KC had for her daughter. If the A's would have opened their eyes to her behavior sooner and done something this child may still have been with us.

I think you are wrong to blame the grandparents. They had no clue that she would be capable of something like this. IMO

The 'Lost Numbers' have significance outside of the show as well, supposedly something to do with the 'end of humanity' or something like that.

I read somewhere that the "Lost numbers" (4815162342) are nothing more than the UPC code for the 8 oz. can of New Coke.

Maybe Ricardo is Caylee's father! Maybe Casey kept it a secret from her parents that he was the father due to the fact he was hispanic.

GA said that another of Casey's passwords is rico234
when I did a search, I found an Eric D. (Casey has claimed that Caylee's father's name is Eric) with a user ID of rico234 at reunion.com

I do not have a reunion.com account, anyone?

Please forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how does GA know Casey's passwords? Reason I'm asking is the fact that this could possibly mean that defense can claim other family members knew Casey's passwords to sign on under her name. Wouldn't this cause some doubt in a jurors mind that it might not of been Casey looking up chloroform, household weapons, neck breaking etc.? I am not defending KC by any means, Im just trying to think like a juror at the moment with this info.

Or... The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (commonly referred to as RICO Act or RICO) is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization. RICO was enacted by section 901(a) of the Organized Crime Control Act of 1970 (Pub.L. 91-452, 84 Stat. 922, enacted October 15, 1970). RICO is codified as Chapter 96 of Title 18 of the United States Code, 18 U.S.C. § 1961–1968. While its intended use was to prosecute the mafia and others who were engaged in organized crime, its application has been more widespread.

It has been speculated that the name and acronym were selected in a sly reference to the movie Little Caesar, which featured a notorious gangster named Rico. The original drafter of the bill, G. Robert Blakey, refused to confirm or deny this.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racketeer_Influenced_and_Corrupt_Organizations_Act

Please forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how does GA know Casey's passwords? Reason I'm asking is the fact that this could possibly mean that defense can claim other family members knew Casey's passwords to sign on under her name. Wouldn't this cause some doubt in a jurors mind that it might not of been Casey looking up chloroform, household weapons, neck breaking etc.? I am not defending KC by any means, Im just trying to think like a juror at the moment with this info.

Not dumb at all Cenrenity - good point. IIRC Casey gave her mother, father and Lee her passwords after she was arrested or became a suspect, so they could do their own 'investigations' on her behalf.

I would guess it was a flight number. She made all the reservations for PR. Probably had the flight numbers.

Not dumb at all Cenrenity - good point. IIRC Casey gave her mother, father and Lee her passwords after she was arrested or became a suspect, so they could do their own 'investigations' on her behalf.

Thanks Beckaroozie :) This is info. I missed somehow, but good to know. At least defense can't poke holes in the computer searches knowing the A's only received passwords after the fact.

IMO, not so much thought went into her passwords, other than to make certain they were 7 characters. 234 is easy to remember and both passwords ending with this as well as the other one are 7 characters, as if she was operating under the thought that 7 character passwords are more difficult to hack.

Thanks Beckaroozie :) This is info. I missed somehow, but good to know. At least defense can't poke holes in the computer searches knowing the A's only received passwords after the fact.

You can pretty much gather that info from the jailhouse interviews with CA, GA and Lee...they asked for her passwords there, IIRC.

I personally don't think the passwords have any meaning at all. I believe that she told them the passwords and give out small hints just to throw them off track as much as she could. Just more of Casey's spinning the story..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back