RIP Bob Evans

Dark Knight

Reaction score
Restauranteur Bob Evans has died according to ABC Radio and other sources.

Developing.....

I read that! I abslutely loved the baked steak, and also the roast beef at the restaurant.....ummmmmmm............good.............RIP Bob Evans......

Aww.... Rest in Peace Bob. Thanks for the all the wonderful food!!

We are deprived of Bob Evans down in Georgia. I used to live in Indiana so I remember the resturants. I recently went to Kentucky and saw one on the drive back. I was so tempted, but hit the White Castle instead. Krystal's is not the same taste as a slyder.

My family has such fond memories of Bob Evans. We met him several times at his farm. The Evans Farm in Rio Grande is a wonderful family place to visit.

My Dad's side of the family has a church fundraiser every year and Mr. Evans provides numerous food items at no charge so that all of the profit goes to the church. The church was able to remodel a couple of years ago without any money in the red. Praise the Lord and thanks to all of the help and volunteers like Mr. Evans.

My entire family is from a tiny Ohio town and when we all get together about once a month, Bob Evans is where we usually end up dining. You can't beat the food or the prices!

We just finished one of their strawberry pies the other day. That has to be one of the yummiest things ever!

Rest in peace Mr. Evans. Prayers for you and your family.

Bob was from my home town. Just about every time we went into the Sausage Shop (the restaurant at the farm) he was there sitting at the bar and having dinner. What a nice man. He did so much for our town. The farm festival was something I looked forward to every year. We'll miss you Bob!

We are deprived of Bob Evans down in Georgia. I used to live in Indiana so I remember the resturants. I recently went to Kentucky and saw one on the drive back. I was so tempted, but hit the White Castle instead. Krystal's is not the same taste as a slyder.

Nothing is quite like a Whitie's .

That's sad.... We actually have a trip planned to go to the farm later this summer.... Too bad we won't have the chance to run into him then. :( Rest in peace, Bob.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back