RIP Sidney Sheldon

Rest in Peace Sheldon... I read almost every one of his books and adored his TV shows growing up. One very talented man.

Oh no, so sorry, one of my favorite authors!!!!

Did he write The Other Side Of Midnight? We saw that movie on TV a long time ago--great soap opera movie,with John Beck and that French actress

I've read many of his books, he had a long, rich and fullfilling life and will live on in everything he left for us!

VB

I've read every book of his since the very first one. My son is named after him....Sheldon. (A girl would have been Sidney)

RIP

Peter Hamilton said:
Did he write The Other Side Of Midnight? We saw that movie on TV a long time ago--great soap opera movie,with John Beck and that French actress
Yes he did, very good story!

SadieMae said:
I've read every book of his since the very first one. My son is named after him....Sheldon. (A girl would have been Sidney)

RIP

That is neat Sadie!

I didnt realize he wrote the series "I Dream of Jeannie"

I love his books :p ... RIP Sidney and prayers for your family...

awwwwwww sad news! I love his books. Recently on a trip I bought a book of his I hadn't seen before...I got halfway thru it when I realized it was his biography! he had written it totally different from other's biography's I've read. Until I read the book I didn't realize he did "I Dream of Jeanie" either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr
Back