Rita Tangredi, 31, and Colleen McNamee, 20, 1993-94 ** John Bittrolff ARRESTED **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention, was he even married when McNamee and Tangredi were murdered?

From the above newsday article: <modsnip>

Everyone of his neighbors is saying they are so shocked.....He really is exactly what the LISK would have to be to get away with it for so long. The profile is too much like LISK for me to think he just killed two girls 20 years ago and then stopped...no way

I definitely don't think JB is Ocean Parkway LISK. I think OP LISK is much younger (in his 30s), lives on the South Shore of Long Island, nearby where the bodies were dumped, but on the mainland and commutes to the city. I still believe OP LISK is highly intelligent. I feel like JB wasn't a WS member, but I'm almost positive that LISK is.

My gut feeling is that he probably isn't LISK (although, I could certainly be wrong). But I'm not so sure he isn't our ACSK.

No source thats pure conjecture....but why dump so close to home if he's the Manorville butcher unless he wanted to revisit.

What leads you to believe he raped corpses? I'm just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or it's simply an isolated spot that makes a good dumping ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I dont buy that and never did. Always knew Rita and Colleen were Lisk victim's the fact that their killer lives within walking distance to the Manorville Dumping ground its the icing on the cake for me.

looks like the manorville butcher nickname was dead on...puts him with the skills to dismember, It looks like the mods deleted my post marie-chantal but i believe he is necrophile because he reminds me so much of ridgeway..and ridgeway revisited old bodies of his buried in the woods to have sex with....gross

Interested in why you and NJguy believe that?

I actually lean toward the AC killer being dead, however, the statement from today's news about 'bodies being uniquely placed' caught my eye, as we know how the AC victims were placed as well. Also, the added information about possibly taking some clothes or items from the bodies struck me as similar to AC. Although the possible decapitation and dismemberment is obviously dissimilar

I would like him to be LISK, ACSK and the Manorville Butcher because that would say that it is only one monster responsible. I will not believe that he is responsible for only TWO victims TWENTY years ago. Have you ever eaten a Pringle potato chip and just ate two?

I might as well nickname him Pringle because once he popped he just didn't stop.

Regarding the DNA match: I've been thinking about this, and my guess is that even though the police had collected DNA for the two victims, they never got around to actually running it against a database once the tests became more useful (at the very least they hadn't for the last year or so) and re-ran it after collecting evidence from Chenelle Browne and/or when looking at whether David Sadler be linked to her or other past murders. It was then that the match to Bittrolff's brother turned up.

Regarding the DNA match: I've been thinking about this, and my guess is that even though the police had collected DNA for the two victims, they never got around to actually running it against a database once the tests became more useful (at the very least they hadn't for the last year or so) and re-ran it after collecting evidence from Chenelle Browne and/or when looking at whether David Sadler be linked to her or other past murders. It was then that the match to Bittrolff's brother turned up.

My impression, from everything I've read and heard today, is that police knew from DNA testing done in 1994 that the murders were linked, and that they have routinely collected a DNA sample from everyone arrested in the county since then, with those samples being compared to DNA collected from this and from other unsolved cases on their books. The familial match with Bittrolff's brother told the police that the brothers parents were indisputably the parents of the killer.

That may be the case. According to media, the brother was caught in 2013. The DNA was gathered and the match was made, but we don't know exactly when. I think they've been working this case against JB for a while. They could have recovered the items as recently as yesterday, or they could have recovered them a while ago. If there weren't any police there (and I assume no taped-off area?) then my guess is that they are done searching the house. Did neighbors ever state that they had seen police on the property in the past few days? Do you know if his wife and kids are still in the house?

Of course it's possible that the items were located someplace else. A previous residence? A place of business?
I drove by there and theres no police or searching or any signof searching the woods next door.if there was a house serach there is no tape.there was a jeep liberty in the driveway im not sure who it belongs to.

My impression, from everything I've read and heard today, is that police knew from DNA testing done in 1994 that the murders were linked, and that they have routinely collected a DNA sample from everyone arrested in the county since then, with those samples being compared to DNA collected from this and from other unsolved cases on their books. The familial match with Bittrolff's brother told the police that the brothers parents were indisputably the parents of the killer.

Maybe collection of DNA from the recent murders/body parts found in Hempstead? I have a feeling that this has unearthed a treasure trove of new evidence on LI... I've been trying to get in touch with a detective for another matter since Friday to no avail. They must be BUSY. In a good way of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021