Rita Tangredi, 31, and Colleen McNamee, 20, 1993-94 ** John Bittrolff ARRESTED **

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB does not seem to have any online presence at all that I can find. His job as a contractor/carpenter doesn't put him behind a desk and computer he's out driving back and forth quoting jobs, working, lumber yards, etc. He and all of his family have lived on that part of LI forever…he knows the area very well and does a lot of driving…being self employed and even if married at that time, he can do things he might not be able to do if he had an employer.

In 1993-94 Craigslist wasn't around. I can see him driving around hunting for female hitchhikers or cruising for streetwalkers or drug addicts but at this point I don't see him using Craigslist in 2000 and later to make contact with the women who were found in Manorville or Gilgo. Just some thoughts.

Like a purse? I mean that would be something you could totally link. Clothing to me wouldn't be something you could link after all this time because if someone found it how would they know who it belonged to? A purse with maybe ID's and stuff is what I keep thinking.

I had posted pocket book then deleted post after thinking about it…how many bodies are found with wallets and pocket books?

I still think shoe because alot of things seem to point toward a foot fetish. AC4 missing shoes was key and there was even a shoe fetish poi. There's the fire island legs w nail polish on one foot right and someone posted here the other day about another body that had nail polish. Also sometimes the SK cuts off one foot..like JD 2000...which could be to cover a tattoo or i've even thought of the possibility that maybe the sk keeps the foot as a trophy. TS suggested he disposed of limbs while bird watching or having a picnic on Jones Beach.

One thing worth noting: a foot fetish and a shoe fetish are two completely different fetishes. It's one or the other; I've never heard of someone having both.

here it is was looking for a bit but found:

"The man’s body, described as white or Hispanic, five-and-a-half to six feet tall, 130-150 pounds, with a surgical staple imbedded in his chin, was disrobed of all clothing save a pair of Gap boxer shorts. He was later revealed to have been a victim of strangulation"

SOURCE: http://www.doenetwork.org/media/news18.html

Most of the bodies connected with this case seem to be cause of death strangulation. aside from maybe the asian male who was blunt force trauma

BBM

Thank you for the info about the man. That doesn't equal to "most of the bodies" being strangled, though. That's only three out of the bodies found in this area. And at this time, there's zero evidence that shows one way or another that the man is connected to Rita and Colleen.

Actually, maybe four if Sandra Costilla turns out to have been strangled. They've never released the cause of death for JT, Peaches, Cherries, and the toddler. At this time, LE are pretty adamant that there's no connection to GB4. There may not even be a connection between JB's victims and the other Manorville-area victims. We simply don't have that evidence yet, so it's just conjecture. What we do know for sure is that Rita and Colleen have been strangled.

ETA: Truly, I'm not trying to bust your chops or anything. I just think it's important to differentiate between opinion and fact, that's all.
Yes, lets's stick to the facts. Based on the facts, John Bittrolff is currently the top suspect to have killed, say, Melissa Barthelemy. That's the fact, unless by name you can offer someone more suspect-worthy than a serial killer who likes to strangle and who has lived on Long Island for the last 20 years.

Does anybody else notice that his left ear is larger and less defined than his right ear? Maybe it was injured, or possibly a birth defect?

BBM

Thank you for the info about the man. That doesn't equal to "most of the bodies" being strangled, though. That's only three out of the bodies found in this area. And at this time, there's zero evidence that shows one way or another that the man is connected to Rita and Colleen.

Actually, maybe four if Sandra Costilla turns out to have been strangled. They've never released the cause of death for JT, Peaches, Cherries, and the toddler. At this time, LE are pretty adamant that there's no connection to GB4. There may not even be a connection between JB's victims and the other Manorville-area victims. We simply don't have that evidence yet, so it's just conjecture. What we do know for sure is that Rita and Colleen have been strangled.

um...its a well known fact all of the gilgo four were strangled.
"All eight were low-level sex workers, and the four in New York used Craigslist. Each had been strangled. " http://nypost.com/2011/04/10/sick-c...clue-in-search-for-long-island-serial-killer/

:thinking:

One thing worth noting: a foot fetish and a shoe fetish are two completely different fetishes. It's one or the other; I've never heard of someone having both.

interesting i thought that might be the case which is the reason i said shoe fetish for the ac poi. he had tons of female shoes in his closet and i remeber one girl saying he kept loving her worn old adidas...i'm sure foreigner would know this link

um...its a well known fact all of the gilgo four were strangled.
"All eight were low-level sex workers, and the four in New York used Craigslist. Each had been strangled. " http://nypost.com/2011/04/10/sick-c...clue-in-search-for-long-island-serial-killer/

:thinking:

Right...I know they were strangled, but as I said in my post, there's no evidence that has been released at this time that shows JB committed the GB4 murders. There's no evidence in either direction (well, actually, LE has said that there's nothing to connect JB to GB4), so to say that "most of the bodies were strangled" is simply nothing more than conjecture at this time.

Right...I know they were strangled, but as I said in my post, there's no evidence that has been released at this time that shows JB committed the GB4 murders. There's no evidence in either direction (well, actually, LE has said that there's nothing to connect JB to GB4), so to say that "most of the bodies were strangled" is simply nothing more than conjecture at this time.

I'm referring to all the cases that fit the mo of the LISK. Are you talking about Bittrolff's hypothetical victims?

I'm referring to all the cases that fit the mo of the LISK. Are you talking about Bittrolff's hypothetical victims?

No, I'm talking about the two women that Bittrolff is accused of murdering, plus the woman whose murder Bittrolff is being investigated for. You are the one talking about hypothetical victims. Since this is the thread for Bittrolff, I'm talking about his victims.

Colleen had two piercings in only her left ear and one in her right.

no activity at all from police.the land next to his house is most likely privately owned and not by him.there is a lot of woods from the end of silas carter that continues down jerusalm hollow to wading river rd.this is a dirt road and so is the beginning of silas carter rd that's off of Jerusalem hollow rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member