CATCH THE LATEST WEBSLEUTHS RADIO AS WE LOOK INTO THE TERRIFYING WORLD OF MEDICAL SERIAL KILLERS
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

Rod Taylor Has Passed

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by Blondie in Spokane, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Blondie in Spokane

Blondie in Spokane Well-Known Member

The Birds actor Rod Taylor dies aged 84... as former co-star Tippi Hedren pays tribute to her 'great pal'

Taylor was best known for his roles in The Birds, The Time Machine, and voiced the character of Pongo in 101 Dalmatians.

His final role was in 2009's Inglourious Basterds, in which he portrayed Winston Churchill.

Taylor's co-star in Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds, Tippi Hedren, paid tribute to the Australian actor.

'There are so many incredible feelings I have for him. Rod was a great pal to me and a real strength, we were very, very good friends,' the 84-year-old said in a statement to People.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ren-pays-tribute-great-pal.html#ixzz3OK15CdUe

2. STANDREID

STANDREID A slacker when slacker wasn't cool

R.I.P. Mr. Taylor.

I also remember him from an earlier sci-fi flick called World Without End. My mom also loved him in his TV series Hong Kong from the early 1960s.

3. anxietyqueen

anxietyqueen New Member

We loved him as Mitch in The Birds - that movie was insanely creepy!

4. STANDREID

STANDREID A slacker when slacker wasn't cool

I forgot to mention him in that great Twilight Zone episode And When the Sky Was Opened. In the DVD box set extra, Rod actually does the audio commentary for the story.