Ron and Misty Have Brushes With The Law 12/30/09

It may be right around the corner Easy. Let's hope the new info brings an arrest.

Who said CJ was scared? He seemed concerned and wanted to make sure LE knows what rc does. Sounds to me like he and his father may have information we would like to know about. They don't like RC...that is nothing new. We have only heard from one outsider that does and I think he may be changing his mind too.

whips, I must have missed something, too. Have we heard Misty's alleged b/f and his dad on the phone? (sorry, just trying to muddle through, here) thx

It may be right around the corner Easy. Let's hope the new info brings an arrest.
Lord i hope so. I would love to be hanging around and see LE put those bracelets on the guilty one/ones and marched them into the jail. :dance:

Wonder what their attorneys are thinking at this point.............

I thought it very strange of the 911 operator not to ask CJ if he saw a gun. Shouldn't this have been the very first question the dispatcher should have asked CJ when he said twice that there was a gun in RC/MC's car. He then had to go on and tell her, without ever being asked, that RC had pointed a gun at him when he pulled up beside him. It sounded to me as if the dispatcher didn't want to know, didn't want to hear the more serious details of the story, and instead wanted to discredit the victim (CJ) by questioning why he decided to turn around. Something stinks in Satsuma.

Haleigh's out there somewhere, but where??? She needs to be home with Jr. and thanks for the welcome.

I had checked earlier to see if her Missing status was updated and it now states they feel she is still in the area. I pray she is found soon, it's been almost a year now. It is so heart breaking knowing she is out there somewhere away from people who love her.

HALEIGH ANN MARIE CUMMINGS Case Type: Endangered Missing DOB: Aug 17, 2003 Sex: Female Missing Date: Feb 10, 2009 Race: White Age Now: 6 Height: 3'0" (91 cm) Missing City: SATSUMA Weight: 39 lbs (18 kg) Missing State : FL Hair Color: Blonde Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Brown Case Number: NCMC1115793

Circumstances: Haleigh was last known to be sleeping in her home, in the area of Hermit's Cove in Satsuma, Florida, on the evening of February 9, 2009. She was discovered missing during the early morning hours of February 10, 2009. She may still be in the local area. Haleigh's ears are pierced.http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

To answer your question LF, I have not heard the phone calls of Charlie J sr or jr. Do they exist?

Why is misty always getting abused, victimized, harassed, and in the middle of everything?
I have never seen anyone be a victim as much as she claims to be. Somebody is always out to get her or touch her.

People need to step back and take a good look at her. The one person who is constant with her is rc....why? He even went to jail for 12 hrs because of her, yet continues to enjoy her company. Ya gotta wonder..

If I dare bring up her terrible victimization from 4 yrs ago, some get rattled. I have to question it. In light of all we know, who wouldn't? But it is over and the guy is in prison and we must go on, I realize that but it sure as heck haunts me.

I thought it very strange of the 911 operator not to ask CJ if he saw a gun. Shouldn't this have been the very first question the dispatcher should have asked CJ when he said twice that there was a gun in RC/MC's car. He then had to go on and tell her, without ever being asked, that RC had pointed a gun at him when he pulled up beside him. It sounded to me as if the dispatcher didn't want to know, didn't want to hear the more serious details of the story, and instead wanted to discredit the victim (CJ) by questioning why he decided to turn around. Something stinks in Satsuma.
I do believe i smell the same thing you smell. As fast as CJ said he was going and seen an Officer and he didn't go after him for speeding, you're right, something sure does stink around there. CJ, RC and MC better be glad they don't live where i live. It sounded like RC was telling MC what to say.

Ron was arrested for using/selling drugs. (Ft. Meyers)

Yet, he did no time for. ???

Seems to me Geraldo was correct. An informant.

Are those the harassing phone calls to misty, Easy?

I do believe i smell the same thing you smell. As fast as CJ said he was going and seen an Officer and he didn't go after him for speeding, you're right, something sure does stink around there. CJ, RC and MC better be glad they don't live where i live. It sounded like RC was telling MC what to say.

BBM
The only logical thing I can think of is this where I live our city police will sometimes do a DECOY car with a DUMMY officer not sure if this is done there or not.

BBM
The only logical thing I can think of is this where I live our city police will sometimes do a DECOY car with a DUMMY officer not sure if this is done there or not.
Could very well be what they saw,but why do it at night, you're not going to see it till you get right up on it. Maybe it was in a lighted place. Could slow some people down though.

We have the links for the phone calls to LE but I don't see the link for the phone calls misty recorded...

Almost everything regarding media is in the media links thread. I read that recently and that it is supposed to put in there first. Some links are not allowed, however. Newspaper and TV articles and such are always allowed.

They're the ones of the car and truck chase. Can you post links here?

If you post your link, and hit "preview post" and see a bunch of ******, you'll know your link is not allowed. There are some sites that do not want their links posted here, and that's how they appear, but I haven't run into very many that aren't allowed. Just give it a shot and preview your post. :)

ETA, the 911 links have been posted already.

We have the links for the phone calls to LE but I don't see the link for the phone calls misty recorded...

Almost everything regarding media is in the media links thread. I read that recently and that it is supposed to put in there first. Some links are not allowed, however. Newspaper and TV articles and such are always allowed.
I haven't read up on everything yet. I got a lot to learn. Thanks!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back