Ron C. # 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this all about? Don't have a problem with ron or anyone being on their best behavior in front of a camera, would think that's normal, not abnormal causing someone to set it forth as if it's wrong or artificial. So are you saying since you pointed out when they deal with Yosemite Ron like in interviews with his attorney going over phone records, etc... he's handcuffed? Don't know that I really care, if this is true, surely common sense tells me they would pat him down first, no?

If you read my post- you will see that I stated that when the cops are called and Ronald is involved, he is cuffed because he is a hazard, he is a gun carrier, they have to restrain him for their own protection, I didnt say anything other that that-I didnt mention lawyer visits or anything else of the sort-

He looks calm in pics and videos, well, I would have to guess he would know hes being filmed and would be on his best behavior, whatever that is- And when the LE in Statuma hear they are about to deal with Ronald Cummings, the first thing they do is cuff him for their own protection because he is a known gun carrier- thats just a fact-
Um, I don't think handcuffing by LE is unique to RC. I have never heard RC is a "known gun carrier", where did you find this "fact"?

Respect is to be earned, you dont just get respect because you have a missing child, some people cant give respect to a man who was seducing a child, or one that beats up his new family you want to talk about respect, how about respect for your family, what kind of guy beats up his wifes family?

I think LE respects the fact that he could be a danger to them. I do not respect RC for the reasons you stated and more. He is a menace to society IMO.

On Art's latest article, he reaffirms that Tim Miller told him Ron admitted to planting the rat in Hank's mailbox.

What's most interesting though, is that he adds that a "well respected attorney confirmed he heard Cummings relate the same story."

Respect is to be earned, you dont just get respect because you have a missing child, some people cant give respect to a man who was seducing a child, or one that beats up his new family you want to talk about respect, how about respect for your family, what kind of guy beats up his wifes family?

I disagree passionately. Everyone deserves respect, their human beings. Even with the guilty or accused, there are proper ways to handle them, especially if you are in a professional position such as LE or Journalism. That's why I choose to use the correct tone and words when posting. I'm done with the subject.

I disagree passionately. Everyone deserves respect, their human beings. Even with the guilty or accused, there are proper ways to handle them, especially if you are in a professional position such as LE or Journalism. That's why I choose to use the correct tone and words when posting.

So Cooey, Peterson, pick one, and like BTK deserve respect? Not to me- And definalty not grown men who pick their mate at a bus stop- but we all have different value systems-

jmo

Um, I don't think handcuffing by LE is unique to RC. I have never heard RC is a "known gun carrier", where did you find this "fact"?
Police report to Rons latest arrest-

After speaking with all three of those subjects, I located Ronald Cummings at 216 4th Avenue.
Upon initial contact, I detained Ronald Cummings for my safety and the safety of all others at the
scene. It should be noted that Ronald Cummings is usually in possession of some sort of hand
gun and it was mentioned that he may have been in possession of it at the current time

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/08/18/cummings.arrest.pdf

I disagree passionately. Everyone deserves respect, their human beings. Even with the guilty or accused, there are proper ways to handle them, especially if you are in a professional position such as LE or Journalism. That's why I choose to use the correct tone and words when posting. I'm done with the subject.

I am getting what you are trying to say about respect....let me put it this way..................I do not think I could show a pedophile respect. That behavior is sub-human and demonic. I do not respect demons. Unsafe and illegal behavior does not earn my respect...overcoming that behavior does. We must agree to disagree.

I just have to put this thought out their and ask for everyones thoughts.What "Trash" would Ron wait for LE to take out without taking things into his own hands and getting justice from someone he suspects for the crime of taking his little girl from her bed and home?
Tommy?
Hank Sr.?
cousin Joe?
All of these individuals would of been dead IMO if Ron suspected them at any point in this investigation.
Misty and party buddies?
Misty IMO is not that uneducated and would not be able to hide her involvement from the Cummings family and LE for 7+ months.
That leaves the Sheffields... It makes sence to me that Ron would allow LE to do their job and find HaLeigh and fry those involved on that side of HaLeighs family. Satsuma is such a small community and a tangled mess of family, friends and associates that have been awful quiet. IMO

Eyes for Lies has said that the "trash" being taken out can be a reference to suicide when things get too close.

I just have to put this thought out their and ask for everyones thoughts.What "Trash" would Ron wait for LE to take out without taking things into his own hands and getting justice from someone he suspects for the crime of taking his little girl from her bed and home?
Tommy?
Hank Sr.?
cousin Joe?
All of these individuals would of been dead IMO if Ron suspected them at any point in this investigation.
Misty and party buddies?
Misty IMO is not that uneducated and would not be able to hide her involvement from the Cummings family and LE for 7+ months.
That leaves the Sheffields... It makes sence to me that Ron would allow LE to do their job and find HaLeigh and fry those involved on that side of HaLeighs family. Satsuma is such a small community and a tangled mess of family, friends and associates that have been awful quiet. IMO

Oh I agree with you all the way up to the Sheffields of course-

How would they have known that night that Ron was going to work 3 extra hours? Lets seriously think about this, midnight is not that late, if my hubby was working till midnight, and I was 17 years old, I would wait up for him to come home- especially if we had been fighting and has issues to work out- I just dont see how Crystal and Chad could have known the crazy dynamics of the going ons in that trailer to pull anything off, and especially when you had the kids a few days a month, you could have pulled if off in your own home-

Tommy?
Hank Sr.?
cousin Joe?
Misty and party buddies?

IMHO.. The Sheffields are NOT reponsible and IMHO... LE knows this...
Personally, I'm interested in just who exactly the "Dirty Half Dozen" are that some are talking about who could be involved...JMO

WRT the "respect" conversation, all I can think of or feel the need to point out is the reception we saw of the NG show with Haleigh's mother. Says it all. 'Nuff said.

Oh I agree with you all the way up to the Sheffields of course-

How would they have known that night that Ron was going to work 3 extra hours? Lets seriously think about this, midnight is not that late, if my hubby was working till midnight, and I was 17 years old, I would wait up for him to come home- especially if we had been fighting and has issues to work out- I just dont see how Crystal and Chad could have known the crazy dynamics of the going ons in that trailer to pull anything off, and especially when you had the kids a few days a month, you could have pulled if off in your own home-
Well at least we can agree that the Croslins are not our first POI.

Police report to Rons latest arrest-

After speaking with all three of those subjects, I located Ronald Cummings at 216 4th Avenue.
Upon initial contact, I detained Ronald Cummings for my safety and the safety of all others at the
scene. It should be noted that Ronald Cummings is usually in possession of some sort of hand
gun and it was mentioned that he may have been in possession of it at the current time

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/08/18/cummings.arrest.pdf
Thanks Malesherbes! I had not read that. Interesting reading.

I'm still hopeful, and praying HaLeigh will be home with him soon

I have to disagree with you on that one. IMO, human beings don't deserve respect just because they are human. Respect has to be earned, it is not a given. There are many "humans" who are born evil and do evil things to people and animals, alike. These evil monsters do not deserve any respect at all. JMO.

I have to disagree with you on that one. IMO, human beings don't deserve respect just because they are human. Respect has to be earned, it is not a given. There are many "humans" who are born evil and do evil things to people and animals, alike. These evil monsters do not deserve any respect at all. JMO.

on that I do agree

LE must handle suspects a certain way so that the guilty are not freed due to their errors. Not because they are not near-subhumans with next to no value to society.

I am anti-DP, and believe that life, regardless of its value to society, should not be taken. Having lived with two sociopaths (one of whom is my father), however, I can assure you that they would not afford ME the same courtesy. And they, in fact, are completely, completely devoid of anything you might identify as humanity.

I believe we're dealing with at least one--and quite possibly more--sociopaths in this case. I do not respect them, though I can assure you that if I were in the position that my words mattered even one iota to the outcome of the case, I would choose them very carefully.

Speculating here really does not require that sort of caution, IMO.

Good thing no-one is keeping track of the errors in Satsuma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member