Ron C. # 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right his own lawyer admitted last week Ron was still a suspect (bottom of the list or not). Although tonight, he maybe a better dressed suspect. No one from LE has ever said Ron passed the poly.

I've never heard LE say Ron, Misty or Crystal were suspects. None of them are cleared either.

This is not true! Ron did cooperated with LE and he did take and pass a LD. What GR did to Ron is inexcusable IMO

Little, I know you realize by now that LE has never, ever said that Ron passed a LD test. As for co-operation, hmmmmm, not so much. He hasn't called according to reports and volunteered any help nor asked for updates on Haleigh.
About GR, what is inexcusable is TN and Ron's father jumping in and taking up for him. My gosh, hes 25 hes old enough to be a man and stand for himself.

JMO

I've never heard LE say Ron, Misty or Crystal were suspects. None of them are cleared either.

I think you misunderstood my post:

Originally Posted by Dee10
That's right his own lawyer admitted last week Ron was still a suspect (bottom of the list or not). Although tonight, he maybe a better dressed suspect. No one from LE has ever said Ron passed the poly.

However, I have to correct myself, this is what Ron's lawyer said, per the the NG transcript:

SHOEMAKER: Well, it`s kind of a tough situation to say they`ve officially cleared him 100 percent. When we met with law enforcement last week, they basically said they moved him from, you know, top of the list to the bottom of the list.

I guess the question should be for LE, what is the list "called" that he moved from the top to the bottom?

Key word....BASICALLY.............

The attorney has interpreted his own way what LE actually said.

..SHOEMAKER: Well, it`s kind of a tough situation to say they`ve officially cleared him 100 percent. When we met with law enforcement last week, they basically said they moved him from, you know, top of the list to the bottom of the list.

Key word....BASICALLY.............

The attorney has interpreted his own way what LE actually said.

..SHOEMAKER: Well, it`s kind of a tough situation to say they`ve officially cleared him 100 percent. When we met with law enforcement last week, they basically said they moved him from, you know, top of the list to the bottom of the list.

ITA Whisperer! I think RC is just as high up on that list as MC is....JMO...

Little, I know you realize by now that LE has never, ever said that Ron passed a LD test. As for co-operation, hmmmmm, not so much. He hasn't called according to reports and volunteered any help nor asked for updates on Haleigh.
About GR, what is inexcusable is TN and Ron's father jumping in and taking up for him. My gosh, hes 25 hes old enough to be a man and stand for himself.

JMO
Yes I totally agree, PorcineGranny!

LE has long said "Misty is the key", yet Ron has always stood right by her and apparently never forced her to go talk to LE. If I was him, I'd be carting her butt down to that police station every single day. Demand that she sit there until she *remembers* something. If she refused to cooperate, she'd be kicked to the curb.

Then during a big search, Ron MARRIED her at the exact time total strangers were out there looking for his daughter!! That is very callous and rebellious behavior if ya ask me. Certainly not my idea of cooperating with LE.

Either he is really dumb, or he is lying about something. Though it could be both. imo

How ridiculous that he goes around telling everyone he passed the LDT!

:liar::liar::liar:

Yes I totally agree, PorcineGranny!

LE has long said "Misty is the key", yet Ron has always stood right by her and apparently never forced her to go talk to LE. If I was him, I'd be carting her butt down to that police station every single day. Demand that she sit there until she *remembers* something. If she refused to cooperate, she'd be kicked to the curb.

Then during a big search, Ron MARRIED her at the exact time total strangers were out there looking for his daughter!! That is very callous and rebellious behavior if ya ask me. Certainly not my idea of cooperating with LE.

Either he is really dumb, or he is lying about something. Though it could be both. imo

How ridiculous that he goes around telling everyone he passed the LDT!
:liar::liar::liar:

And with a smirk on his face at that..

Wonder why his mom and grandma didn't beg TM to give him the same LVA that they wanted so badly for Misty to take. Wonder why they haven't volunteered to do the same? JMO

I think it was a stupid move on Geraldo's part to confront Ronald like that, but he is known to do things that way, because he is an "in your face" kind of reporter. Geraldo did what he did for ratings, it was a sensational bit... it got a little attention, and respecting Ron was the last thing on his mind at that moment.

I can understand how respecting Ronald might not be on anyone's mind but how about respecting Haleigh? What, because she is a child she does not deserve respect? Geraldo brought negative attention to this case and I cannot stomach the thought of him the same way I cannot stomach the thought of what Kim P did. There is a time and a place for discussing the sins of this mother and father but inside an investigation into this beautiful child's whereabouts is not it, in my opinion.

JMO

Could you provide a link to this? TIA

This is not true! Ron did cooperated with LE and he did take and pass a LD. What GR did to Ron is inexcusable IMO

LE has never said if anyone had passed a LD until Tim Miller came in the picture. Tim was the one that told LE Misty failed miserably and LE just said they were not surprised.

As for Ron, yes in the beginning he did co-operate with LE in February and March. But then he went months without returning their calls or request for him and Misty to come in for further questioning. It was on Haleigh's Birthday that LE sent out a presser and said that Ron and Crystal were not considered suspects. However, LE can say anything and even lie. "IMO" it was sent out to try and make both put their guards down, even though one is being looked at more than the other. Per Ron's attorney Ron was at the top of the list at one time, so that would mean LE was looking at Ron as their main POI without letting the public know. Ron got bumped down from that list for what ever reason, but still the fact remains he is on the list which is being rumored that the list is of 4-6.

PCSO Press Release: Ronald and Crystal are not suspects, Case of missing girl focuses on dad's then-girlfriend

"Snip" By Lise Fisher Staff writer

Monday, August 17, 2009 at 2:27 p.m.
According to the Sheriff's Office, Haleigh's biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, are not considered suspects and investigators said information gathered in the case doesn't support the idea a stranger took the girl.
"At this point, the evidence and investigatory effort has minimized the likelihood that Haleigh's disappearance is the work of a stranger," the statement reported. http://www.gainesville.com/article/2...hen-girlfriend

Haleigh's family remains divided 6 months later
Grandmother wants peace but sees too many issues
"Snip" By Dana Treen Story updated at 5:38 AM on Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2009
Maj. Gary Bowling, said detectives would like to interview Cummings again but have been resisted. Six months into the unsolved disappearance. Ronald and Misty Cummings said they gave dozens of hours of interviews in February and March, including her longest, which she said occurred just before the couple were married.
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-08-09
/story/haleighs_family_remains_divided_6_months_later

Putnam County Sheriff's Office says they have been made aware of the tests and the results. The Putnam County Sheriff's Office said Miller met with investigators Tuesday about the tests.

Major Gary Bowling with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said the information solidifies what investigators already knew.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...143952&catid=3

I can understand how respecting Ronald might not be on anyone's mind but how about respecting Haleigh? What, because she is a child she does not deserve respect? Geraldo brought negative attention to this case and I cannot stomach the thought of him the same way I cannot stomach the thought of what Kim P did. There is a time and a place for discussing the sins of this mother and father but inside an investigation into this beautiful child's whereabouts is not it, in my opinion.
Negative attention? So if Geraldo made Ron look bad by exposing his truths, people would turn their backs on Haleigh? That they'd take a look at the family and figure they're all just poor white trash, decide Haleigh's not worth it and not care anymore?

Not the case at all imo. I think if anything it would catch peoples' attention, and make them see how something is just not right with this case (to put it mildly). It might be negative attention for Ron, but not sweet Haleigh. People are certainly not being disrespectful to that precious little girl by seeking justice for her!

It must be awful to have all that dirt dug up, but it's not being done just because people don't like Ron. It's because he has been involved in some very questionable activites and has displayed some truly odd behavior. His *dirt* might lead us to precious Haleigh! Where there's smoke there tends to be fire.

I'm always puzzled as to why some people worry about Ron's shady past (and present) being exposed. To me any embarrassment, discomfort, or inconvenience he may experience pales in comparison to the fact that an innocent baby is most likely no longer alive. SHE is the victim.

If Ron wants to fix his tarnished image and possibly gain an ounce of respect, a great way to begin would be to start being honest with LE and make his princess bride do the same. And he could drop the Vanilla Ice attitude and wipe that smirk off his face while he's at it. imo

By the way, I hope this post didn't come across as snarky to you, elle. That was not my intention at all. :)

This post oughta be the nuance understood upon entering this forum. It's not a game. My opinion doesn't mean anything, but I don't believe Haleigh is being honored in the way she should be. Nor our members who come to just read the facts and hopefully find current hot news here first.

Could you provide a link to this? TIA

Kitty, exactly which statement do you need a link to? Its common knowledge Ron is the only one that has said he passed a LD test. I think it has been gone over and over on this very page. Not helping with the search for Haliegh?

Or just my opinion that he appeared as less than manly when approached by GR? Thats in a film.

Kitty, exactly which statement do you need a link to? Its common knowledge Ron is the only one that has said he passed a LD test. I think it has been gone over and over on this very page. Not helping with the search for Haliegh?

Or just my opinion that he appeared as less than manly when approached by GR? Thats in a film.

to add PorcineGranny.... :)

and he passed with "FLYING COLORS" and MC, well she passed her's too....

There's not going to be anything pretty or pleasant about a case involving a missing/murdered child. I believe it would be dishonoring Haleigh to not seek out all the facts, even if they're not nice. I hope *Ronald* will find it in his heart to honor his precious daughter by standing up and telling the truth.

Certain players in this case are being such cowards... they're more concerned about covering their own behinds than exposing what happened to an innocent little girl. Such sorry excuses for human beings imo. :furious:

I guess the question should be for LE, what is the list "called" that he moved from the top to the bottom?
It's certainly not called the "innocent list"...

Exactly, the info is everywhere. Anybody who's read all these threads and watched all the interviews should be able to recall reading/hearing *Ronald* say he passed the LDT with "flying colors".

:liar:

As hard as it might be for Ron to endure the scrutiny into his private life; it is justified. This is not unique to his child's missing case. This occurs in every case of a missing child. In most stories I have read about the parents welcome every involvement from LE. Even if that means they're the first suspects.

It's worth noting; if Ron was so concerned about public perception of him he never ever would have pulled the Ratgate stunt. His actions as of late have not painted a pretty picture. Certainly seems he's doing as little as he can to find his little girl. One would have to wonder why that is?

ETA: Those with nothing to hide hide nothing.

It's always about Ron. Ron buys a new truck within a month of Haleigh's being gone, gets married, gets expensive tattoos, takes a vacation (not confirmed, but likely) buys a suit (unheard of for his lifestyle and I'm sure he has never done in his life) which was to sway people's opinions of HIM.

His attorney said he doesn't care if Misty gets negative light but have you noticed RC is only getting positive light in the search for Haleigh that is being taken on by his attorney now. The search for Haleigh is all about Misty and keeping anything negative about RC far away from the public. He has been painted as a hero for marrying the enemy and keeping her stashed for LE. What a guy!!

He has hired an attorney to stay by his side even if RC has a minimum number of words or nothing to say and it is costly to have him, I'm sure. At the same time, has anyone ever heard of RC donating to anything or anyone to find Haleigh? It is and always has been about Ron and how he appears to the public. From the 911 call forward, he was making excuses even before he asked for Haleigh to be found...i.e. to operator.."I just got home from work" (FIRST) before he told them Haleigh was missing.

Personally, I think he is starting to like riding around in his lawyer's car and he sees the "big" life ahead for himself. I can only hope that he falls on that newly sharpened shiny sword of his! Afterall, it is about Ron, al least according to Ron.

Ron screaming and cursing.."I need them here NOW"...hangs up on the MF'g people.."I've got MFg BETTER people to talk to them them" (always belittleing)who ain't F@#n coming anyway

..........YET..when they do arrive, he is sitting on the ground in his driveway, unable to assist or talk to them about anything. Ron and his helplessness has got on my last nerve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy