Ron C. # 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I totally agree, PorcineGranny!

LE has long said "Misty is the key", yet Ron has always stood right by her and apparently never forced her to go talk to LE. If I was him, I'd be carting her butt down to that police station every single day. Demand that she sit there until she *remembers* something. If she refused to cooperate, she'd be kicked to the curb.

Then during a big search, Ron MARRIED her at the exact time total strangers were out there looking for his daughter!! That is very callous and rebellious behavior if ya ask me. Certainly not my idea of cooperating with LE.

Either he is really dumb, or he is lying about something. Though it could be both. imo

How ridiculous that he goes around telling everyone he passed the LDT!

:liar::liar::liar:
Nah, if you were YOU, you'd do those things.
But then, you wouldn't be involved in the disappearance of your child, and would have nothing to hide.

IMO, RC can't demand this of Misty without kissing his freedom goodbye. Whatever she may know, or suspect, involves him.

I can understand how respecting Ronald might not be on anyone's mind but how about respecting Haleigh? What, because she is a child she does not deserve respect? Geraldo brought negative attention to this case and I cannot stomach the thought of him the same way I cannot stomach the thought of what Kim P did. There is a time and a place for discussing the sins of this mother and father but inside an investigation into this beautiful child's whereabouts is not it, in my opinion.
I am not a Geraldo fan by a long shot--I can't stomach him or NG any more. But he's not responsible for "bringing negative attention" to this case.

It's a scary, sordid situation down there in Satsuma. Geraldo didn't create that. What he did do is get in the face of a man whose face NEEDS getting in. I wish more people would man up and do it. Maybe then we'd get the answers that are needed.

When it is said that anyone wants the focus to be on Haleigh, what exactly does that mean? Are we to write only the wonderful things we know about the child? Though nice and heart warming, it doesn't go far in finding her.

Some people will also say "How is that helping find Haleigh?"...well, lead the way, because personally I don't think that I can find her.

Does anyone here think they know where she is?

In profiling the players is where you will find the answers. Knowing their habits, personality, mental issues, comforts and how they operate on a daily basis is what will lead to Haleigh if one of the people being discussed in involved in the crime. In this case, the people that are being discussed are most likely the people that know where Haleigh is. So how does not discussing them help find Haleigh?

My bold....I think I knew where she was....where she was put. In the St. Johns River if I must say it. That is strictly my opinion....an opinion that I arrived at after carefully reviewing just a few facts in the case. For sure I hope I am wrong and I don't have a problem with being wrong. I would love to be wrong.

I am not a criminal profiler...I haven't profiled either parent. I have definite opinions of their behaviors but what is going to be gained by ME rolling either of them through the mud? I just choose not to do that. I reserve the right to choose to do that in the future but right now I don't see how it helps to point out and dwell on how shady some of these people are day in and day out.....I have no problem discussing the critical people in this case, I have been doing that from the word go. I just don't find solace and peace of heart by posting my feelings about them in the way that you do.

I could point out numerous posts to you where I have expressed my displeasure with some choices that RC has made since Haleigh went missing. There have been several statements he has made that I just don't believe have truth to them. Likewise I wasn't thrilled to see little RJ 's face plastered on tv compliments of Geraldo's little brother. But, Crystal had her reasons for doing that and I won't judge. I have an opinion....but I won't judge. Perhaps you are right though and I am a novice websleuther....I will concede to that and just continue to post as a person here....with honest feelings, and leave the sleuthing to you.

My thoughts on that .. Ron C told TM and Nejames the TRUTH.. He did it.

Ron C thought they would't tell if he told them he did it ONLY to see how well Misty could LIE to police so he could tell if she was lying to him...Most pathetic excuse I have ever heard of...Not to mention what he proved himself to be...
TM told the TRUTH.. Ron C told him he did it...TM told the world.. Ron admitted he did it..... Ron C.. BUSTED for playing two ends against the middle.....His mama too...JMO

Bold by me. After Haleigh's being disappeared to begin with, that is what gets me so angry in watching this case - the game playing. It's not even subtly or well-done, and it's infuriating.

I am not a Geraldo fan by a long shot--I can't stomach him or NG any more. But he's not responsible for "bringing negative attention" to this case.

It's a scary, sordid situation down there in Satsuma. Geraldo didn't create that. What he did do is get in the face of a man whose face NEEDS getting in. I wish more people would man up and do it. Maybe then we'd get the answers that are needed.

maybe so.....if Geraldo thought that doing that would get the answers.... where has he been all these months? If he truly cared about Haleigh he wouldn't have given up or been chased away that easily.

Have you entertained the thought that all the dirt you have uncovered is proving to you their focus is not on Haleigh? JMO

Not sure how to answer that question gem....I will say that I feel that Ronald's focus was not on Haleigh prior to her going missing. That might get me a kick in the but.....but it's just how I feel. I think Crystal and Ronald both took their eyes off what should have been most important in their lives. What should have been protected and looked after above all else. Their Children.

He had custody of Haleigh and RJ and he should have put their safety above everything....evening reporting to work. I don't think he should have ever asked Misty to come back after she left for the weekend. He had family that could have helped him or he should have not went in to PDM.

Where is his focus now? I think he wants to find his child and if his wife won't tell the truth I would add a divorce attorney to my tab. But, I don't think he is going to do that.

maybe so.....if Geraldo thought that doing that would get the answers.... where has he been all these months? If he truly cared about Haleigh he wouldn't have given up or been chased away that easily.

IIRC- Geraldo was not allowed near Ron. Was it a NO TRESPASSING warning or something along those lines?

My bold....I think I knew where she was....where she was put. In the St. Johns River if I must say it. That is strictly my opinion....an opinion that I arrived at after carefully reviewing just a few facts in the case. For sure I hope I am wrong and I don't have a problem with being wrong. I would love to be wrong.

I am not a criminal profiler...I haven't profiled either parent. I have definite opinions of their behaviors but what is going to be gained by ME rolling either of them through the mud? I just choose not to do that. I reserve the right to choose to do that in the future but right now I don't see how it helps to point out and dwell on how shady some of these people are day in and day out.....I have no problem discussing the critical people in this case, I have been doing that from the word go. I just don't find solace and peace of heart by posting my feelings about them in the way that you do.

I could point out numerous posts to you where I have expressed my displeasure with some choices that RC has made since Haleigh went missing. There have been several statements he has made that I just don't believe have truth to them. Likewise I wasn't thrilled to see little RJ 's face plastered on tv compliments of Geraldo's little brother. But, Crystal had her reasons for doing that and I won't judge. I have an opinion....but I won't judge. Perhaps you are right though and I am a novice websleuther....I will concede to that and just continue to post as a person here....with honest feelings, and leave the sleuthing to you.
I fear you're right, elle. :(

As for judging the suspects, I respect your desire to be cautious, and I have seen you express displeasure at their bad choices, as you say. :) I think we all have a comfort zone, and where it lies is an individual thing.

For me, I find myself thinking in terms of whether or not I would want my kid to see [whatever] behavior excused/rationalized.
I guess it's kind of like hoping to set a cultural standard in showing that some things are deemed unambiguously wrong and no one should expect them to be excused or rationalized by apologists.

I want my kids (and others) to expect to be vilified for bad behavior, and I want them to see that, if they don't keep their noses clean and exhibit integrity throughout their lives, then they should not expect people to give them the benefit of doubt whenever they're accused of bad behavior.

Anyway, that's just my personal comfort zone. :)

Kiki...you truly have a way with your words. I am just being honest about my feelings and remain on neither Ronald or Crystal's side. I have no problem discussing the history of these parents but have made a choice to refrain from doing that because I feel it takes the focus off of finding Haleigh. When she is brought home I will have much to say I am sure....lol. After that we will be able to examine all the facts as LE has kept those to themselves. I just fail to understand how accusing these parents of wrongdoing will bring Haleigh home. Digging up dirt is quite easy to do and heaven knows I have uncovered a lot in the past few months that I have decided to keep to myself because I want the focus to be on Haleigh.

I'm genuinely curious - and not in any way dishing you - how do you come to or arrive at any decision in deciding who is a possible suspect or suspects? What information do you personally consider acceptable and consider yourself in making "possible suspect(s)" determinations? TIA.

Again, just curious here; why do you think HaLeigh's in the St. John river? What information in the case led you to your opinion? I'd really like to genuinely understand here - that's all. JMHO -

As for judging the suspects, I respect your desire to be cautious, and I have seen you express displeasure at their bad choices, as you say. :) I think we all have a comfort zone, and where it lies is an individual thing.

For me, I find myself thinking in terms of whether or not I would want my kid to see [whatever] behavior excused/rationalized.
I guess it's kind of like hoping to set a cultural standard in showing that some things are deemed unambiguously wrong and no one should expect them to be excused or rationalized by apologists.

I want my kids (and others) to expect to be vilified for bad behavior, and I want them to see that, if they don't keep their noses clean and exhibit integrity throughout their lives, then they should not expect people to give them the benefit of doubt whenever they're accused of bad behavior.

your post was brilliant and said so much. You are 100% right....it is all about the posters own comfort zone.

I just look at it like this, the investigators involved in uncovering the truth know all we know and so much more. They know better than anyone here what Ronald's past is. They are charged with finding Haleigh and uncovering every detail to get to the truth. I have not once heard them proclaim that Ronalds past drug use...or drug related charges....is the key to finding Haleigh. They have said that his wife is not being forthcoming and she could very well be the key to Haleigh's case being solved. So I cannot support his support of her and I am frustrated by that. All I can say is, as long as he supports the person LE wants the truth from he is creating a problem for himself, that much I do believe.

I'm genuinely curious - and not in any way dishing you - how do you come to or arrive at any decision in deciding who is a possible suspect or suspects? What information do you personally consider acceptable and consider yourself in making "possible suspect(s)" determinations? TIA.

Again, just curious here; why do you think HaLeigh's in the St. John river? What information in the case led you to your opinion? I'd really like to genuinely understand here - that's all. JMHO -

in regards to your first question, I look at the pieces of information that LE has so scantily given. I listened to the 911 call, read police reports, listened to interviews from anyone that would give one...including interviews given by people such as the Bards who Ronald rented from. I don't allow my judgments to be influenced by rumors and that is difficult to do...lol. Unless LE comes and validates something I will wait before I consider rumors.

Things that I think are important to the case, I would never expect anyone else to agree with. Our life experiences have much to do with how we each arrive at a theory or thought. So I know they are all unique.

Your second question,what led me to suspect the river...there are so many reasons. But the one that started me thinking about the river was the trail that the dogs took. I posted an interview in the theory thread by a witness named Nancy. She saw the dogs tracking with her own eyes and she said they went straight to the dock on the river. It is somewhat compelling to listen to. Soon after the first searches LE gave a statement that they no longer needed volunteers to search. I am of the opinion that they had a pretty good idea that Haleigh wouldn't be found in a ground search. I know some people feel they stopped searching for other reasons (custody issues and whatnot) but i just was never convinced of that. But that is just me.....please know I don't expect others to come to the conclusion I have. I think all of us here have a different theory as to what happened to Haleigh. Somewhere in all those theories...is the truth

Elle, you've written alot to digest. Let me say that it is important to go over details that seem not to relate to this case in order to get a complete picture or feeling about the individuals. Whisperer may notice or relate to something, me to something else I personally have seen. You said you have not seen anyone say that Ron's prior drug use is a reason Haleigh is missing, well now you have. Ron's drug use is one of the reason's Haleigh is missing. His total disregard for his children and his interest in self is all wrapped up in this. His choice of caretaker is because he cannot find someone who has integrity and self esteem to share his life. He chooses another drug user to care for his most precious possessions. Ron's life choices make all the difference in this case and ultimately as I have said before, this is all on him. JMO

Muffet the question I ask myself is, is it relevant to SOLVING this CASE. Bumping my own post here... ;)

kiki the parrot said:
I'm obviously also much more interested in the conduct and activities of those players near or around or since the time of Haleigh's disappearance likely to be connected with that. Particularly if we can learn nothing further re the events during or immediately preceding or following, I see more value in scrutinizing actions in the present that are indicative of violence, worthy of suspicion and/or otherwise inexplicable. If it's of current interest to LE, it's of interest to me--and thus hardly qualifies as gratuitous "bashing..." Any player being arrested or attracting the attention of LE whose behavior is noteworthy deserves our attention.

Not sure how to answer that question gem....I will say that I feel that Ronald's focus was not on Haleigh prior to her going missing. That might get me a kick in the but.....but it's just how I feel. I think Crystal and Ronald both took their eyes off what should have been most important in their lives. What should have been protected and looked after above all else. Their Children.

He had custody of Haleigh and RJ and he should have put their safety above everything....evening reporting to work. I don't think he should have ever asked Misty to come back after she left for the weekend. He had family that could have helped him or he should have not went in to PDM.

Where is his focus now? I think he wants to find his child and if his wife won't tell the truth I would add a divorce attorney to my tab. But, I don't think he is going to do that.

Yes. How true. *RC* had the custody he fought Crystal for of which he insisted he was more deserving. It isn't CS to whom Haleigh was entrusted nor who took her eyes off Haleigh that night. I am so over RC v CS camps lol (while 'no one's been cleared' clearly LE's shifted their attention elsewhere as have I). It was while in the custody of *RC* that Haleigh vanished, obviously there's been a higher level of scrutiny being given to him and his appointed caregivers for this reason. Just think we need to bear in mind circumstances and LE's purposes, both when sleuthing, and when making comparisons. :) JMO

:parrot:

Ain't that the truth!!

in regards to your first question, I look at the pieces of information that LE has so scantily given. I listened to the 911 call, read police reports, listened to interviews from anyone that would give one...including interviews given by people such as the Bards who Ronald rented from. I don't allow my judgments to be influenced by rumors and that is difficult to do...lol. Unless LE comes and validates something I will wait before I consider rumors.

Things that I think are important to the case, I would never expect anyone else to agree with. Our life experiences have much to do with how we each arrive at a theory or thought. So I know they are all unique.

Your second question,what led me to suspect the river...there are so many reasons. But the one that started me thinking about the river was the trail that the dogs took. I posted an interview in the theory thread by a witness named Nancy. She saw the dogs tracking with her own eyes and she said they went straight to the dock on the river. It is somewhat compelling to listen to. Soon after the first searches LE gave a statement that they no longer needed volunteers to search. I am of the opinion that they had a pretty good idea that Haleigh wouldn't be found in a ground search. I know some people feel they stopped searching for other reasons (custody issues and whatnot) but i just was never convinced of that. But that is just me.....please know I don't expect others to come to the conclusion I have. I think all of us here have a different theory as to what happened to Haleigh. Somewhere in all those theories...is the truth

I for one feel that you are absolutely right when you suggest Haleigh is in that river. I just found it odd that the first place, very FIRST place that the dogs led to was the river. Why? I assume because it was the freshest/newest scent of Haleigh that led them there. jmo

As far as not focusing on RC, the LE know for a fact they are NOT going to get any information from him. To find out what happened, LE has to circumnavaigate him, if they are thinking he is involved. RC would never give them anything. Misty appears invested to protect RC, AS, TN and a little bit of herself. That is the weakness. They also will not get anywhere with AS or TN. If RC knows anything they have to profile him which isn't hard to do. With that kge they will take it and consider what he would do with Haleigh if he were involved.

If Haleigh is in the water, who put her there?

I trust the dogs. It is way too late to find Haleigh unless she had clothing or was contained in something. If not, things are looking dim.

Misty and RC have proven that neither can be trusted to relay the truth. LE has to try and take apart every word of Misty and decipher it. It may or may not give a clue. Her thinking is distorted and her words are vague.

RC has given up nothing. The only thing he relays is what Misty has said. He changes as she changes. He backs her. In his support of her, lies the truth.

But then, you wouldn't be involved in the disappearance of your child, and would have nothing to hide.

IMO, RC can't demand this of Misty without kissing his freedom goodbye. Whatever she may know, or suspect, involves him.

Yea, agreed, and I am not sure how much more obvious it can get-
jmo

I have thoughts of the river too. What are your thoughts on the dogs hitting on the dumpster?
Didn't LE take Ron down to the docks and ask him some questions? He had a white piece of paper. A list of some sort? Maybe they wanted to see his reaction.

As far as not focusing on RC, the LE know for a fact they are NOT going to get any information from him. To find out what happened, LE has to circumnavaigate him, if they are thinking he is involved. RC would never give them anything. Misty appears invested to protect RC, AS, TN and a little bit of herself. That is the weakness. They also will not get anywhere with AS or TN. If RC knows anything they have to profile him which isn't hard to do. With that kge they will take it and consider what he would do with Haleigh if he were involved.

If Haleigh is in the water, who put her there?

I trust the dogs. It is way too late to find Haleigh unless she had clothing or was contained in something. If not, things are looking dim.

Misty and RC have proven that neither can be trusted to relay the truth. LE has to try and take apart every word of Misty and decipher it. It may or may not give a clue. Her thinking is distorted and her words are vague.

RC has given up nothing. The only thing he relays is what Misty has said. He changes as she changes. He backs her. In his support of her, lies the truth.

The water bothers me-

Casey Anthony as vile as she is, she at least put the child where she could be found, with toys, books, stuff familiar to the child, she didn't dump her in a lake where a gator could get her and there would be no evidence- CAsey took that chance, Ron may have not, and if thats so, if a parent or anyone close to that child can put her in the water, my blood runs cold, and I almost switch from accidental death to homicide- Ron seems obsessed with Misty, how far would he go to keep her around, and teach her a lesson for ever leaving him for a weekend- I hate that the mind goes there, but placing your child in the water really upsets me- IF, thats what happened- who knows, maybe she is somewhere under a rose-

jmo

Exactly! I was only stating the obvious... that *Ronald* is :liar::liar::liar:.

He does not act like the parent of a missing child, not an innocent parent anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998