Ron C. # 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not necessarily judge a person for a tattoo. I do however, find it a trifle strange to have an ornate scripted given name for your Mother tattooed on your chest.
I have many friends with tattoos...and many fellow church members that are tattooed, eyebrow, lip and earring plated and pierced. It is not so much about the ink...it is the style, type and person referenced with the ink in addition to the other behaviors surrounding the person referenced. God bless the tattooed and non-tattooed. I don't have them, but my friends do not hold that against me.

yes, yes, I agree. I have seen a lot of tattoos, since at one time I worked as a personal assistant to a tattoo artist. Having an old school "mom" or "dad" tattoo is common, especially after the person has passed on. The placement of Rons heart is interesting, it is directly over his own heart. That is a place most men reserve for a very beloved significant other. He bears his mother's name on his own heart, which may be a lovely sentiment, but having it on his skin kind of diminishes the woman he may be romantically involved with, almost saying, you will never have my heart, it belongs to TN. Not saying he meant that, at all, but I understand where you are coming from Stillettos. as always, JMOO

I always wondered what tatted people thought about aging and their works of art. It is very difficult to picture the people covered in tats in nursing homes....but that is just me. I suppose people who get tattoos never think of what the art work will look like in later life...LOL

OT: When I was younger, I got a very delicate and tasteful tattoo and I had my belly button pierced and wear a beautiful gold and feminine ring in it still. Now, I am 50 and not so young and skinny. My teenager asked me one day, "God, Mom, why would anyone your age want that?" I said, "I was not always old and fat. I was once young and skinny and it looked great." He asked, "What happened?" I replied, "I got pregnant and had YOU." He hasn't mentioned it, again.

I always wondered what tatted people thought about aging and their works of art. It is very difficult to picture the people covered in tats in nursing homes....but that is just me. I suppose people who get tattoos never think of what the art work will look like in later life...LOL

LOL - see my prior post. Now, my beautiful rose tattoo on my chest is becoming a long stemmed one.

I intend to keep my belly ring and my tattoo. I figure one day in the nursing home, two smartazz little young nurses will be changing my diaper and say, "Dang, I'll bet she was fun when she was young!!":woohoo:

I just cannot get over the way RC disrobed and showed off his body and works of art for the camera. It was odd for someone who claims to not like the media. He postured and turned to display himself......

I just cannot get over the way RC disrobed and showed off his body and works of art for the camera. It was odd for someone who claims to not like the media. He postured and turned to display himself......

Nah, those are the people the signs, "NO SHIRT, NO SHOES, NO SERVICE" were made for.

I appreciate your opinions of tattoos, but can we stay on topic here? It's a little annoying reading through all these posts trying to find out new info and only finding out who has what tattoos and what each other thinks of them.

Thanks!

LOL Whisperer, I managed a bookstore for many years and once someone special ordered a book having to do with tats. (have no idea the title anymore of course) But..there was pics of several older men with full body tattoos, needless to say as time took its toll on their sagging bodies you couldn't even make out what the tats were anymore :eek:! I made up my mind then that when I do get the tat I want it will definitely be in a place that will be the least saggy as I age!

As far as Rons' 'Teresa' tat, if I was a girlfriend that would give me the heebie jeebies for sure! Wonder what his mindset was when he did that? I don't think I've ever heard of anyone having their moms name tattooed, has anyone? The standard 'MOM' of course, my ex had that, but her name? Noooo....

Sorry YellowSubmarine...I'm done..

I am new at this, where can I find a thread discussing about Ron's job info. Thanks, P.

Hi Patty,

Hopefully the following will help.

The Maury Povitch show pertaining to Missing Children will air on Oct 22nd, at 1 p.m. ET.

http://ow.ly/tt9o

Patty, I have October 22 down for Ron to appear on the Maury Show. I read it last week somewhere and marked it so I wouldn't forget it.

Since no one 'werks' in the family, why is NONE of them or their friends, doing searches?
putting out flyers and helping to find haleigh????
Ron is so eager to shoot who ever took his child,
but no action as far as finding her!
VERY INTERESTING...............
Ron gives allot of 'smoke n mirrors', IMO

Sending prayers out to Haleigh :praying:
you are loved by many sweet baby girl.

Since no one 'werks' in the family, why is NONE of them or their friends, doing searches?
putting out flyers and helping to find haleigh????
Ron is so eager to shoot who ever took his child,
but no action as far as finding her!
VERY INTERESTING...............
Ron gives allot of 'smoke n mirrors', IMO

I think they already know where to find her - wherever they put her... if there's anything left of her to find, bless her heart.

MOO.

I am new at this, where can I find a thread discussing about Ron's job info. Thanks, P.

I do not think such a thread exists. As far as we have been told, at the time Haleigh vanished "Ron was at work", the hours have changed, the times have changed, but we have been told he "was at work".

I do not think he has worked since the early morning hours of Feb 10, 2009, at PDM.

pegdave2..........It would be a short thread...IMO

In fairness, Ron is only 25. Most people in their twenties don't have long job histories. I am not sure what his employment record has to do with Haleigh's disappearance, other than Ron was at work at the time she "went missing."

I think she is not in the area, I don't think searching there will help. If she is hidden away somewhere there is no way Ron can find her himself. I think he has a good idea with a private investigator, provided it is one that actually gets the "private" part. JMO

There are good outstanding PI's out there. I think it's a wonderful idea. And they don't work cheap. We had to have a fifteen hundred dollar retainer, then he always dropped by the house every other week to pick up an extra five hundred to boot. When he filled and filed his affidavit with the courts, guess he was worth it. But he went by all my notes, did a little surveillance, was certified with "Sled" in our state, so his testimon pulled some weight. But what I learned about pi's, they know people in low places, in corners, and find people willing to talk quietly. Then they reveal their important information to LE, attorneys, and the client.

I also noticed he didn't tell me derogatory things, only through his affidavit did I learn all the facts he had uncovered for our case. He was wise to withhold some info.that would have been upsetting to me. Everything reasonable needs to be done.

Ron received that $12K some time ago......that sounds like it could have paid for a PI for all this time.......

There are good outstanding PI's out there. I think it's a wonderful idea. And they don't work cheap. We had to have a fifteen hundred dollar retainer, then he always dropped by the house every other week to pick up an extra five hundred to boot. When he filled and filed his affidavit with the courts, guess he was worth it. But he went by all my notes, did a little surveillance, was certified with "Sled" in our state, so his testimon pulled some weight. But what I learned about pi's, they know people in low places, in corners, and find people willing to talk quietly. Then they reveal their important information to LE, attorneys, and the client.

I also noticed he didn't tell me derogatory things, only through his affidavit did I learn all the facts he had uncovered for our case. He was wise to withhold some info.that would have been upsetting to me. Everything reasonable needs to be done.
I hope he is able to find a good one, like you did, and that he gets help with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans