Ron C. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.K. I'll bite. If there is a website with the same contact info (Bank Of America) as the Cummings family has given out to the media, and it is a find Haleigh site, are we not to talk about it because it is KFN, or because of some other reason I am not aware of? I have read the terms of service, long and short version, and I dont get it. If someone would kindly pm me and fill me in, that would be appreciated. I dont want to be timed out or banned, but I dont understand why this is off limits. It is not rumor or gossip, it is "out there" ...Thanks in advance, sorry if I have offended or violated rules in any way.

I have no clue either. I think if its public we can talk about it. I don't want to get banned. I've been good I think.

As far as I know we can talk about KFN....and the rest of what you mentioned. KFN just makes my blood pressure go up is why I shut my mouth...lol:crazy:
I did some old post researching, and I got it now. Thanks

Ok, I am sure everyone has seen this interview.... but I just watched it.... and WOWSIER! it is the GVS interview

Ron is "coaching" her the whole way thru.... she is ummm, ahhhh, shifitng eyes..... WOW!

I am trying to go back over things to look at it with open eyes again.....maybe something was missed..

here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-z6jX8Xvmc

I took his comments to her as they were having trouble hearing the questions and he was trying relay them? I did not see any major coaching.

I took his comments to her as they were having trouble hearing the questions and he was trying relay them? I did not see any major coaching.
He told her how far apart she and Haleigh were sleeping. He wasnt there. How did he know? Misty gave an answer, and he corrected her. I noticed he watched her from the corner of his eyes for a period of time. May mean nothing, but it was a strange interview, IMO

For all the negative comments ive read about Ron Haleigh sure looked a very happy little girl to me

Do any of you think it's strange ... now that it's been so long and LE has released the house, that RC STILL doesn't want to go in?
I do. I couldn't wait to be able to go in my sister's house and be near her things and try to feel her presence. I just wanted to wrap myself up in everything that was hers. I knew she wasn't coming back, but if I thought she was, I would have wanted to keep everything there for her.

Do any of you think it's strange ... now that it's been so long and LE has released the house, that RC STILL doesn't want to go in?

As a crime victim of a kidnapping and rape by a man that escaped from prison and broke into our house, I did not go back into the house. It was put up for sale, family moved everything to storage and it still bothers me when I drive by the area that the house is located in. It is not strange that RC doesn't want to go back, I completely understand!

Everyone deals with these things in thier own way. It's really not fair to say one way or another is wrong. To each his own.

I do. I couldn't wait to be able to go in my sister's house and be near her things and try to feel her presence. I just wanted to wrap myself up in everything that was hers. I knew she wasn't coming back, but if I thought she was, I would have wanted to keep everything there for her.

Me too! Especially CS ... you'd think she would for sure, want to go inside and just look around, hug her clothes, etc. .... of course, maybe RC doesn't want her in there.

But yeah, I understand a wee bit, but it just seems odd to me, that he won't even go inside at all.

As a crime victim of a kidnapping and rape by a man that escaped from prison and broke into our house, I did not go back into the house. It was put up for sale, family moved everything to storage and it still bothers me when I drive by the area that the house is located in. It is not strange that RC doesn't want to go back, I completely understand!

Well, I can understand that instance, since it was rape inside the house (I'm assuming), but I guess I'm not understanding this.

Everyone deals with these things in thier own way. It's really not fair to say one way or another is wrong. To each his own.
Nobody is saying what's right or wrong. aprilshowers just asked if anyone else found it strange.

I'm so sorry that you had to go through such a horrific experience, Sdavidson11. I don't have words. :blowkiss:

that photo video was so sweet... i just balled my lil eyes out...what a sweet smile... i love that pic of her when shes smiling all big and her eyes are lit up... they showed it twice...

Since you first posted this, Dennis has removed the front page that asked for donations. Did you happen to save it. Very important that I find his Donation Page for Haleigh.

where would that have appeared? No one changed that youtube page in the past 3 days...

I don't think it's strange since Ron doesn't own the home and hadn't even lived there very long. It's not like Haleigh was born there and had her own little girl room all her life in that trailer, but it is where something happened . Ron will still have access to Haleigh's toys and stuffed animals when he wants them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee