Ron C. #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see there is elation and some people who truly believe RC is a great father and has done a fantastic job raising the children with love...and now the DCF report will be used to reaffirm their convictions.

If given the opportunity, would anyone of the advocates leave their children with Ron and Misty to babysit?

Sometimes too much elation can cause a severe hangover the next day. Things change.

BBM

did any of the children that were left in your care ever go missing? i too babysat often as a teenager, never lost a child though..

I think people are confusing the word, "Babysit" and "childcare 24/7". Not too many 16/17 year olds have toddlers to watch 24 hours a day. This girl had an abused past also...not a good candidate to choose to care for your children full time. Poor Judgement on the parent's part but the State wasn't investigating "poor judgement". State relieves themselves of responsibility by giving them "parenting classes".

Ronald's attorney's made it pretty clear at the onset that they were representing Ronald in the family law issues. The family law issues have been resolved to their satisfaction according to their above statement. No representation is required due to the fact that there are no pending legal issues.

Ronald no longer needs an attorney, Crystal no longer needs an attorney, I hope they can put their heads together for the sake of Haleigh and RJ and determine the best route to take to find their missing child.
-----------------
So does that mean that from now on unless Ron hires an attorney, that he can now decide for himself if he will talk with LE and really cooperate for Haleigh's sake. Now, we can assume that the reason that Ron will not talk is not due to some attorney advising him against it?:waitasec:

I hope they put their heads together too....and I hope LE is the one pushing the heads. Now is the time to reel them in for talks...before another advocate, pro bono, steps in.

-----------------
So does that mean that from now on unless Ron hires an attorney, that he can now decide for himself if he will talk with LE and really cooperate for Haleigh's sake. Now, we can assume that the reason that Ron will not talk is not due to some attorney advising him against it?:waitasec:

This is not the rumor thread. Why assume Ronald is not cooperating?

-----------------

I would guess so.

But, I wonder why his attorneys really withdrew ? The child custody was #3 on their list of reasons for taking his case on pro bono. #1 was assisting him to cooperate with LE. #2 was coordinating media access in order to effectively utilize publicity in the search for Haleigh. Haleigh's not home yet, so #1 and #2 are still needed. How come they're not helping him any longer ?

This is not the rumor thread. Why assume Ronald is not cooperating?
----------------
I don't have to assume that he is either! I haven't seen any evidence that he is cooperating. Wish he would. I bet LE wishes he would too. But if he is maybe LE is keeping it secret, I don't know so I guess either way could be a rumor. So please disregard the comment about Ron not cooperating with LE and the comment that he may be cooperating with LE.

I would guess so.

But, I wonder why his attorneys really withdrew ? The child custody was #3 on their list of reasons for taking his case on pro bono. #1 was assisting him to cooperate with LE. #2 was coordinating media access in order to effectively utilize publicity in the search for Haleigh. Haleigh's not home yet, so #1 and #2 are still needed. How come they're not helping him any longer ?
-----------
:waitasec: So, where on the list was Abuse Allegations?

----------------
I don't have to assume that he is either! I haven't seen any evidence that he is cooperating. Wish he would. I bet LE wishes he would too. But if he is maybe LE is keeping it secret, I don't know so I guess either way could be a rumor. So please disregard the comment about Ron not cooperating with LE and the comment that he may be cooperating with LE.

Last comment from LE was that they were cooperating. No spin. No rumors allowed afaik.

Bbm

No, the person who kidnapped HaLeigh knows. I don't think Ron or Misty know what happened, as far as we know, Ronald was at work, and Misty was asleep.

Abuse case is closed.

Sorry i disagree, Ronald knows..... that's his baby, he knows what happened. it's gonna come out, guilt is a hard thing to live with! I do not believe Haleigh was kidnapped... to much time as gone by with no news.

:blowkiss: Haleigh, sweet baby girl, we will find you and what happened.

Last comment from LE was that they were cooperating. No spin. No rumors allowed afaik.
===========
Well, you certainly set me straight. I'm so glad to find out that "they" are cooperating. To me that means that LE should be very close to finding Haleigh! That's just great!

If there is abuse by either of them it will come up again if there is a problem.I just pray no one gets hurt.I just pray God steps in and takes care of JR and takes care of everything and I think he will.

Jmo, I believe God did step in, and that's why Ron continues to have custody. I have faith.

I am not interested in rumors being posted as facts. If it is a fact, post a link, if it's an opinion, it has to be posted as just that, an opinion, afaik. I am not a mod, maybe one will pop in when they have a sec and clarify. I have always found the rules and TOS to be clear.

I also share your opinion Ath on what some may have wished the dcf report would have showed. Makes me sad.

Are people allowed to discuss their interpretation of the facts?.....if not....then list all the facts and close the Haleigh Forum.

-----------
:waitasec: So, where on the list was Abuse Allegations?

Part of #3

3. That the Law Office of Kimball & Snider P.A. will handle any other appropriate matters relating to Ronald Cummings’ best interests, including maters related to Haleigh’s biological mother Crystal Sheffield, who has recently retained legal counsel regarding a possible custody challenge involving Ronald Cummings Jr. The attorney and mother have appeared on national television to make unsubstantiated claims that Ronald Cummings sees as a “cheap shot” and publicity stunt that detracts from the search for Haleigh. SNIP

What Home? once again while Courts are looking, RC is residing with a family member who might just have good housekeeping and a form of income (two of the things they like to see). I see no reason why DCF would test for drugs....Lord knows the judge didn't care, and he was the one who placed the children in that environment.

ENOUGH, with the unverified rumors/hearsay posts if you want this thread to stay open.

It is a fact that RC is/was residing with Grandma Sykes at the time of the investigation. DCF ususally does an in depth tour of the living arrangements.

It is a fact that RC is/was residing with Grandma Sykes at the time of the investigation. DCF ususally does an in depth tour of the living arrangements.

Totally understand where you are with that whisperer but they investigate the parent the allegations were made at and they found all claims unsubstantiaited spelling? so they closed the case. That is what i understand.jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288