Ron C. #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom'sGirl

Former Member
Reaction score
Continue here......stay on topic of this thread which is about Ron C.!

If reports are true that RC and MC is not meeting with the task force, why would the SA not issue subpoena's for those not cooperating with the investigation. The objective is to find Haleigh Cummings, not protecting those around her.

I don't seek details, I seek justice for Haleigh Cummings.

Charges have not been filed but Subpoenas are an information seeking tool. See the Michael Jackson case, subpoenas are being issued with no crime charged. The crime concerning Haleigh Cummings is Abduction.

my question is still standing...why not meet with task force, if you have nothing to hide...i just don't get it! i would be giving any and all information i know, and IF i have to repeat myself 30 thousand times, than so be it...
If i had an attorney that is telling me, it is in the best intrest of everyone involved, not to speak with LE, i would get another attorney, pro bono or not.... i wouldn't care, there is no price tag when it comes to my children and their safety..... i would want the police to know everything that i know, and i would be on them like stink on poo.......

If reports are true that RC and MC is not meeting with the task force, why would the SA not issue subpoena's for those not cooperating with the investigation. The objective is to find Haleigh Cummings, not protecting those around her.

Charges have not been filed but Subpoenas are an information seeking tool. See the Michael Jackson case, subpoenas are being issued with no crime charged. The crime concerning Haleigh Cummings is Abduction.

If there have been no subpoenas issued, wouldn't a person assume that everyone is cooperating?

Since I've been outta the loop for awhile, can you link me up to where RC hasn't met with the task force? I'd appreciate it.

Evidently the reports are wrong or the SA's office doesn't feel it is needed. If they thought for a second that a subpoena would bring Haleigh home, it would be done, IN MY OPINION.

Evidently the reports are wrong or the SA's office doesn't feel it is needed. If they thought for a second that a subpoena would bring Haleigh home, it would be done, IN MY OPINION.

With the exception of procedure, the SA is lacking nads. IMO

I thought it was a joke....I know i am blonde but I didn't think I was an airhead too.

It was a joke. I guess some people didn't miss me much while I was on an extended TO. Sorry if I offended you Peliman.

It was a joke. I guess some people didn't miss me much while I was on an extended TO. Sorry if I offended you Peliman.
I missed you and I thought it was a good joke. :blowkiss:

Everyone knows there is no link for the SA's nads. ;) LOL

If there have been no subpoenas issued, wouldn't a person assume that everyone is cooperating?

Since I've been outta the loop for awhile, can you link me up to where RC hasn't met with the task force? I'd appreciate it.

That link would be Art H. and his "close to the investigation" person. :crazy:

Sorry Trichad, my mood on this case hasn't been the best. I have my beliefs and without LE statements <which they don't owe us> and silence from the families <being politically correct> this investigation is going nowhere.

To me the subject is Haleigh, not any families protection. pardon please

With the exception of procedure, the SA is lacking nads. IMO

I guess if it's a female SA then yes she is lacking, but I think it's more of LE doesn't know squat so there is no case to give the SA. If LE had a case someone would have been arrested by now.

I was wondering where in the world you were. Glad you are back. Try to be good....lol...just kidding, I am moving to the country....as if Alabama isn't country enough, and I will be missing for a few days next week....my husband and I picked a nice big home in the country but, it is so far out there that we have to get a satellite dish to watch tv and access the internet cause cable lines aren't out that far yet!!! I didn't know there was such a place. If I am not crazy now I will be after having no tv and no cable for a few days.

Sorry for all the offtopic.....

I guess if it's a female SA then yes she is lacking, but I think it's more of LE doesn't know squat so there is no case to give the SA. If LE had a case someone would have been arrested by now.

No, someone could be suspect by now which does not = arrest. If family has no involvement they should be willing to sit for questioning for 600 hours if need be. Take polys, everything in their power to clear their name.

This is about finding Haleigh, not protecting the family if they were involved.

Non cooperation is suspicious considering family abductions occur 77 times more likely than one stranger abduction. No attorneys, just straight honest talk with LE. What do innocent have to hide.

Nothin Peli,..

Not too many parents of missing children want to focus away. They would love to have the media around because they put their child's needs above their own.

Then it's time to dig by subpoena power or Grand jury. We don't know what LE has. This ain't over yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie