Ron C. #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Had child custody not been brought up while Haleigh was missing there would be no attorney involved for either side and this investigation would of gone much differently and Haleigh may of been found already.

No, someone could be suspect by now which does not = arrest. If family has no involvement they should be willing to sit for questioning for 600 hours if need be. Take polys, everything in their power to clear their name.

This is about finding Haleigh, not protecting the family if they were involved.

Non cooperation is suspicious considering family abductions occur 77 times more likely than one stranger abduction. No attorneys, just straight honest talk with LE. What do innocent have to hide.

IMO Had child custody not been brought up while Haleigh was missing there would be no attorney involved for either side and this investigation would of gone much differently and Haleigh may of been found already.

I agree 100%.

I also believe the national media would have continued covering HaLeigh's case.

I guess RC should of done the same thing Crystal did even though LE requested it not be done. He should of been in the media trashing Crystal defending all the lies being spouted because I am sure that would of brought Haleigh home. IMO the guy can't win he does what LE tells him to do in order to not hamper the investigation and people take that as a sign of guilt, if he was out there defending himself against the lies and trashing Crystal, then people would say he is trying to take the focus off himself and place it on Crystal. Looking back now I really wish he would of come out swinging defended himself and throwing all the negative stuff out there about Crystal so people could see the entire picture vs the one side that has been so conveniently painted for the public by Crystal and her attorney.

None of this family squabble explains what happened to Haleigh - NOTHING

That's strange, two of my posts just completely disappeared.

They were completely civil, not sure why they were deleted. :confused:

The money is owed to the children, do you know RC is not helping with expenses where he is, do you know that RC is not working odd jobs now, he has no access to the donations and a very small amount was donated in the first place and every dime is accounted for and only allowable expense are paid from that fund.

Crystal did not have any expenses when Haleigh went missing, what is she doing with the windfall of funds that came in that they have refused to release any accounting to the public? From Feb to May they did not have to keep track of any of the monies or how it was spent. Maybe Crystal will hold on to her nest egg so that she can pay her monthly child support so someone else does not have to.

When RC receives his monies, we can see what he does with it...it should be some good money. That combined with donations, aid, tax returns and now this. Considering he pays no rent or mortgage, he should be doing VERY well, indeed.

Better get a one of those hard-working jobs you claimed he always had to be able to hold on to his nest egg.

The money is owed to the children, do you know RC is not helping with expenses where he is, do you know that RC is not working odd jobs now, he has no access to the donations and a very small amount was donated in the first place and every dime is accounted for and only allowable expense are paid from that fund.

Crystal did not have any expenses when Haleigh went missing, what is she doing with the windfall of funds that came in that they have refused to release any accounting to the public? From Feb to May they did not have to keep track of any of the monies or how it was spent. Maybe Crystal will hold on to her nest egg so that she can pay her monthly child support so someone else does not have to.

Insinuations and subject to law. Maybe the indian reservation is paying her support.

WHAT?!!! Do you think she knew anything about Misty...how would she know? She didn't live there. She only knew what tots told her. I am sure when she found about her meanderings, her opinion changed. Ron was sleeping with this teen when she was 16...how in the world do you justify that. He was 24 yrs. old....far cry from when he was 19 and Crystal was 17..

Busy...are you saying Crystal has never pleaded for Haleigh?...mut be a typo!!

For Pete's sake..I do not understand how people can say what RC did as far as taking care of his children was okay....sleeping and living with a 16 yr old and then leaves this person in charge of them 24/7 as she says. The testimonials for RC are getting more outrageous as time goes by.

bbm

I have been wondering about that.

BBM

WHY should anyone thank Kim for Ron getting the child support that has been owed to him 2005 - present?

Did Kim pay that money out of her own pocket? :confused:

The way we've been led to believe, a "mystery donor" paid this money and Kim had nothing to do with it. Why would anyone send Kim a thank you note? I doubt thanking Kim is high on Ron's list to things to do. Seems to me, Kim is the one that took the attention off of HaLeigh the day she came town (March 12th) and first appeared on Nancy Grace that evening talking about how Junior was being abused and how she might need to start a custody battle or a DCF investigation -- first day in town. Yeah, I doubt Ron is going to send any thank you cards to Kim, and I don't blame him. All my opinion.

It would be helpful to me if this thread were to focus on HALEIGH being MISSING and, since it is the "Ron C" thread, his involvement or lack thereof in whatever transpired. I don't really give a hoot about the he said/she said at this point. They BOTH made *big* mistakes that involved bad choices along the way; I pray that they are learning to do better now.

You are exactly correct the subject and focus should of been on what happened to Haleigh. However Crystal and her attorney chose to take the focus off of Haleigh. When they began to take the focus off of Haleigh and accuse RC of all these things and trying to get JR from him, that is when people started going wow could Haleigh have gone missing because of custody issue.

Actually, I find it quite easy to recognize that many want to turn this into a custody circus while others use it to distract from the little data we do have about this crime. Just because many feel compelled to walk a path paved by others does not compel me, or anyone, to follow suit.

This is a crime, it is not a custody case. Stay close to the data and see where that takes you.

She isn't going to be able to pay childsupport if she is behind HaLeigh being abducted.

How do you know "Father of the Year" is working? How do you know he has no access to donations? I do not care what CS does with the money, she does not have custody. Why do you care? In fact, I don't care if she does or does not pay child support. I think people use it as a diversion and to skip the facts

What is your reason for trashing Crystal? She did not lose her daughter. Haliegh was lost on RC's watch, not hers. He let M babysit the children and was sleeping with her when she was 16 yrs of age. Some posters just skip over this fact.

RC does not seem to have all the positive qualities that have been stated here. This man should have been proscecuted for 'sex with a minor'.

bbm

The custody case is what lead to the crime imo

You are exactly correct the subject and focus should of been on what happened to Haleigh. However Crystal and her attorney chose to take the focus off of Haleigh. When they began to take the focus off of Haleigh and accuse RC of all these things and trying to get JR from him, that is when people started going wow could Haleigh have gone missing because of custody issue.

It is sad That I stopped in for this.
Does anyone know if Ron is on Vacation or is that a rumor?

The donations have been explained several times, who controls it, how it is managed, and who is responsible for the fund. You can search the threads and find links to articles where this is discussed. You don't care if Crystal pays support? The money is not for RC it is for her children, yes I care if support is paid or not. Maybe if she would of been paying support RC would not of had to work the shift he did to make more income to support and take care of his family, maybe he could of afford daycare if she had paid her support. Not paying support robs the children.

I am not trashing Crystal, I just refuse to give her a free pass on everything she does or blame RC for her every action. I do not feel RC "lost" his child. I do not have a link that states RC is working the odd jobs, just ignore the he is working odd jobs statement because it would be considered rumor without the link, even though others are sliding rumors in left and right.

How do you know "Father of the Year" is working? How do you know he has no access to donations? I do not care what CS does with the money, she does not have custody. Why do you care? In fact, I don't care if she does or does not pay child support. I think people use it as a diversion and to skip the facts

What is your reason for trashing Crystal? She did not lose her daughter. Haliegh was lost on RC's watch, not hers. He let M babysit the children and was sleeping with her when she was 16 yrs of age. Some posters just skip over this fact.

RC does not seem to have all the positive qualities that have been stated here. This man should have been proscecuted for 'sex with a minor'.

JUST STATED: by Flossie.

QUOTE: <<The custody case is what lead to the crime imo>> UNQUOTE

I wonder how this conclusion was reached...

When Crystal was 17 Ron was 19.....big difference!

Then it's time to dig by subpoena power or Grand jury. We don't know what LE has. This ain't over yet.

Lack of info in this case is very frustrating to all.
Just remember how long it took for LE to arrest Drew Peterson after Kathleen died and Stacy "ran away". And we still don't know what LE has on him-this is not in FL and has not went to trial yet but they did have enough to indict him for the murder of Kathleen. The public knew he was a creep, capable of murdering someone. But you can't arrest someone on speculation.
Be patient, justice will come and when it does it is very satisfying.

It would be helpful to me if this thread were to focus on HALEIGH being MISSING and, since it is the "Ron C" thread, his involvement or lack thereof in whatever transpired. I don't really give a hoot about the he said/she said at this point. They BOTH made *big* mistakes that involved bad choices along the way; I pray that they are learning to do better now.

Haven't been on in a couple of weeks but I see nothing has changed; I was on Ron Jr's Fate forum just prior to this forum and it's the same convo there; Crystal and child support payments - might as well change the forum titles to accurately portray the actual (same ole') topic; "Crystal's arrearage child support payments". I'm sure though that once a consensus is reached among everyone here on this GD child support isssue that Haleigh will be closer to being found . . .yeah right.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member