Ron C. #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm

The custody case is what lead to the crime imo

[/b]

That doesn't make sense to me-there was no custody case at the time of the crime (the crime you are referring to is Haleigh's disappearance, correct?)
so how could it lead to the crime?

This thread is about Ron C. I question his judgement. I do not have proof that he is involved in the crime. Red flags are flying high for Misty. Ron marries Misty. Ron defends Misty. Both of them have spoken in odd manners to 911. Their marriage has put them "Way out there" in the court of public opinion.

These two are not coming forward and talking anymore. This is not typical in cases of missing children. Most parents would give anything to have a chance to talk to media....not these two. It makes them appear guilty of something. They should be screaming innocent. The reason behind many people 'picking on rc' is he leaves us no other choice. It is difficult to believe he is being quiet due to LE telling him so....no way!

I see no reason to discuss Crystal at all. It appears that some have info that she has paid all back support...so what is the point. enough already!

SHE PAID HER SUPPORT! Put it in headlines...LET'S MOVE ON! The woman has now been cleared. Lord knows, now what can they say?

Where is Ron C and why isn't he out in the media discussing Haleigh?

One question Whisper if he went against LE wishes and spoke publically would you really listen to what he has to say, would you believe any of it or would you be focused on his smirk, his eyes, his clothing, his sleeping with a minor, his past drug use? Would people really listen to his words and absorb them and think them thru and then decide if some of the stories that have been told really weren't true.

This thread is about Ron C. I question his judgement. I do not have proof that he is involved in the crime. Red flags are flying high for Misty. Ron marries Misty. Ron defends Misty. Both of them have spoken in odd manners to 911. Their marriage has put them "Way out there" in the court of public opinion.

These two are not coming forward and talking anymore. This is not typical in cases of missing children. Most parents would give anything to have a chance to talk to media....not these two. It makes them appear guilty of something. They should be screaming innocent. The reason behind many people 'picking on rc' is he leaves us no other choice. It is difficult to believe he is being quiet due to LE telling him so....no way!

I am saying on 4 of Crystals tv appearances she spoke of all the horrible things RC did to her and the children, she did not talk about Haleigh missing, in one of them she never even mentioned Haleighs name. She did not plea for Haleighs return.

I never said RC hooking up with a 16 yr old was the right thing to do. I am saying it has grown legs to his record shows he has an appetite for young girls/minors etc, with people usually throwing A and Crystal into the mix as well as all the other "rumored" minors. She was one month shy of being 17 when she moved in with RC. The same age as Crystal had Haleigh and took care of Haleigh. I do believe a 17 yr old is quite capable of taking care of children, they do it all the time.

Crystal got pregnant w/Haleigh at 17, gave birth when she was 18. Crystal was born in April 1985-Haleigh was born August 2003.

I honestly hope both parents attend parenting classes, that they can also find some way to work together in the future and both become better parents.

---------
I deal with facts just fine. I personally don't think that either parent should ever have children or even a dog for that matter.

I'd better stop-I just remembered this is the RC thread-sorry mod!

Taken out of context. I was responding to Whisper who said she didn't care if Crystal paid support, I have a hard time understanding how someone is ok with a parent not taking care of their financial responsibility as that money is for the care of the children. If you consider that trashing Crystal so be it.
---------
IMO, there needs to be a separate thread covering custody issues. The custody subject is bringing the entire discussion about a missing little girl to a screeching halt. This thread is about Ron C. and any information gathered that interacts with a missing little girl named Haleigh. This is not about civil or family court issues.

---------
IMO, there needs to be a separate thread covering custody issues. The custody subject is bringing the entire discussion about a missing little girl to a screeching halt. This thread is about Ron C. and any information gathered that interacts with a missing little girl named Haleigh. This is not about civil or family court issues.

It happens every time, it's like a reflex-arc.

----------
I have a feeling that his attorney told him to shut up and stay out of sight. You are right; with LE questioning Misty several times and multiple LDT being given to Misty and although you have to remember that the stories being published are considered rumors until proven, you still consider at least part of the stories for what its worth, you have to admit, it really raises your eyebrows when Haleigh's father quickly marries Misty and defends her. I do hope that IF LE ever makes a move and has a person of interest or even makes an arrest, that a lot of the speculation can be put to rest and that we can all concentrate on the case with a bit more information to go on.

That doesn't make sense to me-there was no custody case at the time of the crime (the crime you are referring to is Haleigh's disappearance, correct?)
so how could it lead to the crime?

Imo the court deciding Ron would have custody of his children caused a lot of anger and hatred. When the lack of payment of child support led to the contempt notice, and could (should imo) have led to Crystal being jailed, all the hatred exploded imo and HaLeigh was taken.

Flossie, could I have a link to the contempt notice?

When did CS receive this notice?

Odd, how you are quick to admit Crystal should be jailed for not paying support to Ron; yet no opinion on what should have happened to Ron for sleeping with a minor.....hmmm..things that make you go HuH?.....?

So it's the "opinion" that "IF" Crystal had paid child support, that Ron would have put the kids in day care and worked days?? That's a pretty far reach. IIRC, Ron hasn't held down a regular job in a while. Of course I don't have a link, it's jmo.

Also as far as speaking (or not speaking) to the press, Marie stated (ironically to the press) that they were asked not to. Someone may have a link, it was not too long ago. Aside from brief comments during the property search, it's been a long time since I have seen Crystal speaking to the media.

One question Whisper if he went against LE wishes and spoke publically would you really listen to what he has to say, would you believe any of it or would you be focused on his smirk, his eyes, his clothing, his sleeping with a minor, his past drug use? Would people really listen to his words and absorb them and think them thru and then decide if some of the stories that have been told really weren't true.

It doesn't matter what I think Busy, What matters is him getting the word out. He needs to question Misty and relay the info to LE to help find his daughter. He should not give a darn what anyone thinks of him. His focus should be on his child. It seems like he is very concerned what the public thinks of him. If he is not able to present well....have someone else speak for him.

So the LE are telling RC NOT to speak....is that what you think? Well, that is a first!

I can see them asking Marie and Crystal but not RC. Is this an assumption or an excuse for RC not talking.

Again....Crystal is not the custodial parent. In every missing child case I have seen, the press does not give much focus on the parent who is not in the home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46