Ron C. #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly peeps, I'm getting a headache watching some go back and forth over, and over, and over the same subjects, 'Tit for Tat' and nothing is settled.

Asking for someone to verify something that has not been made Public Record is just plain senseless, give it a break!

I'm sorry I have yet to find a legit link about cell pings...as for LE being satisfied with the 7pm to 3am is only because Ronald's gm said she stopped by the MH and saw Haleigh and Jr on the porch eating dinner at 7pm.. Haleigh came home from school around 4pm, a lot can happen from 4pm til 7pm.

Correct Robbie..

They were going on 7:00 to 3:00 but they were really checking and still are all the hours from the school bus and days prior.

There is no reason for any officer to believe GGMA and her time. They must confirm.♦
I RC wasn't at work, where was he? Guess we won't know that.

7pm was the last time someone outside of Misty saw Haleigh. We have neighbors, a/c man, brother and his children that all saw Haleigh that evening. RC dropped Haleigh off and went to work for his 4:30pm - 3:00 am shift.

I'm sorry I have yet to find a legit link about cell pings...as for LE being satisfied with the 7pm to 3am is only because Ronald's gm said she stopped by the MH and saw Haleigh and Jr on the porch eating dinner at 7pm.. Haleigh came home from school around 4pm, a lot can happen from 4pm til 7pm.

Just to muddy the waters, please remember that cell phone pings tell us where the phone is - not where the phone's owner is. Phones can be left at work, left in a car, left a lot of places. I don't know if that is significant in this case, but it is a fact.

I thought we could post actual articles from his site, just not the comments from readers or from his blog forum. If I am wrong TomGirls will delete and correct me.

Now that I know we can post AH, that is good. I made reference to a player in the case but was told I was not allowed to post anything from his site.

Now that I know we can post AH, that is good. I made reference to a player in the case but was told I was not allowed to post anything from his site.
Watch what you post, if it's NOT a player directly named in this case by LE and just local gossip, let it go.

That is true, but with LE saying their are satisfied with RC during that time period tells me he was at work.

Just to muddy the waters, please remember that cell phone pings tell us where the phone is - not where the phone's owner is. Phones can be left at work, left in a car, left a lot of places. I don't know if that is significant in this case, but it is a fact.

That is true, but with LE saying their are satisfied with RC during that time period tells me he was at work.
And if he was at work there is no means, motive, or opportunity for Ronald to have murdered/vanished his child.

While LE won't publically clear anyone. We sure can. We all know that the AC guy is NOT the only person who had nothing to do with this. It is time to get down to the brass tacks and start clearing people to move this case forward. Something that LE refuses to do.

Busy, I think I know what you believe about this issue and I respect your opinion. I don't agree with it, but I respect it. We've hashed this out soooo many times. I think Ron had opportunity, you think he didn't. Let's move on to something else, k ?

Is there a doubt as to who WE are? We are the people who are here every day who believe that Ronald didn't murder his little girl.

Yes. Child support IS a motive when you are facing jail time. We can simply put up the media thread here for other FACTS which could be motives for Crystal or her family. Every link you see that contains Marie's name or image will give you facts for more motives, imo.

Well, if that's all "we" have, Crystal & Co are off the hook in my opinion. But, all the same, I hope "we" informed LE of these tidbits, they need all the help they can get.

I have no more proof that Ron "murdered his little girl" than "we"/you guys, have that Crystal killed her daughter. Actually, I don't believe Ron "murdered" Haleigh, but I do believe it's much more likely he or Misty are responsible for Haleigh's disappearance than Crystal & Co since they tried to establish their alibis right off the bat, during the initial 911 call and other inconcistancies noted by LE and the rest of us.

Let me know how contacting LE with your proof and motives against Crystal and/or her family works out.

All of this is my opinion only

7pm was the last time someone outside of Misty saw Haleigh. We have neighbors, a/c man, brother and his children that all saw Haleigh that evening. RC dropped Haleigh off and went to work for his 4:30pm - 3:00 am shift.

I thought the ac guy and the neighbor said, they saw children playing outside.. did they see Haleigh? Link please

Just found an article that Major Bowling was "satisfied" with Ron's account of the EIGHT HOURS in question. Does this mean he was at work from 7:00 to 3:00 and that is what is substantiated?
---------
Hi folks, just dropped in to check on the children. Whisperer, I thought about posting that but thought that I could'nt because I couldn't remember where I read it and didn't want to get in trouble if it was a rumor. I'm glad that you came up with it. This information is what I have been trying to convey concerning his shift. Can you send me the article of link?

Well, if that's all "we" have, Crystal & Co are off the hook in my opinion. But, all the same, I hope "we" informed LE of these tidbits, they need all the help they can get.

I have no more proof that Ron "murdered his little girl" than "we"/you guys, have that Crystal killed her daughter. Actually, I don't believe Ron "murdered" Haleigh, but I do believe it's much more likely he or Misty are responsible for Haleigh's disappearance than Crystal & Co since they tried to establish their alibis right off the bat, during the initial 911 call and other inconcistancies noted by LE and the rest of us.

Let me know how contacting LE with your proof and motives against Crystal and/or her family works out.

All of this is my opinion only
LE can't even buy a clue! They haven't done jack in this case except screw things up so badly that they will never find the evidence needed to crack this case. They botched it. Period.

They know Crystal et al do have motive, but if they don't investigate adequately...there is no reason to tell them again. We saw how well it went with LE calling ahead of a search so that any evidence could be taken care of before the search. Gee...talk about connections!! I wonder what those connections are with that family and Baker/Putnam Counties?! :eek:

Jimminy Christmas! Misty and Ronald were simply telling 911 Haleigh was missing and why they don't know what happened!! He was at work and she was asleep!! Establishing alibis?! Oh, that is a HUGE stretch!

If the words from LE and Ron stating 8 hours are not good enough to prove the point, there is no hope in changing their thinking on the subject and thus, it is hopeless.

For those of us who believe there is a good possibility he went in late, we will carry on.
For those who don't believe he was late...write LE and ask to have him cleared because you know he worked 11 hours that day.

If LE is satisfied with 8 hrs; we may be looking at 7:00pm...that is why RC has not been cleared!
If he were at work between the hours of 4:30 and 3:00 am....he should have been the first one cleared.
---------------
ITA, I have been trying to point this out for forever. LE can very well account for the eight hours (7:00pm to 3:00am) because of his presence at work.

I suspect that LE's efforts have not been aided by the collusion of a borderline personality with a sociopathic narcissist, both of whom may very well be innocent, but neither of whom are helpful.

Jmo I think Ronald is cleared, they just haven't said that specifically, they have said they were satisfied he was at work etc.

I find it interesting they have not talked about alibis for Crystal, who lives what 100 miles away or so? Or anyone else. Seems only Ron's hours are accounted for. Jmo

---------------
ITA, I have been trying to point this out for forever. LE can very well account for the eight hours (7:00pm to 3:00am) because of his presence at work.

That's makes sense, thank you.

I suspect that LE's efforts have not been aided by the collusion of a borderline personality with a sociopathic narcissist, both of whom may very well be innocent, but neither of whom are helpful.
I am sorry. Did I miss a medical diagnosis on someone in this case besides Haleigh having Turners? HIPPA laws prevent this being public knowledge so the information must have come from the person directly. I do not recall seeing anyone state they have been diagnosed with a borderline personality disorder with sociopathic narcissism. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100