Ron C. #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry. Did I miss a medical diagnosis on someone in this case besides Haleigh having Turners? HIPPA laws prevent this being public knowledge so the information must have come from the person directly. I do not recall seeing anyone state they have been diagnosed with a borderline personality disorder with sociopathic narcissism. :confused:

The information may have been observed directly by watching and listening to the individuals.

It can be confusing but to my knowledge HIPPA does not monitor mental health statements on these forums..thank goodness.

Bumping this up, cause i really want to know.
Since LE's timeline starts at 7:00 pm and the AC guy was at the trailer near 5:45 pm...I don't have a link, but common sense tells me that he saw Haleigh. He was inside and outside of the home. He was cleared which means he must have had an airtight alibi from 7:00 pm - 3:00am and that Haleigh was alive during the time he was in or around the mh.

The information may have been observed directly by watching and listening to the individuals.

It can be confusing but to my knowledge HIPPA does not monitor forums for accuracy...thank goodness.
No, but we do especially when it comes to someone making statements about someone's mental health when they have not examined them or otherwise confirmed it to be true. The post read as a statement not an observation, imo.

It has been shown that work doesn't start for PDM at 7:00pm and he was there for his shift.
-------------
He was there during his shift, IMO. I have not yet seen a confirmed start time for Ron. Just because the shift started at a certain time, that does not show that Ron started work at the beginning of the shift. You can't just assume that if the shift starts on time that Ron arrived on time.

No, but we do especially when it comes to someone making statements about someone's mental health when they have not examined them or otherwise confirmed it to be true. The post read as a statement not an observation, imo.

You're right and that's why I didn't name anyone, to whom did you think I was referring?

Since LE's timeline starts at 7:00 pm and the AC guy was at the trailer near 5:45 pm...I don't have a link, but common sense tells me that he saw Haleigh. He was inside and outside of the home. He was cleared which means he must have had an airtight alibi from 7:00 pm - 3:00am and that Haleigh was alive during the time he was in or around the mh.
-----
Just my opinion here, but I do not think that LE "assumes" anything in investigating a crime just because it seems like a "common sense" sort of thing.

Since LE's timeline starts at 7:00 pm and the AC guy was at the trailer near 5:45 pm...I don't have a link, but common sense tells me that he saw Haleigh. He was inside and outside of the home. He was cleared which means he must have had an airtight alibi from 7:00 pm - 3:00am.

Seem's like a lot of absolutes there, ma'am. No offense.

Of course common sense is a good thing to have, but but there is zero information whether or not the elusive AC handyman saw little HaLeigh or not, that night.

Even though I respect that guy's right to privacy, but why no statement from him?

Who are the neighbors that saw Haleigh playing outside? I see that is written frequently but have never heard who they were.

Jmo I think Ronald is cleared, they just haven't said that specifically, they have said they were satisfied he was at work etc.

I find it interesting they have not talked about alibis for Crystal, who lives what 100 miles away or so? Or anyone else. Seems only Ron's hours are accounted for. Jmo
-----------
I have only seen where LE is satisfied with eight of those hours for Ron. If he picked up Haleigh at around 3:30 pm and dropped her off at the MH, where was Ron prior to the hours he reported to work? Because if he got off at 3:00 am and you back up eight hours, add a half hour for a lunch break. Then he started work at around 6:30 pm. If he dropped Haleigh off at the MH about 3:45ish then there are a bit over two hours unaccounted for (mathematically speaking).

Common sense should not tell you that he saw Haleigh.

1. AC men often do not enter a house as the ac unit is outside.
2. We do not know if he saw Haleigh
3. You cannot conclude that Haliegh was alive at the time even if he was in or out of the MH.

But I do agree, if he were cleared, that he had solid evidence of his whereabouts that day and evening.l

Who are the neighbors that saw Haleigh playing outside? I see that is written frequently but have never heard who they were.
----------
I've never seen confirmation that "they" whoever "they" are ever saw Haleigh, or just children running and playing in the yard. I have read however that neighbors have reported that Haleigh would sometimes come up to them when they were hanging up clothes outside. I have not seen where these times were the night Haleigh was last seen.

That "Hanging Clothes" was stated by PB, the landlord, when RC lived next door to her on Buchanen (?)....not Green though

without a link to back it "common sense" tells me he did not see Haleigh.. and do we know for sure he was inside the MH. Link Please.

----------
I've never seen confirmation that "they" whoever "they" are ever saw Haleigh, or just children running and playing in the yard. I have read however that neighbors have reported that Haleigh would sometimes come up to them when they were hanging up clothes outside. I have not seen where these times were the night Haleigh was last seen.

This has to be a red herring....about neighbors seeing her.

This has to be a red herring....about neighbors seeing her.

There is an interview where Marie stated it, and it was also stated on the March 3rd HLM Prime News show with Mike Galanos (about the neighbors seeing her outside). There were a few important things stated on that evening's show.

No link to the HLN show. It is not on youtube, as most people are aware.

I don't know where the link to Marie's interview is either, I just know I read it at one time. Someone may have the link handy, I don't.

I just reviewed RC's former Attorneys and they were representing him in the disappearance of Haleigh....not just custody issues.

I understand them quitting due to the conclusion of DCF charges but why abandon him at this time when the investigation is on?

I wonder if we will be hearing about new attorneys for the Cummings soon. Or will they do it alone?

There is an interview where Marie stated it, and it was also stated on the March 3rd HLM Prime News show with Mike Galanos (about the neighbors seeing her outside). There were a few important things stated on that evening's show.

I don't know where the link to Marie's interview is either, I just know I read it at one time. Someone may have the link handy, I don't.

I wonder who told Marie about the neighbors seeing the children.

In other cases, the media would have been on that lilke white on rice.

I do remember hearing her say that, Ath~ I also recall thinking at the time that the information must have come from someone other than Ronald or Misty since she seemed to believe it, too.

We have to remember the Sheffield/Griffis clan was camped out in the neighborhood for quite some time and would have spoken to many of the residents of the mh park, imo. It could have come directly from them or it could have come from LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow