Ron C's other children ~ Fact, or Rumor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree and lot of people do that. She may have even started another one thats current that we dont know about..yet. People should be more careful about the comments they leave...unless that account is deleted those words are forever immortalized on the myspace network! Im glad we saw it-I dont have near the empathy I did for Misty at this point.

Yep, really shows Ms. Misty in a whole new light!

I wonder if there is a way to see other comments she's left on other people's spaces.

Wonder if she made the same type of comments to Crystal in the past about Haleigh and Jr.?

It wouldn't surprise me...like, "Ha, ha. I may only be 17 and have no education or anything else, but I can raise your kids better than you".
These poor kids have been used like pawns...so, so sad.

I think that Misty created that Myspace page for Amber and either Amber doesn't know about it at all, or just can't change anything due to not knowing the email and password.
I can't see someone leaving that up under that picture. Besides, Misty and Tom are her only friends..

I think that Misty created that Myspace page for Amber and either Amber doesn't know about it at all, or just can't change anything due to not knowing the email and password.
I can't see someone leaving that up under that picture. Besides, Misty and Tom are her only friends..

Good observation.
Wow. M's not the brightest crayon in the box...create a fake MS for someone and add yourself as their only friend? :rolleyes: Hopefully her lack of conniving abilities will be what breaks this case.

It wouldn't surprise me...like, "Ha, ha. I may only be 17 and have no education or anything else, but I can raise your kids better than you".
These poor kids have been used like pawns...so, so sad.

It IS so sad. And IF (big if) Ron's past dealings are at the root of little Haleigh's disappearance, that would be the ultimate example of a child being used as a pawn.

Back on topic... So we're pretty sure Ron has at least one other child, Jordan. Do you all think that's the only one?

It IS so sad. And IF (big if) Ron's past dealings are at the root of little Haleigh's disappearance, that would be the ultimate example of a child being used as a pawn.

You are exactly right.
I can't believe we didn't know about Jordan until now. HOWEVER, I am HOPING that Amber is looking out for Jordan's best interest by staying out of this circus...there ARE young moms who are dilligent and concerned for their child(ren), they just don't make the news. ;)

Back on topic... So we're pretty sure Ron has at least one other child, Jordan. Do you all think that's the only one?

Well, I'm sleuthing now. As posted by someone earlier, there aren't shild support records, except for between R and C for Haleigh and Jr.

If he stated that Jordan was his child, I'd assume that would have been the time to come clean about more kids, but with this group, who knows?!

I dont think so. First of all tons of people create accounts and then never go back so they dont gain friends, hence tom as the only "friend" obviously Misty was not her friend. Secondly that account was created in April of 08 or earlier. We have no suspicions of Misty even knowing of her at that time. The comments were left in Nov. I think Misty met her and started baby-sitting for her sometime between April and Nov, when it all fell apart and Misty actually took Ron from her and left those comments. JMHO!

I dont think so. First of all tons of people create accounts and then never go back so they dont gain friends, hence tom as the only "friend" obviously Misty was not her friend. Secondly that account was created in April of 08 or earlier. We have no suspicions of Misty even knowing of her at that time. The comments were left in Nov. I think Misty met her and started baby-sitting for her sometime between April and Nov, when it all fell apart and Misty actually took Ron from her and left those comments. JMHO!

Wow. You guys are on the ball. I need more coffee so all my cylinders will be firing. :crazy:

Wow. You guys are on the ball. I need more coffee so all my cylinders will be firing. :crazy:

LOL! I watched GR AGAIN and went to bed at 2 am and was back up at 8. All thanks to Juan Valdez and his magical beans (coffee!).

The date on the picture from Jordan's Mommy says 11 June 2009...I just now saw that, that can't be the proper date setting for the day that picture was taken.

A is the only smart one. She is staying out of it. Also she is keeping her son out of it smart lady. I will only call him baby I will not say his name. Also there maybe no child support cause she knows how RC is and don't want no part of it. Also there must be another child has another name was said in RC presser.

And MC she 17 years old she should of stayed in school cause comments like come from high school girl and all the drama.

CS and her family by saying some of that stuff on GR, and GR making his put this family in danger and A would be smart to stay out of it too! So her son stays safe!

The date on the picture from Jordan's Mommy says 11 June 2009...I just now saw that, that can't be the proper date setting for the day that picture was taken.

Camera setting has to be all wrong....we are just barely into the 09 year!

Okay I have a question please? I thought that in order to be added to someone's friend list you must make a request to be added and the user receiving the request must acknowledge and allow or decline that person to be added?

If that's accurate then Misty would have had a two day margin to request to be added to A's myspace correct?

She would have been added in April 2008 sometime between the 28th and the 30th? She would have then come back and commented in Nov 2008?

Okay I have a question please? I thought that in order to be added to someone's friend list you must make a request to be added and the user receiving the request must acknowledge and allow or decline that person to be added?

If that's accurate then Misty would have had a two day margin to request to be added to A's myspace correct?

She would have been added in April 2008 sometime between the 28th and the 30th? She would have then come back and commented in Nov 2008?
Very possible. Maybe Misty and Amber were acquainted at that time and Misty showed her how to to set up a myspace page.

Very possible. Maybe Misty and Amber were acquainted at that time and Misty showed her how to to set up a myspace page.

So that would go hand in hand with Misty saying she met RC and started talking to him and they began dating and a month later they were living together. Hmm...that's quick for a 17 yr old doncha think?

ETA: MC wasn't 17 until after she started living with RC. She was 16 when she moved in.

So that would go hand in hand with Misty saying she met RC and started talking to him and they began dating and a month later they were living together. Hmm...that's quick for a 17 yr old doncha think?

ETA: MC wasn't 17 until after she started living with RC. She was 16 when she moved in.

I dont find Misty credible in ANYTHING that she says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member