Ron & Misty Married 2009.3.12 ~ appeared on the "Today Show" 2009.03.13

Discussion in 'Haleigh Cummings' started by Capri, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brwnigirl

Brwnigirl Former Member

Well said!

2. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

Yikes, that sounds bad. I did a double take on that too. But here's a video of her interview and she does not phrase it quite as bad, she says it's because they love another and does in fact remember that Haleigh is missing and the couple is supposed to be unhappy about it.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133610&catid=3

"It was just a bright... you know, something happy for a change... The happiest thing would be if Haleigh was home. I mean, that would, But, they plan on when Haleigh comes home to have a big church wedding, so that she can be the flower girl."

"They got married cause they love one another. Cause it's time for something happy to happen."

"After weeks and weeks and weeks of Haleigh being gone, plus all of the trashing that Ronald took, erm, it's just time for something good, that's all, you know, just time for something good to happen"

I can understand that they might want something to cheer themselves up after all that has happened but for some people the need to cheer up might seem a slightly inadequate reason to make the great commitment of marriage...
    It's unfortunate that their bright and happy thing may cause some more trashing because... well, it has all been said by others already.

I just hope that if Haleigh is alive somewhere, the sick pervert who has her does not make her watch these videos. I mean, what a great mindgame. "Look, here's your family having a party because you're gone, eating cake, they've got flowers, all without you." He might show her pictures of a glowing Misty and read her the firstcoast article that says that they got married because they're happy, implying it's because they got rid of her and nobody cares, on the contrary, her family is celebrating the one month anniversary of her being gone and Daddy and Misty are going to NY on their honeymoon. "They are going to see the Empire State Building, and you're not. But if you are a good girl, I might take you there one day."

3. Lexington

Lexington New Member

If I were Ron's employer, I would inform him that he needs to get back to work pronto, or else. I am sure that he was given this time off so that he would have time to search for Haleigh, not for the ridiculous stuff he is doing. I am recording the Today Show and will watch it later. I am sure R and M will not make a good impression.

4. Brwnigirl

Brwnigirl Former Member

Sadly, I don't think Misty had the greatest deal.. probably her whole life and that's why she was attracted to him in the first place. It's probably why she think it's so great to get married now that she is 17 and keeping house.
    I don't necessarily think it is because she is young. Lots of kids that are young do not make this choice in this day and age.
    I would be willing to bet she had few appropriate role models and a number of traumatic incidents in her young life, one by her own admittance was being molested.

5. Brwnigirl

Brwnigirl Former Member

Yeah that would be horrible, can you imagine..."oh what's that Hayleigh..you told them you wanted them to get married. Well I guess your family forgot about you."
    Praying she is alive and does not see them either unless they are standing in front of a camera begging for her return.

6. HappyChic727

HappyChic727 Patiently Waiting

Do I think that it's weird that Ron and Misty got married yesterday? Absolutely, positively, yes! This is what Haleigh wanted? Okay, well if that is so, then why not wait for Haleigh to come home and have that be her home coming present? How could they even contemplate having a "happy" day without Haleigh? No day should be a happy day without Haleigh for a very long time.

JVM said last night that Ron and Misty have been together for 4 years and no one corrected her. I thought they were only together for 5 months when Haleigh disappeared. Anyone know?

There are lots of questions in this case starting with how Haleigh got snatched from the very room where Misty was sleeping to why there was no forced entry and now, why Ron and Misty would get married per Haleigh's wishes.

Lots of us have been in a tailspin about Caylee and all of the facts and lies (especially the lies) surrounding her case. Here we are again, trying to figure out who is lying, who is not, why Ron and Misty decided to get married in such a rush, without Haleigh, who took Haleigh, is she alive or not? If the "not knowing" kills us here at WS, then how in the heck did a celebration go down yesterday? I'll never get that one.

I don't begrudge anyone happiness. That's my ultimate goal in life . . . hence, my hat! But if anyone I knew and loved had a child who was missing and they decided to have a happy day and get married, I wouldn't be in attendance at that stupid wedding.

7. mimibird

mimibird New Member

Honeymoon? Or on the lam?

8. Lexington

Lexington New Member

I caught that on JVM last night also. They have been together 4-5 months.
    This is O/T on the Casey case, the reporter RFranco had her facts all screwed up when she said Ricardo was an ex-LE. I wish that these people would make sure that they know what they are talking about before they go on national television. Stuff like this really pisses me off!!!

9. mimibird

mimibird New Member

I--+ never had a bad thought about Mark Lunsford. He didn't pull some tent stunt. There was no 911 call with him declaring how hard he worked to support his family, and how he was ready to kill someone. He didn't run off and get married to the girl with whom he was committing statutory rape. Mark Lunsford didn't go from staying in the aforementioned tent b/c he couldn't go in the house, but wanted to be nearby, to flying off to NYC. ML didn't keep referring to Jessica in the past tense, as if he know she already dead. My intuition could be wrong. But Ron Cummings looks like evil incarnate. JMHO:eek:

10. JaneInOz

JaneInOz Former Member

Oh yeah FOUR YEARS *LOL LOL LOL* that would make her What ? 13 years old and him what ?

And Haleigh one year old

LOL where do These Media people get their info !!!

11. Law_girl41

Law_girl41 Former Member

And wasn't it 2-3 weeks ago, they were having a little trouble getting along?....according to TN talking to the media they were. Heck even at that time, I thought he was done with Misty.......now comes a wedding?
    A quickie wedding, because CS got an attorney and I feel a court hearing coming up about custody arrangements.....oooooh, shutter! Now, theres a reason to get hitched so quickly.

12. MADJGNLAW

MADJGNLAW Active Member

You have made a very good point. I do feel that Misty is the key to finding out where Haleigh is, but I also feel that her upbringing and past are what makes her the person she is today. A lot of young girl get married, have children and are good mother's. However, there are the few that are not and are misguided through life. After hearing that CPS and other's are involved in these children's life and Crystal's attorney stating that she has reports, not from Crystal but other's that these children are being abused it makes me wonder if one of those people was not Misty and that may be another reason she married. In fear of the unknown, and not having to testify against her husband...just a thought. But I am glad CPS is involved again, and I hope they have someone who is not over worked, because this is the main reason that so many abused children end up with the wrong family, abused for life or found dead. I have never trusted CPS...

13. ~Lisa~

~Lisa~ New Member

Matt L. was telling Haleigh's story and, they showed Ron and Misty for a sec.
    they're both sitting there looking miserable with their arms crossed
    hmmm kinda telling
    jmo

14. angeleleven

angeleleven Active Member

I know this is probably a stupid question.....but has it been ruled out that maybe the haste in getting married.....is it possible Misty could be pregnant? just had to ask

15. angeleleven

I noticed that too......very telling!!

16. angeleleven

Misty actually looks mad....they have their arms crossed, not touching each other at all.

17. Aries72

Aries72 New Member

Is it already on where ya'll live?

I think Matt will ask some dificult questions and they won't like it one bit.

18. angeleleven

Yes, Misty and Ron are coming up next after the break.

19. ~Lisa~

~Lisa~ New Member

Yes, Aries it is .

it's always possible Misty is pregnant, it wouldn't shock me...but I doubt it

jmo

20. Aries72

Aries72 New Member

Thanks...I'm in the central time zone so it'll be on here in a little bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.