Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

Discussion in 'Haleigh Cummings' started by MADJGNLAW, Feb 18, 2010.

1. SmoothOperator

SmoothOperator Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that ther

Response below to the above post

And above question BBM...

Here is a quote along with link where it is stated that Ron is NOT a suspect in Haleigh's "disappearance"... cbs news would qualify as msm[not in a blog, crime forum, etc...]

2. Whisperer

Whisperer Well-Known Member

Almost every case that has multiple charges is pleaded down, whether the accused is going to be helpful in the future is a moot point. Of course, they would help if they can, because if they do, they get time off their sentence. If ron goes to trial for Haleigh, he will probably get a reduction of his sentence. I won't like it but that is how it plays out. I think the whole proffer thing was just a ruse for the public. It made it sound good and lended a cause for why he got charges dropped.

They pled them down as a reward for NOT taking it to a costly trial...happens every day. To not get some charges taken off is rare.

3. Whisperer

Whisperer Well-Known Member

He will be attached in no time if he isn't already. rc doesn't do "Alone"..ever. He probably has somebody lined up already. This person will send him care packages, etc. He will have female fans writing him too. I don't know what kind of visiting they have in Florida. Do they get conjugal? If so, he may get married. He will attach himself to the toughest guy around the tier for protection. I would imagine they are not going to send him to a tough prison. Do they have different level prisons there? they must. As far as his hormones go, you would be surprised...they all get by....no problem.

rc would have been better off enlisting when he was 18 but they may have refused him if he did..that was unlikely, it would have been too hard on him and he likes to do what he wants to do. I have no doubt he will get in trouble in prison. He always goes and does something stupid. He will be top guy at first because I am sure his female family members will make sure he always has money which will help you buy your way out of trouble...but rc will screw that up. If they were smart they wouldn't send him any but we know they will and rc will mismanage it and get himself in a world of trouble...you can count on it.

4. debs

debs Former Member

And so the question arises again.....why does AH sit on any information he has until he can "exclusively" report about it?

I continue to hope he's informed LE of all his "exclusive" information prior to whipping it out for public consumption. Is he making money off this?

5. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Former Member

Who's talking about drug trafficking? I'm talking about a wrongful death suit. Have you ever heard of Goldman vs. Simpson? Haleigh was Ron's responsibility and he blew it.

6. oceanblueeyes

oceanblueeyes Well-Known Member

I think you can find it on the JVM thread for last night.

But then LE has said long ago that neither bio parents are suspects.

IMO

7. oceanblueeyes

oceanblueeyes Well-Known Member

I think all of that will be discounted by eye witnesses who LE deems credible, imo. These witnesses have probably taken polys and passed.

IMO

8. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

Closing thread in a few minutes.

9. Crosby87

Crosby87 Well-Known Member

Crystal won't believe HaLeigh is dead until she has proof, so unless she believes she is dead, I doubt she would proceed in this manner.

10. badme102

badme102 Former Member

This is not true. None of us KNOW what evidence LE and the SA have against Ron. There is plenty of evidence that the majority of us see, and I can't even imagine what LE has that they haven't released.

snip

The scan machine was implemented AFTER Haleigh went missing, and even if it wasn't, it does not PROVE Ron was at werk all night. Not by a mile.
    "Other employees" could never say that Ron was on duty "all the time". Couldn't happen. Even Ron's own lawyer said Ron has not been cleared, and is still on the "list" of suspects.

I wish LE would release what they REALLY thought about Ron being "cleared" :rolleyes:

11. kamky

kamky New Member

bbm

If this is true, I'm sure it isn't just by coincidence.

12. justus4all

justus4all New Member

bolded/underlined by me...

I agree with you...

But 1 thing has me stumped...the bolded /unlined part of your comment..,

which makes me wonder...IF...Ron was afraid of Tommy and Joe stealing his guns.....Why would he ask them (if he did) to remove them from his home before the 911 call...and he was at work....could he trust them???

Wouldn't he be suspicious they would/could steal them if THEY are transporting them elsewhere???....Do you see Ron telling Tommy and Joe to take his guns out of his home...and cart them off somewhere.???....I cannot see that....Perhaps it was TN or GMS ...someone he could trust...to remove the guns/drugs/whatever...from his home...

all in my own opinion...

13. dodie20

dodie20 New Member

You're right, but maybe Ron was more worried about getting the house cleaned for the 911, & accepted they might steal his stuff as part of the bargain, because at least it would be out of his house. He might have even told them they could keep what they wanted, since he knew the cops were gonna be poking around for awhile. I could see that, but then he'd be worried that they might get caught with his guns & snitch, so I'm not sure...but if the stuff couldn't be traced to him, he'd just lie.

14. seeking truth

seeking truth New Member

"Shoemaker scoffs at such pill-smuggling claims as ridiculous, as well, sour grapes, natural family enmity born of drugs, feuds and violence. Indeed, Lisa Croslin tells me guards are careful to make sure Hank and Ronald don’t cross paths on the yard, where Croslin relays to me via family that he hears Cummings cursing and taunting him, screaming he hopes Misty “gets what’s coming to her” and “gets what Haleigh got!” Or, if he sees Hank in the yard, yelling from his cell window, “that’s Misty’s father, someone needs to do to him what Misty did to Haleigh!”

http://www.artharris.com/2010/09/24/exclusive-kiss-ronald-cummings-bye-bye/

"...he hopes Misty 'gets what's coming to her'" and Hank "gets what HaLeigh got!"?

So Hank, Misty's father, needs to have done to him what Misty did to HaLeigh YET ron doesn't know anything about what happened to HaLeigh or who did it. Right. Are there mirrors in prison?

Ronald L. Cummings Inciting Violence. Still. Hank could be killed and so could Misty, while this felon, who likely (MY OPINION) killed his child, continues to communicate freely with Officer John Merchant: Just plain ole "John" to Grandma Teresa, Great-Grandma Annette, and Ron. Since the very beginning, this officer has been involved, has been referred to in a way-too familiar way by Cummings et al.

This whole story, with the WWII machine gun thrown in, sounds like a reallly bad fairy tale.

This is infuriating.

These are MY OPINIONS.

15. SailorMoon

SailorMoon Let's go Patriots!!! Rock it Brady!

I don't think I saw Ron's ever present smirk on that video of him being sentenced. About time.

16. drip~drop

drip~drop kiss a fuzzie

I'm missing the picture. Somehow it's eluding my eyes.
    Can somebody p l e a s e link it for me?

15 years for Ronald and 20 for Hope.
    Yeah, that seems right.:waitasec:

ETA yeah, never mind, I found the offending picture. :puke:

17. drip~drop

drip~drop kiss a fuzzie

I have a feeling that he'll be able to adjust just fine.

Also sure mommy and granny will keep visiting their widdle boy. imo

18. LillieBelle

LillieBelle Armchair Detective

He also won't be in the Putnam County jail, which I believe will make a difference in his treatment. Someone in there, or in PCSO (imo) has been watching out after him, but that should end when he goes to the prison system...

19. Frigga

Frigga New Member

Ummm HELLO Crystal- forgive me- but HE MAY NOT GROW UP IF HE HAS HIS FATHER, if Haleigh is any indication for how Ron Cummings "Fathers" a child! I just don't get it. The way he treated her, tricked her with the court issues maybe helped get her addicted to drugs and all of the nefarious things he exposed her children too... I just don't get it?!!!!:waitasec:

20. justus4all

justus4all New Member

You make a good point...

Yes, they probably will visit with him....bringing him money, ciggaretts, etc....to "buy" his protection..in prison.......to ensure he won't be "mistreated" or "abused" by the other prisioners...

For Ron to "adjust" he is going to have to get control of his explosive temper..and to..shelve...his "Godfather" attitude...

all in my own opinion