Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

Could TN statment to Ron, "I am so proud of you", meant that she is proud that he didn't say anything about what happened to HaLeigh?

swinging on the branches, seems to me to be the only way left...all the limbs i have gone out on have broke...lol

I've always felt that Teresa really meant that "she was grateful" to Ron for not leaving her hanging out in the wind to dry.:floorlaugh:

And really, what would she know anyways? She wasn't around in Ronalds formative years, and had to take care of her kids when Annette had to tend to her dying husband. Basically within a year of her having him she let him move Crystal Sheffield in. I wonder if she let him or he just did whatever he wanted and it was better not to make a stink with someone who would probably shove 11 inches down your throat if you didn't make them a peanut butter sandwich right when they asked or something, I am sure Ronald was a huge joy growing up. Its because of her actions we are forced to deal with all these appeals from Ronald because he can't really take anything like a man at all. I mean what kind of person tells their son they are proud of them, as they are sitting in jail?

I truly believe that both Ron and Teresa are really taken aback that LE wasn't playing a joke when they arrested him. I don't think they ever thought that Ron would ever spend a night in jail, for anything. I think it was a total "slap in the face" moment.

Ron more than likely will talk to a snitch. I would not be shocked if an inmate comes forward with what Ron said he did to his daughter. The way Ronald talked to Cobra, it just did not strike me as him speaking was that of someone with a very high IQ.

I wish we knew if the young female friend who was talking with Ron on the phone is still communicating with him since he has been moved to a prison?

I wish we knew if the young female friend who was talking with Ron on the phone is still communicating with him since he has been moved to a prison?

Probably she is, maybe she's communicating elsewhere too. :twocents:

Who knows? I saw her name recently in something I read but can't remember where.. I got the impression she may still be on the scene..My understanding is she communicated with Joran V too...Imagine that..JMHO

Who knows? I saw her name recently in something I read but can't remember where.. I got the impression she may still be on the scene..My understanding is she communicated with Joran V too...Imagine that..JMHO

Holy Carp..where do they get these chics?

Alecia Dunbar was her name I think, if so she left a message on Katrina Belcher obit!

I have no doubts that she is just one of many. I listened to Ronald talk to a woman who got in contact with him via his mama and she sent him money, and he called her, she put like 100 dollars on the pre paid prison phone for him to call, the first time they ever even talked, he threw around the N word, and this was some "lady" he had never met. She just wanted to talk to him. But this phenomenon as we all know is not new. Its been going on in documented history starting with Manson, and probably way before that... its weird, but for whatever reasons, some of these people are drawn to this guy.

My problem is we have him on tapes, crowing about getting high, eating the pills, talking about how he likes to snort powder, and oh yeah, he told someone he hardly knows that drug boys didnt take Haleigh, THATS NOT WHAT HAPPENED, and he said it with such certainty.

This case has become divided. Some care about Haleigh, as a human being,while others are praying and hoping he walks free and gets to live his life, even if he did find out what happened to his daughter, and stayed with the person who did it, and thats not even what happened here. He is more than likely a child killer, I know innocent until proven guilty, but some sit and say Tommy is a child killer without any proof, and thats ok. Well I feel the same way about Ronald. Him being locked up is the best thing that could have ever happened for all interested parties.

Heyyyyy Knock it off in here. Leave the drama off this forum. Get back on topic.

That video of Ron and Geraldo, just shows you a up close and personal look at the disgusting gang mentality of Rons family. Just watch Teresa Neves. It shows you a glimpse of something.....
Right out of the movie Deliverance, it was scary! Ron's family is very weird and creepy... I feel bad for Crystal getting mixed up with them.

I hope Ron has all the luck he deserves with this appeal - you plead guilty, take a reduced sentence and then decide NO! Too bad boyo, take the 15 years back and let him sit in jail til he's a very old man.

I really wish that Crystal would file a wrongful death suit, and then RC, MC, and HC Jr. would all have to testify, They probably would not tell the truth but I would hope there would be some truth come out about what happened to poor Haleigh, I really wish that CS could come to terms with the facts are more that Haleigh is not alive so that she could file an action like this.

I really wish that Crystal would file a wrongful death suit, and then RC, MC, and HC Jr. would all have to testify, They probably would not tell the truth but I would hope there would be some truth come out about what happened to poor Haleigh, I really wish that CS could come to terms with the facts are more that Haleigh is not alive so that she could file an action like this.

Now that is a masterful thought.....make them testify in open civil court, it would be nice to watch them stumble and stammer.....and enhance their already troublesome characters.

Right out of the movie Deliverance, it was scary! Ron's family is very weird and creepy... I feel bad for Crystal getting mixed up with them.

Yep! Ron's family was getting ready to whup some Geraldo butt. They would absolutely do anything required to protect Ron, period. They came together very quickly to surround Ron and protect him from big, bad Geraldo. I think this is a common thing for them, to close ranks and protect their boy.

Yep! Ron's family was getting ready to whup some Geraldo butt. They would absolutely do anything required to protect Ron, period. They came together very quickly to surround Ron and protect him from big, bad Geraldo. I think this is a common thing for them, to close ranks and protect their boy.

BBM I agree. That's why I think the are ALL involved.

On what grounds are rc's appeals based?

Ron believes the SA who handled his case did not have jurisdiction and that the sentences he received are illegal. He filed a "Motion to Correct Illegal Sentence" based on this belief, and that Motion was denied by the court that imposed the sentence. He is now appealing that denial.

Ron believes the SA who handled his case did not have jurisdiction and that the sentences he received are illegal. He filed a "Motion to Correct Illegal Sentence" based on this belief, and that Motion was denied by the court that imposed the sentence. He is now appealing that denial.

He should have questioned that before he agreed to the deal.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenzo2011
Back