Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

I've been checking jail logs, court dockets etc..I see Joe Pytco (someone in another thread posted that) he's in for larceny. I checked Antioch, TN. There's an Overstreet booked but a different one. I think Ron was released too late in the day for Putnam court dockets to be updated before Monday. Misty & Tommy have no new dockets. Nay Nay just has a failure to appear with no warrant showing...I'll keep checking though.

Glad to see everyone awake as it was very lonely last night posting his release.

Wishful thinking I know but could it be as BIG as Haleigh has been found alive and that she was sold or exchanged for drugs?

If his drug appeals were denied...how on earth can he be out of prison? This has to be major , he has made some type of deal somehow. Just scratching head right now...I can't wrap my mind around all of this.

I just don't think I'll be able to believe this unless he knocks on my front door. This is surreal.

What if the logs were messed up and the person Papa called was looking at what we were looking at? I remember one time in the Scanner Forum they had the wrong mug shot on the wrong intake docs.

I just can't believe this. I can't.

Maybe RC has heard something in prison, something that he is using to get his sentence reduced to time served. Possibly his next court appearance is to testify against someone else about an offense much greater than his drug charges. Maybe dealers at much higher levels than his deals were. Or, maybe he heard talk in prison of a kidnapping or murder and has agreed to testify in exchange for his sentence being commuted.

All of that is my opinion only, but there is no guarantee that anything he is up to has anything to do with Haleigh. Meaning, he could be testifying in a court case having nothing to do with her or any of his own issues. It could be something completely unrelated but either way, it is no doubt something huge.

One does not normally get released outside of the normal appeal process from the mandatory prison sentence, although Florida statutes does allow for the possibility of a sentence reduction or commutation in their mandatory sentencing laws. The law states that a person can get lesser than their mandatory minimum sentence if they agree to give valuable info to LE, and that it can happen anytime before or after they have been sentenced. I suspect something like that has happened.

I just don't think I'll be able to believe this unless he knocks on my front door. This is surreal.

What if the logs were messed up and the person Papa called was looking at what we were looking at? I remember one time in the Scanner Forum they had the wrong mug shot on the wrong intake docs.

I just can't believe this. I can't.

Yes, they make reporting errors often. I am hoping this is a mistake.

Even so, he could have appeared in SR County court and been released from there on his own recognizance but not necessarily released from prison.

Why it was Santa Rosa County Court is one of my questions. What jurisdiction would that court have to order his release from prison? It makes no sense. One would think such an order would have to come from either the appeals court or the sentencing court.

But...it's Florida...so who knows what the heck is going down.

I'm emailing and calling reporters with the Gainesville Sun. What were the other local newspapers?

Blaise

Maybe RC has heard something in prison, something that he is using to get his sentence reduced to time served. Possibly his next court appearance is to testify against someone else about an offense much greater than his drug charges. Maybe dealers at much higher levels than his deals were. Or, maybe he heard talk in prison of a kidnapping or murder and has agreed to testify in exchange for his sentence being commuted.

All of that is my opinion only, but there is no guarantee that anything he is up to has anything to do with Haleigh. Meaning, he could be testifying in a court case having nothing to do with her or any of his own issues. It could be something completely unrelated but either way, it is no doubt something huge.

One does not normally get released outside of the normal appeal process from the mandatory prison sentence, although Florida statutes does allow for the possibility of a sentence reduction or commutation in their mandatory sentencing laws. The law states that a person can get lesser than their mandatory minimum sentence if they agree to give valuable info to LE, and that it can happen anytime before or after they have been sentenced. I suspect something like that has happened.

To me your theory makes a lot of sense, but I think he would have already had to fulfill whatever requirement there was like testifying. I wouldn't think they would let him go free to testify at a latter date KWIM.

To me your theory makes a lot of sense, but I think he would have already had to fulfill whatever requirement there was like testifying. I wouldn't think they would let him go free to testify at a latter date KWIM.

Exactly! You would think he would at least be incarcerated until he fulfilled any agreement to testify. Certainly his convictions stand until he delivers on any promises, right?

Something incredibly weird is going on.

Very weird. And at the FL Dept. of corrections site it says OUT OF DEPT. CUSTODY BY COURT ORDER.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/detail.asp?Bookmark=52&From=list&SessionID=650845545

Ronald Movement
+ WBG relative DanLook... still has this status also
+ JoePYT... booked last night
= a lot of coincidences; if you ask me.

All other players still show they are still "in their rooms" at their new addresses :jail:

Keeping fingers crossed that we will soon have the answers we seek. :please:

Ronald Movement +
WBG relative DanLook... still has this status also +
JoePYT... booked last night
= a lot of coincidences; if you ask me.

All other players still show they are still "in their rooms" at their new addresses :jail:

Keeping fingers crossed that we will soon have the answers we seek. :please:
What is JP charged with ?

Now this article makes it even more odd to send RC to Santa Rosa. On the 14th of June they had flooding in Pensecola and had to move prisoners from Escambia Jail & Santa Rosa.

snipped

Fifteen federal inmates were sent to the Santa Rosa County jail, and 48 other inmates were sent to state prison. Prosecutors dropped charges against six inmates. Thirty-five inmates bonded out of jail, and 18 others were transferred to other agencies.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/06/14/2848886/172-inmates-released-or-moved.html#storylink=cpy

I live in SR County and called the jail and spoke with a nice man. Ron was here for a court case, but for a case in Escambia County (P'Cola--the next county over from me), not SR, so the man didn't have any info on what that case is. When we had that bad flooding here a few weeks ago, the Escambia County jail flooded so a lot of their inmates are now being housed in the SR jail.

He said he was released from the SR jail, but he left in a prison transport bus, so he is going back to prison. He also said that the people who update the inmate sites work M-F and that sometimes it can take 3-4 days for them to have correct info.

I live in SR County and called the jail and spoke with a nice man. Ron was here for a court case, but for a case in Escambia County (P'Cola--the next county over from me), not SR, so the man didn't have any info on what that case is. When we had that bad flooding here a few weeks ago, the Escambia County jail flooded so a lot of their inmates are now being housed in the SR jail.

He said he was released from the SR jail, but he left in a prison transport bus, so he is going back to prison. He also said that the people who update the inmate sites work M-F and that sometimes it can take 3-4 days for them to have correct info.

Post of the day!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back