Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

Mornin' all. No live stream anywhere? MadjinLaw, I am not savvy at tweeting. Is there a link to his twitter thingy?

Yes, but we are not allowed to post twitter links at WB. If you have a twitter account search for Steve Douglas from Jacksonville, FL. Hope it's OK to post his name here. Mod's plz edit as needed. :blowkiss:

I am sitting here refreshing the page as I type..lol. Will post any updates until around 10AM then I must be off... Hope it only takes 30mn in court today and Ron gets what he deserves.

Yes, but we are not allowed to post twitter links at WB. If you have a twitter account search for Steve Douglas from Jacksonville, FL. Hope it's OK to post his name here. Mod's plz edit as needed. :blowkiss:

I am sitting here refreshing the page as I type..lol. Will post any updates until around 10AM then I must be off... Hope it only takes 30mn in court today and Ron gets what he deserves.

Thank you! That helped. :blowkiss:

Update: Cummings sentencing trial delayed until 9:30a at the earliest...

Morning! If anyone hears this being covered on either HLN or Insession (Tru TV) hollar out!

I have TruTV on, but talking about Lilo. They are saying now that Ronald will be sentenced this morning.

Have TrueTV on and they just mentioned that RC was going to be sentenced today. Hope they show it on TV.

Morning, all ready with coffee...Excited too :)

Kinda do wish someone was live streaming it :(

He didn't say, but you know I asked lol...still begging for live stream to lol.

Thanks!

It is really only a short delay. I want live stream also. I guess the 'powers that be' do not know how important this is to some people!

Well dang I guess I will find out what happens this evening. I gotta go. Please post any updates for us that can't get updates today

I know this is a stretch and I am so dreaming and hoping here. Wouldn't it be something if Misty has told the truth for once and the SA can back up her claims of who all is involved, who did it, and they turn down the plea at the last min? That would be so lovely..just sitting here dreaming I guess. Just want Haleigh found and Justice for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back