Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

I have everything chained down so I can't throw it...........

Well, he's right, you know what your enemies are doing when you touch tongues with them. World leaders could learn a lesson from him...

Oh, I sooo hope you are right and I'm wrong..........

Maybe, just maybe... LE will finally show us that they have been on the job, and things are not the way they appear to some of us. Maybe after Rc tells what he wants everyone to beieve, evidence will come to light of RC's true involvement, testimony from MC, dna evidence.... something, that will show RC for what he truely is, and give him lilfe in prison. My opion only, of course.

I forgot to put the pot under the coffee drip, didn't check it until mess had happened! Ugg! Had to mop floor, clean cabinet, clean out wet drawer under coffee pot, and still no coffee. Had to make a second pot! Guess my mind is on one thing only, Justice for Haleigh!:crazy:

That is good luck. At least for some of us Puerto Rican's LOL....
BTW, I do that all the time and put ice cream in the cupboard as well lol.

OMG, is this twitther the only way we can get news? This guy is too slow. Doesn't he know we want to know what is going on at all times?

:banghead: Going nuts over here, staring at Ron's pic entering court room and want to hear so bad what is going on LOL...:banghead:

I was just looking at that pic of Ron and thought, WOW, isn't it special that Ron shaved for us....so sweet of him :)

OMG there are 84 people on here...lol

Very brief hearing, only Ronald's mother took the stand & pleaded for leniency. Ronald was sentenced to 15 yrs in prison & a 6-figure fine.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back