Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

I believe everything Charles J. says. He is the only one in this whole darn case that has the moxy to go up against the likes of rc. Everyone else seems afraid of cummings.

It is so easy to believe a person when they are saying what we want to hear.

He isn't guilty of murder so that is out! ..Ron was at work according to law enforcement. If it is good enough for them it is good enough for me.

Even if LE has verified RC's work hours, have they been able to pin down for sure when Haleigh was last seen by anyone not associated with this group, i.e. someone neutral and trustworthy? How can LE know when she was (likely) killed otherwise? JMO

Unless a person has lost a child...and especially through a violent murder..it is impossible to say how you would cope with it. When my daughter was murdered if I could stand the taste of alcohol I just might be an alcoholic today. If I liked the high from pain pills, etc, I might be a dope addict. When your child is murdered it feels like someone ripped out half of your heart and you wonder how it is possible that the other part is still beating. It is hard to understand and the only ones who could possibly understand it is those who have walked in the same shoes. What really makes me angry is those people who think that they know how they would react and judge others who aren't reacting the same way they would, In reality no one knows how they would cope until it happens. There are a lot of self rightous people in this world though, Thanks kampy for understanding.

Bobbisangel I am so sorry about your Daughter . :( I just can't imagine losing one of my kids or Grandkids .

Even if LE has verified RC's work hours, have they been able to pin down for sure when Haleigh was last seen by anyone not associated with this group, i.e. someone neutral and trustworthy? How can LE know when she was (likely) killed otherwise? JMO

Assuming we know every detail of LE's investigation.
I doubt we know a 10th..
MOO though.

Simple.
First, LE says Ron isn't a suspect and second, Tommy is a suspect.
LE has also said Misty isn't a suspect, but a lot of people insist she is and think this is LE playing word games. Personally, I don't see how any of these people can be seen as anything less than POI's, but that's just a personal deduction. According to 'authorities', Tommy is a suspect, Misty is the key, and a lot of people are being untruthful...and that's where we stand. But as far as Tommy goes, he said he saw a dead Haleigh and helped dispose of her. He made himself the lone suspect with that story, and has nobody to blame but himself. If everything he said was a lie, then I guess he's insane. MOO

LE has also said Misty isn't a suspect, but a lot of people insist she is and think this is LE playing word games. Personally, I don't see how any of these people can be seen as anything less than POI's, but that's just a personal deduction. According to 'authorities', Tommy is a suspect, Misty is the key, and a lot of people are being untruthful...and that's where we stand. But as far as Tommy goes, he said he saw a dead Haleigh and helped dispose of her. He made himself the lone suspect with that story, and has nobody to blame but himself. If everything he said was a lie, then I guess he's insane. MOO

You're right. It's nothing but word games. If Tommy was a suspect in the legal sense, he'd have the same rights as every other suspect in the US.

As far as what Tommy said or didn't say (the same goes for the others), as far as I know, none of us was there. As you said too many people being untruthful. Tapes can be edited. Authorities lie all the time. Anyone doubts that spend a couple of days in Cook County (IL) or just listen to the news.

We only know one truth to this story. HaLeigh is not where she should be. The how & why -- only God knows for sure. The story has been muddied so much that it makes the Mississippi River look clear.

Denial is a weird thing. We can admit we dont know 10 percent of what LE knows, but some cannot fathom a guy cops say is actually not telling the truth, isnt guilty. I understand this, but when this is said and done, Ron is going to be more hated than Casey Anthony, just watch.

jmo

"A lot of people" have opinions. Myself included. :)

LE state facts.
1) Yep, LE said Misty is the "key".
2) Tommy, with all his moaning and groaning, put himself in the midst of a missing child case.
Me thinks he should have waited until all the drugs were out of his system before speaking.
He tripped himself up.

IMO he will be charged before release.
MOO though

"a lot of people" have opinions. Myself included. :)

le state facts.
1) yep, le said misty is the "key".
2) tommy, with all his moaning and groaning, put himself in the midst of a missing child case.
Me thinks he should have waited until all the drugs were out of his system before speaking.
He tripped himself up.

Imo he will be charged before release.
Moo though

ita :(

Unless a person has lost a child...and especially through a violent murder..it is impossible to say how you would cope with it. When my daughter was murdered if I could stand the taste of alcohol I just might be an alcoholic today. If I liked the high from pain pills, etc, I might be a dope addict. When your child is murdered it feels like someone ripped out half of your heart and you wonder how it is possible that the other part is still beating. It is hard to understand and the only ones who could possibly understand it is those who have walked in the same shoes. What really makes me angry is those people who think that they know how they would react and judge others who aren't reacting the same way they would, In reality no one knows how they would cope until it happens. There are a lot of self rightous people in this world though, Thanks kampy for understanding.

I'm so very sorry Bobbisangel. (((((Bobbis)))))

I guess he never got a tat for his other little boy...:please: .... poor little guy.

The war on drugs has become the war against drug addicts.. our prisons are overcrowded because of it. It's a sorry world we live in when people are proud of that fact and want to shackle and muzzle them in sound proof cells.

These druggies have numerous other crimes that go along with the drugs. It takes an average of seven convictions and reaching the age of 42 before they slow down.

Drugs cause a lot more crime than just someone using. Many kids die from the drugs they sell them. People are robbed, raped and injured due to drugs. Unlike the few crimes we know about on this board, the prison rap sheets usually tell another story.

They don't learn either. They keep repeating the stupid behavior that sent them to prison. It is much better to have most of these guys locked up than turned lose on the streets to create havoc.

He isn't guilty of murder so that is out! snip...Ron was at work according to law enforcement. If it is good enough for them it is good enough for me.

You clearly don't know the facts of this case. Even if Ron was at work that doesn't put him in the clear. We know Ron had communication via text/phone calls with both Misty and Tommy. We know he accepted a plea deal and it was stated in open court that he gave a proffer.

Proffers are only given when someone involved in a crime decides to hand over NEW information, and turn on others involved. The fact he gave a proffer proves he had some involvement.

We know for a fact Ron withheld information. We know for a fact he did not cooperate with investigators. That is not an innocent man. He may not be the one that murdered Haleigh... but it is a FALSE statement to say he had no involvement.

The facts prove he had SOME knowledge and SOME involvement, otherwise he wouldn't have given a proffer agreement in exchange for immunity.

I think Ron knew if he didn't flip on Misty and Tommy he would be going to jail under the felony murder rule... the hand of 1 is the hand of all. There is a recent case in Texas where I thik 7 individuals were charged with murder of a cop, and all sentenced to death under the felony murder rule.

The same would have happened here. If we ever do see anyone charged and a trial we will say Ron go into court and testify against Misty and Tommy... But to show what a evil man he is, he only gave up the good's when they busted him on drugs. What a selfish, psychopathic monster.

That is the same thing Casey Anthony's lawyers said... Guess that sort of argument werk's for some particular defense and criminal sympathetic juries, but it wouldn't werk on most normal juries, who use their common sense when analyzing human behavior.

If you are innocent you cooperate. If you are innocent you don't lawyer up. If you are innocent you don't marry someone lying about what happened to your loved one. If you are innocent you don't hop on a plane, and go on a honeymoon with a liar, while your child's body is rotting away in some grave or swamp somewhere. That behavior screams guilty. It is just good ole fashion common sense and logical thinking.

Ron beat Haleigh. Ron put drugs and his lifestyle before Haleigh. Nothing sympathetic about that! No jury will feel sorry for him.

I was gonna say ...I didn't think you could appeal a plea .
MOO
I really don't think Ron had anything to do with Haileigh disappearing . Misty would have sold him out ages ago to get out of jail .

Well, what about him being PARTY to a crime? The facts prove he is. He accepted a plea deal, gave a proffer, and was granted immunity. He gave LE "NEW" information, he was previously withholding. That proves he had SOMETHING, to do with the homicide.

If you have NO involvement, you don't withhold information and only give it to LE once they have you over a barrel on drug charges.

If anything, Ron "SOLD OUT" Misty and Tommy... but the state attorney needs more evidence than the testimony of a drug using, drug dealer who beat his two children on a regular basis, so that is why we haven't seen any homicide charges leveled against anyone.

The deal was for the DRUG crime he was in court about.
Not HaLeigh's case. IMO

If anything, Ron "SOLD OUT" Misty and Tommy... but the state attorney needs more evidence than the testimony of a drug using, drug dealer who beat his two children on a regular basis, so that is why we haven't seen any homicide charges leveled against anyone.

No, you are right, and on top of that, hes pointing fingers, when they know darn well hes the actual perp. Now he is a Nazi, basically preparing for a life term in the pen, he knows its coming down. jmo

The deal was for the DRUG crime he was in court about.
Not HaLeigh's case. IMO

That isn't true.

ART HARRIS, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST: Jane, I can tell you that Ronald Cummings has told law enforcement about a timeline and about phone calls Misty made that night. So -- or actually that he made that night. And they are trying to put together new information he`s given them. And that has resulted in a request to interview Misty Cummings -- Misty Croslin again.

So we know it was about Haleigh's case. The entire drug bust was about Haleigh's case. They were targeted because they are the main suspects. They didn't need Ron's testimony. The entire thing was caught on tape.

LE knew all of them would plead guilty, because the case was a slam dunk.

Now we can put to bed the innunendo that Ron's agreement wasn't about Haleigh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back