Rosie O'Donnell

I am not a fan of her, but I wish her the very best...and I wish she, like a lot of people, didn't shrug off the warning signs of a heart attack. At least she took an aspirin, you know?

Heal quickly and fully, Rosie!

Best-
Herding Cats

I've only seen her in a few things she has done, I remember her in the movie the Flintstones playing Betty, my kids and I thought she did an awesome job and then in the movie A League of Their Own was another favorite of mine. I know she has donated a lot of money for things like the 911 victims and then for Hurricane Katrina victims. She is very outspoken and I have to respect her for that. I guess she wanted to make sure she was going to be alright before she released the story, because she waited aprox. a week, before saying anything.

The Yahoo article has a quote in which she claims to have also suffered 'cardiac arrest'. So what? This spontaneously resolved? Not

Glad she's ok- but sheesh.

No, it didn't just resolve. She had to go to a hospital and had a stent put in.

The Yahoo article has a quote in which she claims to have also suffered 'cardiac arrest'. So what? This spontaneously resolved? Not

Glad she's ok- but sheesh.

Wonder what Donald Trump is thinking? Almost everyone knew there was no love lost between the two of them. I just think that as adults when someone is ill no matter what kind of words you had between each other in the past you should swallow your pride and wish them well. It will be interesting to see what and if he says anything.

My point was 'cardiac arrest' does not resolve on it's own. Cardiac arrest means one's heart has STOPPED. It is different from a heart attack - in which a part of the heart muscle is deprived of oxygen.

Why did she wait? You are supposed to call 911 and seek help immediately. AND pop the aspirin in your mouth.

One of the biggest hurdles for me to get over when my brother passed is that, in the house, when he asked me to call 911, I forgot to give him the aspirin. He had Scleroderma so I doubt that it would have helped but I beat myself up over forgetting to give him one. Keep a bottle of aspirin in the house!

Why did she wait? You are supposed to call 911 and seek help immediately. AND pop the aspirin in your mouth.

One of the biggest hurdles for me to get over when my brother passed is that, in the house, when he asked me to call 911, I forgot to give him the aspirin. He had Scleroderma so I doubt that it would have helped but I beat myself up over forgetting to give him one. Keep a bottle of aspirin in the house!

Because she didn't realize she was having a heart attack. A lot of people don't realize they are having a heart attack.

I have been putting off appointments too, so maybe Rosie's experience will make me get with it.
I'm glad ur still with us Rosie!

DITTO. I have been ignoring some troubling symptoms for too long. They all seem minor but when you add them all up - well, better safe than sorry.

Biological mother of Rosie O'Donnell's eldest daughter claims Rosie STOLE her baby because comedian knew she was addicted to heroin

The biological mother of Rosie O'Donnell's eldest daughter has claimed the controversial comedian took advantage of her drug addiction to 'steal' her newborn child away from her.

In an explosive interview, Deanna Micoley, 37, says ex The View host Rosie, 53, should not have been able to take her girl because O'Donnell knew she signed off on the adoption while high on heroin.

Speaking to the National Enquirer, Deanna accuses O'Donnell of stealing her baby girl who is now 17 and claims that she is back in contact with her daughter who now hates the multi-millionaire.

'I believe Rosie O'Donnell knew that I was in no condition to sign away my parental rights to my daughter,' said Deanna to the Enquirer.

More at the link

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...roin-unable-agree-adoption.html#ixzz3VRswNxmJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I always ask the same question at times like these: "Why is the mother coming forward NOW?"

I always ask the same question at times like these: "Why is the mother coming forward NOW?"

If the Bio mom had any sense of decency, she would respect Rosie as Chelsea's parent and not interfere. More often than not, every daughter dislikes their mother on some level during their teen years. Bio mom must need money IMO.

I am sorry, but if you are under the influence of heroin, when having a newborn, then maybe giving the child up was the best thing at the time. J MO

It seems to me that the National Enquirer paid the "mom" and money talks. Wouldn't surprise me if she still is addicted and sees Rosie's deep pockets and wants a piece of that.
Being under the influence of heroin is probably the best reason to give your child up. Not a fan of Rosie's but she took on a child that was most likely addicted herself and that isn't an easy task. Most babies born to addicted mothers have lifelong issues either physical or emotional and taking on such a child is a huge commitment. Chelsea may "hate" her mother now but if Rosie hadn't of rescued her she may be in horrible shape.
Mom's who are that addicted have been known to sell their daughters to men for drugs. That is only one of the possible lives she escaped from.

I am sorry, but if you are under the influence of heroin, when having a newborn, then maybe giving the child up was the best thing at the time. J MO

So much truth. I agree.

It seems to me that the National Enquirer paid the "mom" and money talks. Wouldn't surprise me if she still is addicted and sees Rosie's deep pockets and wants a piece of that.
Being under the influence of heroin is probably the best reason to give your child up. Not a fan of Rosie's but she took on a child that was most likely addicted herself and that isn't an easy task. Most babies born to addicted mothers have lifelong issues either physical or emotional and taking on such a child is a huge commitment. Chelsea may "hate" her mother now but if Rosie hadn't of rescued her she may be in horrible shape.
Mom's who are that addicted have been known to sell their daughters to men for drugs. That is only one of the possible lives she escaped from.

Those are some scenarios. A lifetime of fostercare and DCFS is a way of life for children of addicts who do not recover...

I 'm highly suspicious of bio mom showing no accountability for her choice in using heroin. If she hadn't chosen to use, she wouldn't have found herself in the situation she did.

It's normal for a 17 yr old adoptee to have a desire to know her birth mom. Rosie should keep her mouth shut (if that's possible, lol) and let her adopted daughter learn who her bio mom really is without interference. Bio mom can't help but be who she is and she doesn't need help from Rosie to reveal her true self. Let Bio mom show who she is - herself. It will be a win win for the child in the long run.

Sadly, not everyone is able to recover from addiction and based on bio moms actions, she doesn't appear to be someone in recovery.

JMO but whenever a new mother is too high to understand whether she wants to sign away her parental rights or not, she probably should sign away her parental rights... (Yes, I'm judging her.)

From what i understand, the bio mom didn't not know that it was Rosie who adopted the daughter until the daughter contacted her and told her (when they made contact recently). It was an agency that worked with the mom, I guess. So therefore Rosie and the mom never met at that time SO Rose would have no way of knowing if the mom was high at that moment.

Not saying I am crazy about Rosie and her big mouth, nor am I fond of addicts who become pregnant. If ya can remember to take your heroin or whatever you drug of choice is, then ya should remember to take that birth control pill. Or get help the minute you find out you are pregnant.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back