Rosie will not return to "The View"

I started to think about Katie.........but, something stopped me from writing her name.
Hummmmm........going from the lofty spot of the Nightly News. That would be a downward step ,and I doubt she would take it for The View.
I like Connie .........but is she not "bold" enough to speak up with her views. One thing she would not do is have a temper over someone elses opinions.
I so hope they don't pick a comic again.........
Joy has that spot, and she might just feel free to talk now that there is space for others. She might even feel free to laugh..........
Gosh, now I really hope they let us know soon........:dance:

I have read that Whoopy Goldberg is one of the front runners. She subbed a couple of weeks ago and I think she was worse than Rosie. Nobody could get a word in and I think she is even more political that Rosie!

Now that ABC has reaped the harvest as far as ratings go since Rosie joined - I don't think they're gonna want to go backwards. They will probably want someone just as controversial as Rosie.

I'm just praying that Joan Rivers doesn't have Barbara Walter's email address...

Joan Rivers has got to be one of the most annoying people I know. I ca't stand her on th TV guide channel. I think there is something not right with her. She says some really strange things!!!

OH ME O' MY O'...............
We may have Woopie OR Joan Rivers.........
Will I be stuck watching the Price is Right with DHB for the next
35 years? :D Just one more time of " Comeon down"........
Please No......;)

OH ME O' MY O'...............
We may have Woopie OR Joan Rivers.........
Will I be stuck watching the Price is Right with DHB for the next
35 years? :D Just one more time of " Comeon down"........
Please No......;)

I'm almost afraid to ask:D but who is DHB?

:D
I'm almost afraid to ask:D but who is DHB?
I am so bad LOLOLOLOLOL..... at the initial thing.......
so that is ..........Dear HusBand........DHB.........gigggggggggggggglessss.
Ok, so its wrong, I'll admit it......can I be fired for it ........like Rosie O' or what? Did I break a TOS.....? I so, so, lack the lingo......;) :p :D knowledge............:silenced:

Joan Rivers has got to be one of the most annoying people I know. I ca't stand her on th TV guide channel. I think there is something not right with her. She says some really strange things!!!

She had too much anaesthesia during her 51 plastic surgeries. :)

:D
I am so bad LOLOLOLOLOL..... at the initial thing.......
so that is ..........Dear HusBand........DHB.........gigggggggggggggglessss.
Ok, so its wrong, I'll admit it......can I be fired for it ........like Rosie O' or what? Did I break a TOS.....? I so, so, lack the lingo......;) :p :D knowledge............:silenced:

LOL - I just thought you'd heard who was replacing Barker because I hadn't.:)

Joan Rivers is too old to be on the View--besides I don't think there will be any replacements for Rosie for a long time--Barbara just wants some peace for now

I had to smile watching a rerun of the view today. It was Elizabeth's 30th birthday. Rosie's gift to her was the use of her Florida home (for a week or so?) anytime Elizabeth and her family wanted it. They hugged.

I had to smile watching a rerun of the view today. It was Elizabeth's 30th birthday. Rosie's gift to her was the use of her Florida home (for a week or so?) anytime Elizabeth and her family wanted it. They hugged.

:p Yep, that definitely was a rerun.

It wasn't a re-run. They taped the show two weeks ago for the Holiday. Today is really EH's 30th birthday.

Joan Rivers is too old to be on the View--besides I don't think there will be any replacements for Rosie for a long time--Barbara just wants some peace for now

Actually they already have the feelers out for rosie's replacement. I went to Highschool with Sherri Shephred (the guest co-host the day of the huge blow up) It seems that Sherri is one a few serious contenders for the slot. I don't know if Sherri is privy to who the other contenders are, if she is she has not said, But I for one would love to see her get it.

and I certainly hope that it is NOT Joan Rivers! YIKES I can't not stand her voice!

Actually they already have the feelers out for rosie's replacement. I went to Highschool with Sherri Shephred (the guest co-host the day of the huge blow up) It seems that Sherri is one a few serious contenders for the slot. I don't know if Sherri is privy to who the other contenders are, if she is she has not said, But I for one would love to see her get it.

and I certainly hope that it is NOT Joan Rivers! YIKES I can't not stand her voice!
I love Sherri Shepard. She also played Robert's police partner on Everybody Loves Raymond. She is funny, smart and charismatic. She'd do the job justice.

It wasn't a re-run. They taped the show two weeks ago for the Holiday. Today is really EH's 30th birthday.

Interesting and thanks but whatever, rerun or taped my point was to say that Rosie & Elizabeth were cozy at that point. It made me smile because I think that's one birthday gift that both will be forgetting about.

i want kathy giffin to take rosies spot. oh boy, wouldn't that be a hoot!

Ha! Exactly.

If you "insinuate" something, be willing to explain yourself or back it up. Don't looke to others to take up your battle for you, especially the people you've bullied and torked off.

Good for you EH!!!! You finally stood up to that bully Rosie and did a great job defending yourself.

Now if only Joy would quit. She's another loudmouth anti-America spewer. Could we please, if we're going to talk politics, have someone representing the Left who is informed and isn't just an emotional soundbite?

Yes, Rosie has no one to blame but herself. And just like a typical cowardly bully....She has done a runner. I agree with you too about Joy. She has a very nasty mouth.

Ugh I really hope they don't consider Joan Rivers for Rosies spot. I can't stand that lady.

The View's first Hot Topic segments I have always loved...especially after Rosie came..She said the things that everyone was afraid to say that had views different from the current administration. I looked forward to seeing the controversy every day.. I tivoed it and really looked forward to it...Sometimes I didnt even watch the rest after hot topics...The View is just that ..The View.,...people who critizied were dumb...It was a sounding board for all of us woman who wanted to speak our minds..Not just watch a show about how to shop! Elizabeth..well she is a young woman who believes her convictions are right...Rosie believes hers are...I cant understand why they would critisize Rosie and not Elizabeth,...Every is entitled to their"VIEW"
I will miss Rose..and I dont think the show will last..sad...But I cant wait to see what Rosie will come up with next..Mty loyalty is with her..always

you just posted exactly what i've been thinking, but worded it MUCH better....thank you:)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back