S.B.T.C sound that out loud to yourself

In this case the garrote was for show only. It serves no purpose (in regards to the strangulation) except to the perp. The bruise on JB lower left throat area shows that obviously someone grabbed her here and twisted. I have often thought the strangulation served two purposes: possibility to hide the the twisting of her skin and the second to end her life. This was a manual strangulation.

Who would be so full of rage here do you suppose since no one broke into the house?
I believe that garrote was fashioned to kill and that is precisely what it did.

That was a slip knot that, once pulled, cannot be loosened so easily .

It makes no sense to me why something so heinous as that particular garrote would have been used to hide maybe an accidental pull on a shirt or sweater.

That would be similar to me as setting your car on fire because you have a scratch on the side of it.

In that case, the alleged cover-up is far worse than the actual occurrence!

It makes no sense to me why something so heinous as that particular garrote would have been used to hide maybe an accidental pull on a shirt or sweater.

That would be similar to me as setting your car on fire because you have a scratch on the side of it.

Logic101,
What I should have said was that the stick served no purpose in the garrote. It was noted that JB had scratch marks from her nails on her throat. If JB was struck on the head and theN chocked she wouldn’t have been able to do this. Therefore IMO, JB was grabbed by the collar and twisted as the initial strangulation.

In this case the garrote was for show only. It serves no purpose (in regards to the strangulation) except to the perp. The bruise on JB lower left throat area shows that obviously someone grabbed her here and twisted. I have often thought the strangulation served two purposes: possibility to hide the the twisting of her skin and the second to end her life. This was a manual strangulation.

Who would be so full of rage here do you suppose since no one broke into the house?

Logic101,
What I should have said was that the stick served no purpose in the garrote. It was noted that JB had scratch marks from her nails on her throat. If JB was struck on the head and theN chocked she wouldn’t have been able to do this. Therefore IMO, JB was grabbed by the collar and twisted as the initial strangulation.
I believe the stick was very necessary in this particular garrote to the person who fashioned it! There was no fun and games intended. A slip knot garrote can be deadly, to say the least!

Sutton’s Bay and Traverse City don’t seem to be far from the Ramseys Michigan home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back