Saddam Likely to Be Hanged Before New Year, U.S. Military Officials Say

Tom'sGirl said:
I heard the same thing, wonder how long it will be before it's released?

They may wait the four to five days of their holy celebrations before releasing it, but I'm just not sure.

Jeana (DP) said:
They may wait the four to five days of their holy celebrations before releasing it, but I'm just not sure.
Thanks Jeana.

CNN just reported that they expect to have the still photos and videotape "shortly" and will air as much as they can after they view it for "content." So, who knows?? Maybe later tonite... They're saying that the Iraqis will NOT accept that he is dead until they see proof, so they WILL release it very soon.

Jeana (DP) said:
CNN just reported that they expect to have the still photos and videotape "shortly" and will air as much as they can after they view it for "content." So, who knows?? Maybe later tonite... They're saying that the Iraqis will NOT accept that he is dead until they see proof, so they WILL release it very soon.
Crap, I don't get CNN:banghead:

Good Bye you SOB. This might be one Video I will watch.

Jeana (DP) said:
Fox said the same thing earlier today. That if a tape was available, they'd review it before airing it.

This seemed so quick when you think about it. Old SP in San Quentin will be there foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Watching Greta Van Sustern now, she said when they get the video or pictures they will air it/them er.

Interesting development for sure, whatta character. Stick a fork in him he is done now. He surely was what I would consider to be a mentally disabled person.

They are saying on Greta that the execution happened outside the Green Zone. Person doing the reporting says that smoke and shooting can be heard in the city.

I am wondering along with everyone else, how this will affect our life as we know it.

Jeana (DP) said:
Doesn't his religion require burial within 24 hours or so?

Tom'sGirl said:
Well I guess so, no details yet :confused:
Sorry Tom'sGirl, I meant that Saadam and his half brother and the ex-judge were all tried together and all three were sentenced to death. It was assumed they'd all be executed at the same time.

czechmate7 said:
Doesn't his religion require burial within 24 hours or so?
Yes - Muslims are required to bury the dead within 24 hours of death.

BarnGoddess said:
Sorry Tom'sGirl, I meant that Saadam and his half brother and the ex-judge were all tried together and all three were sentenced to death. It was assumed they'd all be executed at the same time.
They were. Kind of. Saddam first, followed by the other two.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back