Samuel Little

Discussion in 'Registration, Membership and Features' started by GoBuckeyes, Nov 19, 2018.

?

In your opinion, is Samuel Little being truthful about the number of murders he committed?

1. Yes

72.7%
  2. No

27.3%
  1. GoBuckeyes

GoBuckeyes Well-Known Member

Suspect: Samuel Little
    D.O.B. July 7, 1940, Reynolds, GA
    MO: knockout punch, followed by strangulation leading to death, followed by body dump and masturbation on/around victim(s)
    Date(s) of Offense(s): 1970-2005
    Location(s) of Offense(s): Texas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Louisiana, Illinois, Ohio, California, Indiana, Arizona, New Mexico and South Carolina

Article #1 Source: NY Post

https://nyp.st/2RSpONY
    Samuel Little, Suspected mass serial killer admits to 90 murders - Prosecutors
    "During his 2014 trial in Los Angeles, prosecutors said Little was likely responsible for at least 40 killings since 1980. Authorities at the time were looking for possible links to deaths in Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio and Texas."

Article#2 Source: NBC News
    Suspected serial killer's confessions solve two Louisiana murder cases
    Suspected serial killer's confessions solve two Louisiana murder cases
    "Samuel Little provided details on two killings in the Gulf Coast town of Houma "that only the murderer would have known."

Article#3 Source: The Independent
    78-year-old man in California claims he killed at least 90 people over four decades

78-year-old man in California claims he killed at least 90 people over four decades
    "Samuel Little is now thought to be one of the most prolific serial killers in the US"

Article #4 Source: People
    Did a Convicted Serial Killer Actually Murder More Than 90 People Across U.S.? Police Investigate

Did a Convicted Serial Killer Actually Murder More Than 90 People Across the U.S.? Police Investigate
    "He was brought to Texas in May and gave details about multiple slayings that allegedly occurred in there and in Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Louisiana, Illinois, Ohio, California, Indiana, Arizona, New Mexico and South Carolina between 1970 to 2005, prosecutors say."

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  2. Bootsctr

Bootsctr Well-Known Member

Just stumbled onto this thread for Samuel Little today. Learned about him just a couple of days ago. I'm going to read the links here to learn more about him. Thanks for starting this thread.

Owutatangledweb likes this.
  3. Owutatangledweb

Owutatangledweb Well-Known Member

I did a similar list on the other thread. I believe you started a second thread. You may want to alert a mod so that the threads can be combined. I'll post a link to the other thread for you.

Bootsctr likes this.
  4. Owutatangledweb

Owutatangledweb Well-Known Member

5. GoBuckeyes

GoBuckeyes Well-Known Member

You're very welcome, Bootsctr. Glad to have your input. There are some unsolved homicides in Ohio that I hope are cross-referenced against his time here. Apparently, he moved around a great deal.

Bootsctr likes this.
  6. evillano

evillano Member

Do we know for sure he wasn't at any point up in the northern New England area? There are a number of unsolved murders in the Tri-State area of Vermont, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts, that I feel are similar enough to his MO and worth at least looking into.