Sandra Belanger (EVP) Has New Info

Here's a quick Google map. Dresden Lock is about 28 miles from Bolingbrook and not all that close to Romeoville, or Joliet for that matter.
But, I don't think that precludes the possibility of her being there.

Bolingbrook to Dresden Lock

DeltaDawn said:
Since they are back searching the water again in the new boat, they are near the area of Romeville and Joliet, is that anywhere near Dresden Locks?

Here's a quick Google map. Dresden Lock is about 28 miles from Bolingbrook and not all that close to Romeoville, or Joliet for that matter.
But, I don't think that precludes the possibility of her being there.

Bolingbrook to Dresden Lock

no, no updates on Sandra's site - I emailed her... and still have no reply as yet! I'll keep you updated if I do!

Thank ib - for the map! anyone 'hear' of any updates on the searching??

Mysticj ??? :confused: Do you know WHY Sandra hasn't posted anything since May 3rd??? Just wondering IF you might know!!?? :)

Sorry I do not know. I could email her just as you did.

Hey everyone - just received an email from Sandra - and she said she is going to 'try' and update her Stacy website today; she's had trouble getting any wi fi connections and access to a computer... she's trying!! I too hope to 'see' some updates on her site!!

She needs to "try" going to a public place with wi fi then! I am losing what fascination I might have had with her and her site. She is full of excuses not to post things and to update things which bothers me. If she had any insight into this case, she would make it a priority to make it known I would think. Stacy is still missing and people are no closer to finding her.

Personally, I have never believed this woman's nonsense, and believe that if she really wanted to help find Stacy and she had information, that she'd post it. Sorry, Sandra, but that's my opinion.

Hey everyone - just received an email from Sandra - and she said she is going to 'try' and update her Stacy website today; she's had trouble getting any wi fi connections and access to a computer... she's trying!! I too hope to 'see' some updates on her site!!

I am so sorry to say that I don't believe much of anything that Sandra says or has to offer this case. I don't dispute her help with the Lacy P. case but don't see or believe here.

Like the poster above said she has constant excuses for not accessing the net, come on you can get connected anywhere! No wi fi okay hook into an ethernet and whoila snap!

There is an update if anyone is interested!!!

Thanks for posting this Mysticj!!

Here's a bit from Sandra's site - hopefully it IS okay if I post this here - just in case there are some of you in Illinois that can do some searching!!

October 11th:
...due to the recent flooding caused by Hurricane Ike the general vicinity of the Dresden Dam it is important that the river banks of the Des Plaines & Illinois be searched for any possible of Stacy that might have washed up and been left behind when the waters subsided. The area of land surrounding the rivers that was covered by water during the floods may yet yield something of interest. I would suggest searching in the area of the the Illinois River adjacent to Gun Club Road. This area is just past the Dresden Dam and Locks on the left side of the river as you face downstream.

so hoping anyone in that area can go out do some searching!!

Thanks for posting this Mysticj!!

Here's a bit from Sandra's site - hopefully it IS okay if I post this here - just in case there are some of you in Illinois that can do some searching!!

October 11th:
...due to the recent flooding caused by Hurricane Ike the general vicinity of the Dresden Dam it is important that the river banks of the Des Plaines & Illinois be searched for any possible of Stacy that might have washed up and been left behind when the waters subsided. The area of land surrounding the rivers that was covered by water during the floods may yet yield something of interest. I would suggest searching in the area of the the Illinois River adjacent to Gun Club Road. This area is just past the Dresden Dam and Locks on the left side of the river as you face downstream.

so hoping anyone in that area can go out do some searching!!

Below is a link to Google Maps for Morris, IL. Gun Club Road turns into E. Washington. I zoomed in on Gun Club Rd and then clicked the Satellite link and it gives a nice aerial view of the area to search. I hope someone can pass this on to Stacy's sister. They should really contact someone who has a cadaver dog to help search. It is been one year and they need to find her and make the monster DP pay for what he did. More importantly, it is criminal that the children are living with a killer.

Link to map: http://maps.google.com/maps?sourcei...um=1&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title

Below is a link to Google Maps for Morris, IL. Gun Club Road turns into E. Washington. I zoomed in on Gun Club Rd and then clicked the Satellite link and it gives a nice aerial view of the area to search. I hope someone can pass this on to Stacy's sister. They should really contact someone who has a cadaver dog to help search. It is been one year and they need to find her and make the monster DP pay for what he did. More importantly, it is criminal that the children are living with a killer.

Link to map: http://maps.google.com/maps?sourcei...um=1&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title

interesting tip.........worth looking into, IMO

I am pretty sure you dont need to put that in more then one thread...........

Funny thing is, last night I dreamt of Stacy. She was specifically telling me something in my dream. Keep in mind, I've had conversations of late in which I tell and retell of my beliefs she is under concrete with a foundation built above her. Well...maybe that is why I had this dream? Perhaps she wanted to clarify something to me?

All I can remember FOR SURE...is that Stacy said "there is one way in and two way's out". ????????????????? I got the impression she was talking about land of some sort. Not water, not concrete. Does this fit with any of our suspected scenario's?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back