Sandra Belanger (EVP) Has New Info

Has anyone been looking for a blue bin at the Dresden Dam??

Obviously not. Obviously, nobody has taken Sandra's information seriously. And, nobody has been searching in waterways since winter set in. Nobody is searching. (I think that's also obvious.)

There are SOOOOOOOO many places to search, it'd be like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

If you put credence into Sandra's information, provided by the EVP voices, she tells us 'the folks' said "it will soon float." We need to be patient.

Sandra has some new info from the voices about Stacy and also some clarifications regarding the bells.

I followed Sandra all through the Laci Peterson case and she was right on

about everything she said. Also I was at her sight several times a day and I

listened to all her EVP recordings from the folks and never got a virus from

her at any time. I sure wish someone would listen to her and check the

area's she says to, she can probably help so much. Good luck

Sandra:blowkiss:

Sandra has some new evp's she put up that are very interesting.
She also has links to a drug raid in Joliet and then the supena of Rock.

Every time I tried to click on one of the "links" to hear her info on Laci, I ended up with a virus.
I click on all links on her site and have not had one virus. I think you had a virus that was affected by whenever you clicked on her link...I am sooo sorry. Those are maddening!

I can honesly say her site has never given me a virus.

Thanks, DD! Very interesting indeed. I thought when people were linking him to real ogranized crime it seemed a bit far fetched...but now maybe not so much, eh?

Thanks, DD! Very interesting indeed. I thought when people were linking him to real ogranized crime it seemed a bit far fetched...but now maybe not so much, eh?

I thought her drug connections were very interesting. Particularly the part in the news story where the 70something man was arrested as a major player. 70something means he would have been around and possibly working his way up the ladder as DP was with LE. Something tells me we will hear more about that part of the story.

I also thought the reference to Paul Peterson possibly giving tips was powerful. If Paul knows something he might have already told the GJ..or this new evidence of Kathleen's murder may make him look back at the days following Stacy's disappearence more closely. You can only believe in and cover for a family member for so long. Then if you are looking at jail time for aiding and abetting..well you might start thinking about saving yourself first.

Also the info about diamonds and the reference to a neighbor. I am wondering if that refers to Steve C getting some of the diamond jewelry and holding it for Drew? Or if the neighbor reference is referring to Mary?

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/790806,CST-NWS-gang13.article

/SNIP
Joliet Police busted an alleged drug-trafficking organization Tuesday in a multi-agency effort dubbed Operation Warehouse.
The joint investigation between the FBI and Joliet Police Department's Narcotics Unit identified Barry V. Ware, 46, of Joliet, as the ringleader.
/SNIP

From the same article link above:

SNIP/
Police also obtained seizure warrants for 18 vehicles belonging to the suspects and the residence of 71-year-old Gregorio Rodriguez.
The FBI said Rodriguez was the primary cocaine supplier for Ware's gang and is believed to be "the Chicago-area representative of an international drug cartel responsible for importing large quantities of illegal drugs into the Will County area."
/snip

http://www.heliumraven.com/casefile
from Sandra's site
SNIP/

VOICES: A crook called David, from east of Drew, east...*.mp3
...he has ties to the mob, calls Drew up. He talks for a few minutes, brief call, after wife’s death.
They meet up…

Also from Sandra's site listed above:
SNIP/
Drew: The police are not knuckleheads. Please God...
...I hope they never talk to Barry.*20071201_09.wav
David: The DA could force him…
/SNIP

Again from Sandra's site:
SNIP/
He threw it from the bridge. Some crack (Drew did) head helped.*.mp3
/SNIP
Interesting reading no..there may be something there with the mob and Drew and the help- he needed and used to cover Stacy's crime. Let's hope Sandra is right and Barry makes a deal to talk about other things he knows, most importantly Drew.
JMHO

I followed Sandra and The Folks during the search for Laci and was blown away by what she does. Is she for real? Who could ever prove that? I don't believe everyone who comes out of the woodwork during these high profile cases - but because I want Stacy to be found, I am optimistic with these new clues. I did note at the time of Laci's search, she had forwarded what she heard before it became public knowledge.

Me too! She has all of her research, etc. on her website under resolved cases.

She's wonderful.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/790806,CST-NWS-gang13.article

/SNIP
Joliet Police busted an alleged drug-trafficking organization Tuesday in a multi-agency effort dubbed Operation Warehouse.
The joint investigation between the FBI and Joliet Police Department's Narcotics Unit identified Barry V. Ware, 46, of Joliet, as the ringleader.
/SNIP

From the same article link above:

SNIP/
Police also obtained seizure warrants for 18 vehicles belonging to the suspects and the residence of 71-year-old Gregorio Rodriguez.
The FBI said Rodriguez was the primary cocaine supplier for Ware's gang and is believed to be "the Chicago-area representative of an international drug cartel responsible for importing large quantities of illegal drugs into the Will County area."
/snip

http://www.heliumraven.com/casefile
from Sandra's site
SNIP/

VOICES: A crook called David, from east of Drew, east...*.mp3
...he has ties to the mob, calls Drew up. He talks for a few minutes, brief call, after wife’s death.
They meet up…

Also from Sandra's site listed above:
SNIP/
Drew: The police are not knuckleheads. Please God...
...I hope they never talk to Barry.*20071201_09.wav
David: The DA could force him…
/SNIP

Again from Sandra's site:
SNIP/
He threw it from the bridge. Some crack (Drew did) head helped.*.mp3
/SNIP
Interesting reading no..there may be something there with the mob and Drew and the help- he needed and used to cover Stacy's crime. Let's hope Sandra is right and Barry makes a deal to talk about other things he knows, most importantly Drew.
JMHO

DeltaDawn..................this couldn't just be a coincidence. I remember the mention on Sandra's site about the help from a criminal - a crack head, and that was way before the news about Anthony Rock testifying before the grand jury.

Here is a link to her resolved cases. She's pretty detailed and explains well her info vs the factual info. This is the first time I have read in depth the work she did on Laci's case. I am a big time skeptic, and I believe people aren't psychic, but have a really good hinky meter. Funny, I just recently stated that at Steve H.'s site. I should be a believer, as I have had my own experiences that I rarely talk to anyone about. I think it's possible, but I think most are scams. Anyways, here is my take on Sandra. She's either the real thing, or she went back and edited her work to reflect the info as it became public. Since I wasn't around when this was taking place, I have no way of knowing which one it is. Maybe someone here can verify that at the time she did not go back and edit or change her info to match facts as they became public.

http://www.heliumraven.com/casefiles

SQ: I followed her during Laci. The things she had on her site was done before public info came out. I would not say she was 100% on the mark. But she was darn close.I know she offered many time to talk to the police. An I do know for a fact that LT. Grogan considered talking to her. I will have to check her site out once I get home tonight.

I just happened to check out Sandra's website and noted the last entry for January 30, 2008. I don't see any discussion of this here and this is an important clue!

[FONT=times new roman,serif]From session[/FONT]​
20080130_130543-001
January 30, 2008
1:05pm Part 1
  • [FONT=times new roman,serif]Angels will bring Paul Peterson to the agents. A tip!*.mp3[/FONT]

I am really hoping that Paul is called again to the GJ, that is if they called him prior. I think that he knows something as well as a few others. But if one breaks the others will too.

emailed her about the Barry name and Sandra said it is a last name not first name. Maybe it is Pat Barry.

Who is Pat Barry?

I would say that Sandra's gifts are definitely backed up by Laci's mother since she chose to include her in the book in a positive way. It burns me when I see people speaking out against ALL psychics in missing cases. Laci's case isn't mentioned by those people....I wonder why?

Spokes person for the police there...Has been mentioned in many articles pertaining to case.

I think Sandra is amazing and she has been without computer that is why we have heard nothing in a while. She got it back yesterday so I'm hoping she will update soon...

I think Sandra is amazing too. I cannot wait to read any new posts she has as she goes backover notes and the evp's she collected on this case.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p
Back