Sawgrass Resident Shares Insight

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's interesting. Thank you.

It sounds much like the gated community I live in.

So there is a dispatcher there who logs each visitor that uses that call box? I would assume a visitor has to state their name and what resident they are visiting if they aren't tailgating?

There is not a live person. It is a call box that you drive up to and you as the driver contact the apartment and get buzzed in on your own.

There is no one who logs vehicles

Thanks! that is the first Ive ever heard of security gates!

What is the name of the shopping complex nearby? I havent heard much on one being so close there so that is new info for me at least!

I have heard of a huge fenced lake or pond directly across the road from SG, is that easy or hard to access, if it is really there, and if it is not there, can you let us know what is across from the complex?
Reason I ask: Casey showed LE a building across the road from Glenwood and Glenwood was important, so that brings me to wonder what is across from SG. Maybe if SG turns out to be not important, perhaps what is across the rd is, just a thought.

Is there a common area where people can post flyers such as adds, help wanted, lost and found item? If there is, do people just post this themselves or do you have to go through the office to put something on a board?
Thank you so much for answering questions for us.

The mailbox is the general area and as of this morning there is no picture of Caylee. Flyers were only ever posted one time since the dissapearance and it took one week for that to happen.

If people lose their pets there is usually something posted immediatley

Here you go

Thanks! that is the first Ive ever heard of security gates!

What is the name of the shopping complex nearby? I havent heard much on one being so close there so that is new info for me at least!

Mariners Village Shopping Center

I have heard of a huge fenced lake or pond directly across the road from SG, is that easy or hard to access, if it is really there, and if it is not there, can you let us know what is across from the complex?
Reason I ask: Casey showed LE a building across the road from Glenwood and Glenwood was important, so that brings me to wonder what is across from SG. Maybe if SG turns out to be not important, perhaps what is across the rd is, just a thought.

The lake is easy to access. There is a footpath down from the road that people use to take to fish in the lake. The lake is directly across S. Conway Rd from Sawgrass.

If you loose your gate card how do you get a new one? How many are issued to a tennant? Is there any special coding on this card. I
n otherwords is the card coded to your apartment number or is it a general card.
Would you know if a tennant moves out do they need to turn those cards in back as a condition to receive security down money back.
Is there on premis laundry rooms and are do they need a key to get in?

Oh boy. So there are cameras on the property? How is the mother of the year going to explain the fact that she was never caught on them, desperately searching for her daughter?

No wonder its taking LE so long to charge her with murder! New evidence comes to them everywhere.

David, THANK YOU for helping us with more clues.

:clap:

If you loose your gate card how do you get a new one? How many are issued to a tennant? Is there any special coding on this card. I
n otherwords is the card coded to your apartment number or is it a general card.
Would you know if a tennant moves out do they need to turn those cards in back as a condition to receive security down money back.
Is there on premis laundry rooms and are do they need a key to get in?

I am not sure how the cards are coded but I have to imagine the staff wants the residents to return their cards upon move out or face some type of penalty. There is not a laundry room on site but there is a gym that is also accessed via the security card.

Oh boy. So there are cameras on the property? How is the mother of the year going to explain the fact that she was never caught on them, desperately searching for her daughter?

No wonder its taking LE so long to charge her with murder! New evidence comes to them everywhere.

David, THANK YOU for helping us with more clues.

:clap:

I am not certain how well the cameras work or how much they record but there are cameras present on site.

David,

Does the inside of the apartments all look to be painted the same? Same curtains and such?

Hi davidK thank you for joining us here at WS. Typically when we have a *Featured Speaker* it is all cleared through the owner.
I want to make sure that the readers and posters are aware that we have not done that with you.
Please do not take that in a personal way, it is just policy because you can only imagine the problems we have had in the past.

Either which way, this information seems to be fairly benign but helpful, so I am going to leave the thread open, subject to owner approval. I see you are limiting your posts to the layout and I appreciate that DavidK.

Just had to put that out there.
Thank you and welcome.

Hi davidK thank you for joining us here at WS. Typically when we have a *Featured Speaker* it is all cleared through the owner.
I want to make sure that the readers and posters are aware that we have not done that with you.
Please do not take that in a personal way, it is just policy because you can only imagine the problems we have had in the past.

Either which way, this information seems to be fairly benign so I am going to leave the thread open, subject to owner approval.

Just had to put that out there.
Thank you and welcome.

The Chargers logo on your profile should be subject to approval:)

I just happen to live in Sawgrass and like everyone else I have an interest in the case. I do not want to be a featured speaker by any means nor am I attempting to rain on anyones parade.

Would you known if unoccupied units are kept locked or left open in between tennants?

David- you mentioned there are many children at Sawgrass. Is there a play ground or area where the children seem to gather and play?

Ever notice if there are unsecure WiFi networks available in the parking lot?

Thanks so much for sharing your time & info.

David thanks so much for joining us. You state that LE never interviewed you. do you know if LE interviewed any residents at Sawgrass? Thanks in advance.

The Chargers logo on your profile should be subject to approval:)

I just happen to live in Sawgrass and like everyone else I have an interest in the case. I do not want to be a featured speaker by any means nor am I attempting to rain on anyones parade.
hey now I am trying to keep it together after the 2 last Charger losses.

I completely understand what you are saying. By virtue of the fact that you have a thread devoted to questions you are automagically a featured speaker.
My point in posting what I did was so that members here are aware that we do not know any more about you than they do. If we let it up on the site it usually means we have checked into it.
In your case, your information is very objective and not about any case information so I am not concerned about it.

I appreciate your post about limiting this conversation to the physical information about Sawgrass and I thank you.

I would suspect (if it's like the gated community I live in) that when a resident moves out and doesn't return the gate card, it is deactivated so as not to be used again.

Here, each time a gate card is used, it is encrypted with that tenant's ID and shows up on a security computer and monitor as to who it is.

I would suspect (if it's like the gated community I live in) that when a resident moves out and doesn't return the gate card, it is deactivated so as not to be used again.

Here, each time a gate card is used, it is encrypted with that tenant's ID and shows up on a security computer and monitor as to who it is.

I vwould think so too liltigress....sort of like a hotel key card :)

Can you describe how far and roughly how situated the model apt 110(?) is from the office? IOW, directly across the parking lot 20yards, etc.

Are there obvious, designated parking spaces for visitors @ the office.

Are the entrances to 110 & 210 easily distinguished?

Is the entrance to the office the same as the on-site gym and would the office be left open if unoccupied while showing a visitor a model apt.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3bell4010066bppts